BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD"

Hey boss, I know the hunters have their own Discord, have you though about doing one? I would love to help with this all as I am a huge fan. Just trying to get your thoughts on this is all.

I would love to buy BladePro coffee for his efforts on all this!

1 Like

Hey, will this be updated to pre-patch?

3 Likes

@BladePro, Will this be updated soon or is it still working fine? Anyone using this atm?

I’m still using this macro and getting good results. Maybe not optimal but I haven’t liked any of the macros made for pre-patch so much. None of them feel right. That probably makes no sense as it’s a macro but the best way I can say it. I stole ixicalibur modifiers for it though. Love being able to easily use Metamorphosis as needed. Make sure you adjust the talents as needed though since I think 2 are moved to different spots. I still use the same talents overall even though they have changed slightly.

ill update it later today

3 Likes
d4J3daqyPEjuI3ksVgk1ZGIzss6CQsZgslJuDtLKFPkUTi(hus2je7fSBk7hXpvQmmOIFt40sAOKudgvdxP4GurFLOkhtvDCsIwOsQLIuTyISCK8qLqpv4XO8CjMOsWuPQMmuPPRYfHQUkusDzfxhPSrQq2krL2SsuBNkuFKKWSikFMQmnszKuj3vunArzCK4KkrolrfxJk15vQALev13Oc2MsPHp4diFiu7CXvorcxyTkWlVLWJGNoGOd(q4Aq3GwnSHyTQoxaVA67iChTJoH7eroeUl8QQMW3rNWXki8B0XUce666y0)Fiw1mkHChQsvyfWhq(GpG8H4H1LJWtnblRnBqRMNmMirQVCc)ROO9(ci6q8W6Yr4PMGL1MnOvZlNW1DR8QJdGGbIhwxocp1eSS2SbTAEYyIeP(Yj8VII27lGObXdRlhHNAcwwB2GwnVCc))QGZhdG4gIhwxocp1eSS2SbTAEYyIeP(YjCmAAkBDaq2cXdRlhHNAcwwB2GwnVCchJMMYwDaXbiEyD5i8utWYAZg0Q5jJjsK6lNW)kU)6yaefiEyD5kJkPngBi8utWYAZg0Q5jJjsK6lNWXOPP4(vgHJrttX9lG8cXdRlhHNAcwwB2GwnpzmrIuF5e(xrr79fq(4aXdRlhHNAcwwB2GwnpzmrIuF5e()vbNpga5)H4H1LRmQK2ySHWtnblRnBqRMxoHJrttzRUmchJMMYwDiuvi2OAnPEqaHpv1WEUpibHRPXfKGazyydsqSEqpqcc6vZ7dsqSOirQpyne(uvd750bjiOxnpDqcI4MnoIMXUQWGqnvvqvV9qGLzp9bD6Ya(WbbwM9QPMsb8bKpepxt5n3ytYEcp1eznvsEkUtJBoCqOMAw1mkb4dheQfLBvZOeGpCWbhe0Ng3Dg6EqcIvTrRrxYUHYXJDvHbRHaVTSGInlks20xlvrR3Eynelml30qpa5dHtAxMGcI1OnUJAkbeUg0nqqNMr49r4FCske(YckcxAkhHtnfAOxHiFI8JvodxeUVRDbEchl4Lt4VdbFarSzylTaG42bhGqEtJTtAuDb8Hdcve4L7qvQcdq03Q7go4aaa

Talents are 2223211

3 Likes

So Fel Rush worth it again?

pop immo aura to get inner demon proc on your fel rush, so yes fel rush is good. Blade Dance is bad, its AoE capped and it isnt even worth the fury you spend on it because if you stay moving around collecting lesser soul fragments, you are lowering the GCD on immo aura and inner demon proc again and also lowering your CD on Eye Beam

Just putting feed back here to help development purposes @BladePro. 5 min on raider dummy in Dazaralor nets 1.4k running at 0,10,20ms. Sim says I should be doing 2.4. Love the macros keep up gr8 work. Again not complaining about anything, just trying to help with development by putting numbers here. Also, my stats are Crit: 28.34, Haste: 22.56, Mastery: 31.94, Vers: 12.38

LINK TO SHADOWLANDS PACMAN EXTREME BUILD MACRO UPDATE

2 Likes

Ah, I thought that might be the case. Thanks for all your hard work. I will continue to play with it and post numbers if/when they change, if that still helps your devleopment :smiley:

just a tip i love blade his macros got me back into the game honest truth but… no one and i mean no one regardless of spec should run ms so low change your ms to 125 and i can niah on promise you hit your sim if not better ppl will disagree with me but try it and post results

The slower speed resulted in lower dps. I will try again tomorrow. Forgot to get screenshots of details, will test again tomorrow and post SS

This is partially true. However, when testing with macros with longer ability lists, faster speed is better. For example, my disc macro, when every skill is on cooldown needs to use smite. It uses smite, but with a slower ms it takes longer to “cycle” to that ability on the list. So theres sometimes half a second window where it could be casting smite, but cant because it hasn’t reached that part yet.

When I proceeded to speed up the MS, there was virtually no downtime between spells.

1 Like

Why u use Unbound Chaos talent if are not even a mod for Fel Rush? Its supposed to turn off the macro, use Fel Rush and turn on again?

@AbortedShadow, ya Im just giving feedback is all. :smiley: I understand the concept. Just wanted to give feedback to aid in development :smiley:

I think the majority uses macros with “hold”. Just stop pressing the button your macro is on and spam felrush then continue to spam macro.

1 Like

the reason lower ms is better with my macro is cause it is priority sequence macro so it cycles spells from top to bottom of the sequence and everytime it resets or u use ur set macro reset buttons it starts from the top regardless of where u are at in the list of spells.

so lets say my example sequence is

line 1 : imolation aura
line 2: fiery brand
line 3 : soul cleave
line 4: fracture

it will go from 1 > 1 > 2 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 4

every time it passes a spell it uses it if u have resources and its not on CD

those 4 lines amount to a total of 10 spells that it will attempt to use if they are available.

so faster ms will allow it to cycle and complete the sequence faster

HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE LUL I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE

strong textLINK TO SHADOWLANDS PACMAN EXTREME BUILD MACRO UPDATEstrong text

2 Likes

Please for sake of archiving content for BFA and keeping forums tidy, create under a new topic for Shadowlands.

BladePro was notified previously and will be archiving this topic.

We have done this for every expansion.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like