BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

if i release a macro for any class in the future u best believe its gonna be great lol i put so many hours into a macro before i even post it so that people do not have issues

2 Likes

lol i got to rank 1 on my server with this macro haha

2 Likes

dude i know. you rock !!!

Ok imma idiot the hp share o gave was in havoc spec lmao

Blade … Just wanted to know if your still running everything the same or have you changed anything from before till now ,.in box me if you like ,it’s just for personal use that I’d like to know thats all

Image from Gyazo

Image from Gyazo

BladePro r u using 20ms or 30ms? I read 20ms when imported macro but u repplied someone saying that u were running 30ms. And another thing: do u use any action bar addon? Some addons let u choose the option to cast skill when button pressed or when button released, and I think it makes difference. Thanks in advance <3

check image for button press/release setting

https://imgur.com/a/QCgV0On

I use a razer naga trinity mouse with the macro button set to 20ms. i also use the razer naga addon which u can get from twitch app. no i do not use bartender. this is how the razer naga addon changes ur ui

Here is the dps and hps of a +17 timed FH this week using this macro :smiley:
also as bonus it shows my stats at the time!
I Post these screenshots often as a way of showing that the macro is still doing what all of u should be doing…
SMASHING & TANKING

-BladePro

1 Like

awesome! this is great this macro
I just need to adjust my stat priorities and ill be pumping numbers like you :slight_smile:

Hi

Im new to this GSE macro so any assistance is appriciated. I have noticed alot of people talking about what MS to run the macro.

You said “i use with 20ms works fkn great” is this something that has to be set?

my game says my world latency is 22ms but is this what your referring to or are you actually setting the macro to run at 20ms?

Do i just smash the shit out of my No 1 button as fast as possible lol?

hello, im new to these macros and everything. when you say that you use 20ms, do you mean like a macro that presses the button with 20ms spacing? if so, isnt that botting, or am i allowed to do this?
also how do i reset with for example right clicking? thank you! :smiley:

It’s the macro running at 20 ms. I use a razer keyboard and mouse which allows me to set the timimg of how fast the macro fires or does a key press. Hope this helps

It’s not botting - you are allowed to do all the things here with macros.

1 Like

ah sweet! but if I have the macro to play non stop until i turn it off again with a keypress, is that still legal?

Yes, that’s how i have mine set up. I press a key and hold it and the macro fires until i release the key.

blade whats yur DH name so I can look up your parses on logs … just wanting to see how well this ‘actually’ performs against the real world

I have asked and i know another has and for some reason they never reply, but I have been using this macro for a bit now and it preforms quite amazing, i self heal in the high range of 4-5m on certain keys, but im also just a 430

I also use it and it does work great - my toon is only 420 tho. I have run several EP and mythic+'s with this macro tho