BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

Continuing the discussion from BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+ BECOME PRO:

can u plz tell me what @20MS mean coz i amnew to the game and how i make it @20MS

@20ms means the macro spams at 20 milliseconds. Which generally means you either use a gaming keyboard like a razer or corsair or logitech that comes with software to set the speed a specific key fires at. Or you use a downloadable program like autohotkey that does the same thing without the keyboard.

Would anyone want me to stream keys as dh tank i can do 10 carries for free just a thought id like to stream for fun since i got all this time so u can all see this macro in action :smiley:

LIKE THIS IF U WANT A DAILY BLADEPRO STREAM

17 Likes

anyone else noticing macros freezing up after alittle? even using the exact save as before and after awhile its locks up till eye beam comes off cds then goes through all the move in meta but once meta drops it goes back to locking and just spaming demons bite.

Nope just u lol mine works fine

1 Like

How not to fix a problem with GSE and frustrate everyone with your ignorance here read this

NVM i found where i screwed it note dont put the azi neck sbilitys in the macro it jacks it completly.

My Azerite powers and essences i currently use in 15+ keys so u all know i will be using vision as 2nd minor once i get neck 65 tmw

Image from Gyazo

bro i love ur macro i am tankful, and for that i want to add something :smiley:
for better tanking , switch the last talant to (( [Soul Barrier] ))
it work better coz u will have the 5 stack for def and after it the trait of the gear that gives u after 40 soul use another Barrier and , GL to all tanks :smiley:

can someone tell me if auto keybord click is banned by wow or no

results of a couple 15 keys i timed yesterday just so u guys know its still working great

whats your dh’s name so i can check out your logs and wow profile

1 Like

So I have been using your havoc macro and doing pretty well dosing, and world questing has been nice and smooth. Was asked to tank last night but declined. My question is are people still having good success with this? And is this still good world questing. I’m poor so changing gear and azerite all the time isn’t viable.

I use this macro daily along with the dps macro and if they have issues i would update them. Yes they both work for questing and even raiding but are tuned for keys i tank 15 and higher keys with this and outheal healers

2 Likes

1st Thank you for the response… I will see if i can get a group together and try out tanking.

Yeah let me know how it goes :smiley: if u have any macro questions check this post chances are i have answered it before if u dont see it lmk i can answer if im not currently in a key

1 Like

Ok cool thank you very much, just recently came back to wow and being truly disabled this helps a lot.

1 Like

As Russell stated earlier too , whats your DHs name, Id like to check your raider io if thats possible , I am new to Veng Tanking, and so far this macro is indeed great, only issue is using an essence , but nothing i cant do , so thanks for the great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say joined a group key 10 thinking I was in havoc spec and was in veng lol. Long story short I pretty much pulled everything and tank became dps.

My ilvl is 433

If I knew how to get you numbers I’d download it and share in Hope’s it would help

Looks like I need a lot more haste too, what do you think