BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

dont know why you guys need to know my toon name i dont raid i only do m+ and i list my stats all the time

1 Like

Hi,
your macro is awesome, both DPS and Tank macros are best (at least for me),
if someone really want to know your char name, they can pay attention to screen shots,
keep up the good work and know that your work is amazing and appreciated.

if someone really want to know your char name, they can pay attention to screen shots

im lolā€™ing so hard right now

yes clit licker is my name confirmed

btw blade i am in no shape or fashion ā€˜downingā€™ or criticizing your macros - they are THE BOMB

I am simply wanting to see how they fare with the rest of the world - you know parses and such

i will no longer pursue my investigatory questioning about your character as it seems you wish to be anonymous and that is TOTALLY fine

totally give your macros thumbs up bro

Warr tank M+ Macro incoming soon working on it now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey Blade just checking in if anything has changed at all from gear, Trinkets, stats, Azerite, Essences to Macro speeds etc . thanks bro . Keep smashing keys! inbox if needed

why u dont like meta build ?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Alright thanks for this

im done making macros now people dont understand that i wanna stay anonymous later

I really donā€™t understand why people have a best interest in other peopleā€™s toons and what theyā€™re geared, numbers, etc. and not just use the macro provided my authors that work hard to make them, playtest and adjust.

If thereā€™s a Talent that works better which was simmed that the author wasnā€™t using why just not just adapt it?

Worry about your own toon and not someone elseā€™s.

4 Likes

Preach it brother ppl like that are whatā€™s running off the creators of our beloved macros same thing happened to viper as well now he is no longer associated with this siteā€¦just food for thought

2 Likes

Made an account just to post here in hopes the man himself will see it, BladeProā€™s macros have been massively helpful in letting me actually play the game after a bad accident. The combat in WoW was impossible for me thanks to some brain damage issues and his macros let me not only play with my guild, but even raid and do mythics with them. Iā€™m never going to be a top-tier player and thatā€™s fine with me, Iā€™m not looking to make it to the top of any leaderboards. I just want to be able to enjoy the game with my friends and get to see the new content I pay for. He made that possible for me.

I hope he sees this at some point, and it somehow helps him to know what a difference his work made for at least one broken person on here.

7 Likes

no donā€™t do that, fight, you are a good person and you helped a lot of people, including me, what you doing is appreciated and donā€™t let some ungrateful and simple minded people get the best of you,

3 Likes

Iā€™m with Sierra with his comment. Blades macros with elfā€™s macros are basically the only reason I can play wow in the evenings with my son thatā€™s deployed overseas. Being a disabled vet from a IED blast in Iraq, these macros have made correspondence and virtually hanging out with my son viable.

I hope this post reaches blade and other macro makers on the effect their efforts make for people.

IMO screw your toon name, hell screw numbers. Everyone can figure out their own dps on these to easy just test the macro.

8 Likes

i have been spamming dungeons non stop for day lol trying out gluttony and honestly ive been having huge success running spirit bomb and visions main essence with Aegis minor and crucible of flame 2nd minor

gluttony has not been out preforming my set up

if u guys have any comments on ur guttony setups let me know ur base stats and link me ur healing overall in keys id like to see how others are doing

i will be posting my meters from 15+ keys i do tonight

3 Likes

Hey there!
Was looking to try this macro out but for some reason when I import it the macro dosnt do anything in game. Is there something iā€™m missing? This is what im currently importing. Thank you again for all your hard work and assistance =D

d8Z7caGjiIUmWlrcVvr9ArYDvKzcr5CqIMTcDAeDtI4xqPBlWHLANq1EvTBqTFQUeH6VqqnorQbcbAOiPbR0WjKdsqToiihdKJdryHIslLGSyewoQEieWtL8yHEoPMiKutLOMmKA6ugMGEfeQEgr66ivBecPTcHyZqs2os0NGqzweOPjIVdr1iHe(SOy0IQ2gbCsislJKRjQCEKYkHIVPGFJYh6Yhh6LSW4uGKfvHXPaHLG4hxD5xY9ia20VGuqsvkOxOgGQM(ODCOxOamk6fPV01aFroPL3xvyG2xKZ4P0(IQuW(MHdAZxhJJj7yJgqLZqmTVL1M2xeYXq6B(MsGVTncAT5RkuSV5BTb81XOuIJCsZXifLI9vsRnaNMJP5m6WO9fkuSVuc4AZxhdKaI9fndDgGJbcsSVIAoNMVVkrGisr9XZLg6LW0T8m(RSJnAavo7LKoYzicGRjzW6lFCOlFCOxyJT28DoYciABYxvO0H0QJREHn2AZ35ilGOTjFvHshuHhx6lSXwB(ohzbeTn5l0q6HKWJN8cBS1MVZrwarBt(QcLoKwD8CVWgBT57CKfq02KVQWKqf0Xf4f2yRnFNrqrJnnaxWilGOTjFvHj5qPahF4f2yRnnajOdGJaFNJSaI2M8vLmKKlrqFvQ0jddc6RkzijxYlKXyIqgzaP96fvM2K0ro7Y3EHcqJ(eVWbXuN4vwWODIxcrcNb6eVK5KWPag0jErbGgvoqRV8XHEH1AEgGbGbb08DgMLV5btZObn6PBVeIeoJ6eVK5KWPaM6eVOaqtiWiO1GlF7vzarikD4OrYGFrLtY4KgTxu5ajDKZU8TxialGOTN92TxsAy69isHnaNsaSrYGF2B3(b

Now that your back amongst us again cant wait to see the other macros you come up with

1 Like

I havenā€™t tried tanking with your macro yet but dang son, the DPS macro is beast ā€¦I wish I knew enough about the intricacies of macro making to be able to make my rogue or other toons produce such fluid rotations as yours did here! ā€¦Perhaps its just the DH class right now and the way everything lines up? not sure. I just wanted to say thanks! and as usual I did it in a long form email here lol

good job BladeProā€¦stay with it man