BladePro Presents **I Dont Tank I CLAP** Prot Warrior M+ Macro **Will post Macro at the latest on SUNDAY**

I will be finished by Sunday at the latest guys will post as soon as its done :wink:

-BladePro

4 Likes

Broxigar himself approves this Macro :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

where is macro master? :smiley:

Just woke up and logged on. I hope the macro is posted early enough for me to play all day today lol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Blade has an actual life, I would assume. Perhaps give him some time? How about just appreciate the fact that he’s working on something and contributing, instead of complaining?

Still here… And the truth still hurts. :rofl:

1 Like

I wanna start by saying that yes this is a real post lul
I want to post it here in a few hours as soon as i fix issue with shockwave and revenge usage

Ill keep u guys updated with progress anyways i gotta figure this out lol later everyone

/cast [mod:somthingl] Revenge
/castsequence [combat] Shockwave, Devastate, Devastate, Devastate

Keep up the good work my dude <3

1 Like

Blade creates some awesome macros and he does it out of the kindness of his heart, none of you are owed anything. Thanks for everything you do BladePro! Can’t wait to try your gift to us!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very excited to play with it once it’s complete! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As am I mate I’m sure hes perfecting it to where everything runs smooth like his dh macros…cant rush perfection🤘

In the mean time any one have any solid prot warranty macros they live by

I have been using Elfy’s seems to be ok, but I haven’t played warrior in many years so I just dust him off to get levels in pvp :slight_smile:

But yea I’m curious to see BladePro’s version.

Any update to this ?

Blade has been gone for a bit due to harassment. We’ll just have to wait and see.

sure hope he comes back hes greatly missed

1 Like

lul nah i have been working on vision perfection build update for my dh tank macro

5 Likes

Hosting Favorite Streamers