Battle Ground Priest save

i am trying to write a simple macro (I thought). during Battle grounds ppl like to circle the healer and beat them to death i can live through it if i can get these spells going

1. Power Word: Shield

9i2. Flash Heal – repeated until shield reprocs

1 Like

Create a simple macro on priority mode that has the next:

/cast [nochanneling] Power Word: Shield

/cast [nochanneling] Flash Heal

It will keep casting Flash heal, but once you can power word: shield, It will.

1 Like

@DaringSoule Did it work?

Only thing i wasnt doing was the [nochanneling]
Yep works … i hope other priests use it it will work for all specs.
Damn hard to bring me down
Thank you

3 Likes

i like this idea. i hope others see this and try/use it.

Since we did not tie it to player , it also worked great in flag capture for keeping FC alive

1 Like

d4dhcaWyi9sGkVvuQTb4WkntrI7kkz2O08Li3uL4xQu(MiORcu1ovyVKDdA)sOFkcmmOmoridevItROblQA4O4GuoQkPJjvNdvsluLQLcvTyrLLlfpus6Pilts9CiMOk0uPQjljMUWfHkVseQNPICDP0grvBfiBwfSDrHpks1xff9zGY3fj9AruJfvkJgvmErkNuI6YQ6AQOoVeCBrKFtLJJkvRU8A0fvQkppppaaaazGWvcVg1Yl6YI24qKxJU8IaTnZnh7JiVcrgAmDqe51OlVgD51Ol6g6IefZNn0HYzHWNDcblRI57juKVaZlYqJPdQqJA51Ol6g6IefZNn0HYzHWNDcblRI5RXa6I8fyErgAmDqfIW)m)gAulYxG5fLIZXiIINHVfIgthue9CV9HXCzvOquzyU2jBaABMBo2hrEfkuikZFt2ABwe5vikLfjaptLn(kIQXQpHvJLO(jmGZyIU8XECJvEr(L9HbIO74UADag8aPDnTmaxhuMC4wYjovSBPBMzMzMzMzwzZmZmZmZSRMjYAdoUgr4)kH7axioBfxQioiyIsNWb6BqMoOgN61Cv0Lf2USLHX3KXdJPdQ7IgBsVOsv5555baaaideUs4fD8pSTSHgDreZJw(OgNf5tqvn6yyyyNfHdEW1G(vDjXSXMBYoJc6UcfkKa

# SAVE

## Talents: BEQA16pR6xQxvK1VWhXk+w0/GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAAAAQAA

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.29.