BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

Same here still sittig on 100 Rage.

I’m not having this problem with the macro - works pretty damn good for me. Maybe you guys have wrong talents or something? Works great here.

i run macro at 30ms btw everyone

Well, I am not sure if this is intended. The Macro works yes, but it always caps rage and I have to press additonal Skills to get that off. You all don’t have to do this? You activate the macro and sit back and do nothing?
I tried running it at 10ms,20ms,30ms,50ms,100ms - every time same thing. Full Rage bar and sadly you don’t get a serious answer here.

Even tried to get the same azerite traits, got all of them but only 1 Rigid Carapace.

run the macro 1 minute and tell me how many times it casts spirit bomb and how many times it casts soul cleave

for me it is able to use spirit bomb 17 times and soul cleave 8 times within 1 minute.

with each costing us 30 pain that means i am spending 750 pain/min u have something set wrong cause there is no possible way u can be capping pain with this macro and if u have better gear than my 420 ilvl tank it would only make u spend more within 1 minute not less and still not pain cap anyone ever lmao

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS MACRO FOR OVER A MONTH BEFORE I EVEN POST HERE TO ENSURE IT DOES NOT BUG OUT OR HAVE pain generation ISSUES. I WANT TO HELP U.

let me know how many times those are casting and i will narrow it down to what the issue is

1 other thing to note i am using quick navigation on 1 weapon and GALE-FORCE STRIKING ON THE OTHER SO MAKE SURE U ATLEAST HAVE THE GALE-FORCE ON 1 WEAP IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE

talents

First of all thank you very much for the work you put in the macros and your threads and all of that. I don’t want to come off as ungrateful because I love Demonhunter and I have such a great time reading through your stuff, but I am not the best tank with DH and therefore I want this Macro to work for me and I was kind of annoyed about myself because it seems like I fucked up. So, I am sorry.

I did what you asked and attacked the “Raider’s Traning Dummy” for 1 min and 3s and here are the details:

Fracture: 17
Spirit Bomb: 11
Immolation Aura: 5
Sigil of Flame: 3
Soul Cleave: 5
Fiery Brand: 1

AHK Script from the GitHub with Delay of 30 ms.

Strangely enough it seems to work now. I didn’t cap Rage. I changed nothing and I have Versatile Navigation and Quick Navigation on my weapons, but I will change it to the Enchantments you said. Itemlevel is 410 so way way under your 420, sorry for saying that I know you are talking to Illidan directly :smiley:

So, again I am sorry, it works like it should. I will run some dungeons now and see if it happens again.

Traits I have:
1x Rigid Capace
1x Cycle of Binding
1x Infernal Armor
1x Essence Sever

I guess I fucked up with the talents or something like that, because I reseted talents and took the one you posted before doing Dummy test.

Edit: Data for 3min fight against Dungeoneer’s Training Dummy:
Fracture: 49
Spirit Bomb: 32
Soul Cleave: 16

Stats are:
Crit: 19.6%
Haste: 13%
Versa: 15%
Mastery: 47%

Dodge: 16.89%
Parry: 9.98%

Just for comparison. I think I need more haste.

My haste for both tank and dps i like to keep at 20% minimum. and i recommend the gale-force enchant on 1 weapon cause u will get more auto attacks a substantial amount more,

just feels more fluid with fracture having lower cd at my high haste.

run a key and lemme know how ur overall hps/dps are
my dps is around 22k and my hps is around 18k in a +15 key.

curious to see what ur healing is like. my stats should be on the first tab when u click on it in gse for anyone reference

Okay, I just run a +9 King’s Rest and it was horrible. I had this capping problem again.

Here is my HPS and DPS Data (Overall):
Healing Done: 7.0K (https://i.imgur.com/aOVRFr8.png more details)
Damage Done: 10.8k (https://i.imgur.com/d0vNNQh.png more details)

Macro was run with 30ms Delay

My Stats:
Item Level 409:

Crit:18.89%
Haste:15.18%
Versatility: 16.36%/8.18%
Mastery: 40%

Dodge: 17%
Parry: 17.22%

I have absolutlety no idea what the problem is. Talents are: 1213221
This has to be something on my end, but I don’t know what. Ping is 18ms.

EDIT: I tried again at the Dummy and I only get 11 Spirit Bombs out and 6 Soul Cleave’s, it is crazy that you get 17 in 1min. Maybe it is all about the haste?

Big shout out to BladePro! Macro rocks! I did tweak it a bit for my play style.

/castsequence [combat] Soul Cleave, Shear
/cast [combat] Shear
/cast [combat] Immolation Aura
/cast [combat] Shear
/cast [combat] Demon Spikes
/cast [@player,combat] Sigil of Flame

Talents are 2121213
Currently ilvl 405
Crit 28%
Haste 12%
Vers 11%
Mastery 51%
Leech 5%
Dodge 15%
Parry 14%

Was able to get tank dummy to 45 stacks before having to bail.
Also soloed the World Boss =)

Enjoy =)

[quote quote=70020]Okay, I just run a +9 King’s Rest and it was horrible. I had this capping problem again.
Here is my HPS and DPS Data (Overall): Healing Done: 7.0K (https://i.imgur.com/aOVRFr8.png more details) Damage Done: 10.8k (https://i.imgur.com/d0vNNQh.png more details)
Macro was run with 30ms Delay
My Stats: Item Level 409:
Crit:18.89% Haste:15.18% Versatility: 16.36%/8.18% Mastery: 40%
Dodge: 17% Parry: 17.22%
I have absolutlety no idea what the problem is. Talents are: 1213221 This has to be something on my end, but I don’t know what. Ping is 18ms.
EDIT: I tried again at the Dummy and I only get 11 Spirit Bombs out and 6 Soul Cleave’s, it is crazy that you get 17 in 1min. Maybe it is all about the haste?[/quote]
are u using macro resets i have my left-click and left alt checked so the macro resets when i click those therefor causing more spirit bombs / soul cleave

[quote quote=70029]Big shout out to BladePro! Macro rocks! I did tweak it a bit for my play style.
/castsequence [combat] Soul Cleave, Shear /cast [combat] Shear /cast [combat] Immolation Aura /cast [combat] Shear /cast [combat] Demon Spikes /cast [@player,combat] Sigil of Flame
Talents are 2121213 Currently ilvl 405 Crit 28% Haste 12% Vers 11% Mastery 51% Leech 5% Dodge 15% Parry 14%
Was able to get tank dummy to 45 stacks before having to bail. Also soloed the World Boss =)

<iframe title="Demon Hunter Tank Fun, Who's a World Boss!" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z1rjtxGJIyA?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" id="player_1" name="fitvid0"></iframe>
Enjoy =)[/quote]

nice job dude i figured everyone soloed that boss? maybe it was just me rofl

[quote quote=70038]

Okay, I just run a +9 King’s Rest and it was horrible. I had this capping problem again. Here is my HPS and DPS Data (Overall): Healing Done: 7.0K (https://i.imgur.com/aOVRFr8.png more details) Damage Done: 10.8k (https://i.imgur.com/d0vNNQh.png more details) Macro was run with 30ms Delay My Stats: Item Level 409: Crit:18.89% Haste:15.18% Versatility: 16.36%/8.18% Mastery: 40% Dodge: 17% Parry: 17.22% I have absolutlety no idea what the problem is. Talents are: 1213221 This has to be something on my end, but I don’t know what. Ping is 18ms. EDIT: I tried again at the Dummy and I only get 11 Spirit Bombs out and 6 Soul Cleave’s, it is crazy that you get 17 in 1min. Maybe it is all about the haste?

are u using macro resets i have my left-click and left alt checked so the macro resets when i click those therefor causing more spirit bombs / soul cleave
THANKS I WILL TRY THAT, I HAVE TO ADMIT IN THE BEGINNING OF +9 SOMEBODY TOLD ME “DUDE YOU ARE TANKING REALLY WELL” SO I GUESS HEALER SUCKED. EDIT: Turns out I am using Macro resets, I had one activated for “right mouse click”, but I didn’t even know about it. I ticked the option off and I will try again, maybe I rested the macro by accident.[/quote]

you want to have it checkmarked at least 1
resets are good with this macro

you want to have it checkmarked at least 1 resets are good with this macro

Newb question
 resets?

My GSE in-game shows Combat as a ‘gold ticked’ reset, but I’m not aware of any other resets, or how they would work. Please help!

• What do resets do?
  • How do I set up resets (e.g. " left-click and left alt checked", as described)
  • What is the difference between the gold tick and the silver tick?
  • When I get it working. how often should I hit the reset? Is there a ‘when you get to X energy’ or similar trigger?

Muchly thankings!

Molt

The oddest thing people love this macro, but when i import it and drag it to my bar to use it doesnt work

1 Like

u need to be in combat so pull with a glaive or taunt and then click on macro.
but thats just what i assume the issue is

maybe u forgot to plug in ur keyboard or mouse maybe ur monitor isint even on Gasp

Love This Macro

WE DONT EVEN NEED AN UPDATE NO WAY TO IMPROVE PERFECTION

SO THIS IS WEIRD I HAVE BEEN away for a while and im trying to import this macro im pretty sure im doing it right since i have imported a havok one and other on other toons, but when i import this one and try and use it nothing happens, it shows the icon clicking but i have no action happening. have i missed somthing.