BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+ BECOME PRO

Thanks man that was my issue haha. I feel kind of stupid now. Thank you again for helping me!

1 Like

ive been trying to figure out how to set 20ms properly on the razer with synapse 3…is this correct?

20ms u would have to change the 0.02 to 0.01 cause look at the bottom right “total duration” u want that to be 0.02

awesome thanks… killer macro boss

Hello @bladePro what is the actual macro? and are u using now gluttony in 8.25 or spirit bomb?

/startattack will begin combat. Insert it at the beginning.

If you take a melee ability and remove the [combat] section, that will activate that ability as well and begin the macro.

I don’t understand the 20 MS. Can someone explain it to me? I don’t have Razor like the user above. I have a corsair keyboard and logitech mouse.

This macro is very good for tanking.

could someone link an armory / share a guide with bis item and essence? Dunno how to do perfect build.

Have a nice day!

Check the comments, blade posted some pictures.

MAJOR ESSENCE

Anima of Death

MINOR ESSENCES

: Anima of Life
: Endurance
: Sphere of Suppression
: Strive for Perfection

CURRENT AZERITE GEAR BLADEPRO USES FOR M+

HEAD
Hood of the Slithering Loa

SHOULDERS
Gorak Tul’s Mantle

CHEST
Vest of Reverent Adoration

:CURRENT STATS ON BLADEPRO TUNED FOR M+

BLADEPRO DH TANK STATS

BLADEPRO DH TANK TALENTS FOR M+ [

More logs and item preferences coming here later tonight along with tuning on the macro and corruption gear that i feel like is the best for m+

KEEP SMASH ING
HARD AF

WE ARE OUR SCARS

• BLADEPRO
3 Likes

give give give :llama:

need to farm

Im new with essences and stuff, so how do you have anima of death as major an life as minor? I dont see how you can get it like that

@ryan-meyer You benefit from both Major and Minor when you equip a Major essence!

ryan-meyer

when you put essence in major slot - active and passive skills work.

does anyone see updated macro?

Hello,

I have imported this macro, created icon , but when I try to enter combat ( Glaive) it does nothing. again I initiate combat first then smash key. It stays stuck at demon spikes, only damage that registers are , melee, fracture and throw glaive…

please help and thank you

*************restarted and reloaded everything works now… than you

I keep going back and forth with essences on different high keys

this is my raider io for anyone interested i only do keys not raid.
i have rank 3 Echoing Void which is still been really good in m+ just trying out Crucible of flame major and vision major without gluttony

so… when you post update macros ?

cant import for some reason. any ideas why