BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD"

@dulal18 look here, this is all the top Havoc DH for M+.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/20#class=DemonHunter&spec=Havoc

And if you want raid logs, here,

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/23#class=DemonHunter&spec=Havoc

hey brother can you add concentrated flame to this macro please i don’t know how to do it thanks awesome macro

Now im gonna be honnest i raid 7/8 mythic weekly and i also do high end m+ 18-21. keys tried ur macros 1st things first ur FB DB macro has a poor use of felblade and kinda poor use of blade dance.

now the DA IA macro first off again kinda poor use off immo aura even in m+ and same for blade dance once again and i cant recommend having eyebeam going off without a keypress, i also notice essences and traits can be changed even the ones u recommend for m+ u dont always want barrage of many bombs. feel free to ask me any questions if u have any.

Can I ask if your using a macro @tanktrinketsomegalul if you are can you share yours please it maybe alot better thanks.

i actually am working on one and will not release it yet as 8.3 is around the corner and i want to try somethings on the PTR and what not before i do so.

3 Likes

Thanks, an updated macro would be awesome.

Hi, I am having a problem with the macro. Everytime I log out, the addon changes it

Does anyone have the same issue?

Personally, I’ve only encountered this issue under circumstances such as importing a macro while being in the wrong spec for that macro. Or opening a macro in GS while being in the wrong spec. I’ve never seen something like that before though, unfortunately.

Never had that happen before myself and I do note that they are wanting to replace the macro - Not sure what could be causing that one…

In game open GS and highlight macro. Once highlighted click the edit button. Make the changes you want and hit the save button. Exit GS and reopen the macro to see if your changes have been saved.

Any update on the macro for 8.3 ?
I have remove Throw Glaive and add the Heart Essence.
Also, I have put Eye Beam and Dance Blade on [combat] only so I look less dumb when it trigger post combat cause i don’t immediatly stop to mash.

For the MS, I have read a very good discussion on Discord about it. Apparently the best is to have the same MS as your latency. It is very simple and straightforward this way and everyone has a different latency so…

how did you set that up?

Also any way to make macro use annihation more while meta is up

where abouts would i put felblade?

Any update on this, is it needed? Aoe dmg with this is sick, but single target im not as impressed
as the capslock should make me tbh. 452 ilvl atm and i get outdmgd by 20 ilvls lower in myths 10+.

running it at 8 to 30 ms, tested on 2 ms intervals. Think the sweet spot form me is 11, my latency.

But i think i should be doing way more.

1 Like

Same problem! This macro need update!

4 mil dmg on target dummy. 452 ilvl. 26.8 k max ( no meta ). Seems way off.
28.9 with meta.

yall should learn how to SIM your characters the CORRECT way first:

that way you know what you are supposed to be DPS wise

then 5-minute yourself on the CORRECT training dummy …

use the addon DETAILS to see your damage / buffs / procs and compare them to the SIM

folks: its THAT easy -

only reason I say this is due to all the ‘NEW’ macros that pop up that really are unnecessary … all you have to do is simply add a line (heart essence) … or something really simple …

1 Like

bro, ill sim my char in 5 min, no problem.

Just saying, 26 k as 452 on a 5 min training dummy test is low as fck.

The thing is, im nog even passing 26 k, in the whole run.

Fully gem’d /enchanted/food/flask. Using correct talents and traits.

just add combat after nochanneling :slight_smile:

Yes the ms should be based on your Latency.

Actually you should do the same for the spell queue.

ATTN: Custom Lag Tolerance was automatically set to 400 for a lot of people. If your spells feel off, this is why. Here’s how to fix it: (self.wow)
/dump GetCVar(“SpellQueueWindow”)
To see what it’s currently set at. You want it to be at your normal latency. So, if you normally get 60 ping, you then want to type
/console SpellQueueWindow 60
This fixed a lot of issues myself and friends were having with game abilities feeling off.