BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

d8Z7caGjiIUmWlrcVvr9ArYDvKzcr5CqIMTcDAeDtI4xqPBlWHLANq1EvTBqTFQUeH6VqqnorQbcbAOiPbR0WjKdsqToiihdKJdryHIslLGSyewoQEieWtL8yHEoPMiKutLOMmKA6ugMGEfeQEgr66ivBecPTcHyZqs2os0NGqzweOPjIVdr1iHe(SOy0IQ2gbCsislJKRjQCEKYkHIVPGFJYh6Yhh6LSW4uGKfvHXPaHLG4hxD5xY9ia20VGuqsvkOxOgGQM(ODCOxOamk6fPV01aFroPL3xvyG2xKZ4P0(IQuW(MHdAZxhJJj7yJgqLZqmTVL1M2xeYXq6B(MsGVTncAT5RkuSV5BTb81XOuIJCsZXifLI9vsRnaNMJP5m6WO9fkuSVuc4AZxhdKaI9fndDgGJbcsSVIAoNMVVkrGisr9XZLg6LW0T8m(RSJnAavo7LKoYzicGRjzW6lFCOlFCOxyJT28DoYciABYxvO0H0QJREHn2AZ35ilGOTjFvHshuHhx6lSXwB(ohzbeTn5l0q6HKWJN8cBS1MVZrwarBt(QcLoKwD8CVWgBT57CKfq02KVQWKqf0Xf4f2yRnFNrqrJnnaxWilGOTjFvHj5qPahF4f2yRnnajOdGJaFNJSaI2M8vLmKKlrqFvQ0jddc6RkzijxYlKXyIqgzaP96fvM2K0ro7Y3EHcqJ(eVWbXuN4vwWODIxcrcNb6eVK5KWPag0jErbGgvoqRV8XHEH1AEgGbGbb08DgMLV5btZObn6PBVeIeoJ6eVK5KWPaM6eVOaqtiWiO1GlF7vzarikD4OrYGFrLtY4KgTxu5ajDKZU8TxialGOTN92TxsAy69isHnaNsaSrYGF2B3(b

count the number of rows of code there is more in mine then urs so u didnt copy all

Iā€™m still not sure what im doing wrong because it imports your macro successfully in my game and it labels it correctly but it just wont do anything when i hit the key for the macro. There isnā€™t anything else for me to copy. I know you mentioned there being extra rows but Iā€™m counting the same. Is it possible that were on different screen resolutions so itā€™s showing different for both of us? Thank you again for your help on this!

You have to be in combat. Toss a glave at your target, then fire it.

Thanks man that was my issue haha. I feel kind of stupid now. Thank you again for helping me!

1 Like

ive been trying to figure out how to set 20ms properly on the razer with synapse 3ā€¦is this correct?

1 Like

20ms u would have to change the 0.02 to 0.01 cause look at the bottom right ā€œtotal durationā€ u want that to be 0.02

awesome thanksā€¦ killer macro boss

1 Like

Hello @bladePro what is the actual macro? and are u using now gluttony in 8.25 or spirit bomb?

/startattack will begin combat. Insert it at the beginning.

If you take a melee ability and remove the [combat] section, that will activate that ability as well and begin the macro.

I donā€™t understand the 20 MS. Can someone explain it to me? I donā€™t have Razor like the user above. I have a corsair keyboard and logitech mouse.

1 Like

This macro is very good for tanking.

could someone link an armory / share a guide with bis item and essence? Dunno how to do perfect build.

Have a nice day!

Check the comments, blade posted some pictures.

MAJOR ESSENCE

Anima of Death

MINOR ESSENCES

: Anima of Life
: Endurance
: Sphere of Suppression
: Strive for Perfection

CURRENT AZERITE GEAR BLADEPRO USES FOR M+

HEAD
Hood of the Slithering Loa

SHOULDERS
Gorak Tulā€™s Mantle

CHEST
Vest of Reverent Adoration

:CURRENT STATS ON BLADEPRO TUNED FOR M+

BLADEPRO DH TANK STATS

BLADEPRO DH TANK TALENTS FOR M+ [

More logs and item preferences coming here later tonight along with tuning on the macro and corruption gear that i feel like is the best for m+

KEEP SMASH ING
HARD AF

WE ARE OUR SCARS

• BLADEPRO
4 Likes

give give give :llama:

need to farm

Im new with essences and stuff, so how do you have anima of death as major an life as minor? I dont see how you can get it like that

@ryan-meyer You benefit from both Major and Minor when you equip a Major essence!

ryan-meyer

when you put essence in major slot - active and passive skills work.

does anyone see updated macro?