Blitz BM

@dbt at 2-4 mobs you should be tossing some multishots in to increase dps. at 5+ mobs your priority will be keeping beast cleave up. beast cleave has a 4 second timer that is triggered by using multi shot so timimg multi shots to every 3-4 seconds is essential

@tsukou i will try to get a code segment made before i get to bed tonight

@tstone thank you, let me know if you see anything you think could be an improvement

@lunarah1 i will try to make improvements to help improve this macros dps, be sure to check back for updates

2 k with 199 ilvl 5 min dummy … thumbs up !

Thanks for the tweaks on these!

I have a Logitech G13 gameboard, so I always separate out AOE and Single Target as separate macros, and I have a separate keybind for Counter-Shot

Short answer – I have enough keys that I never alt/ctrl mod… any keybinds.

I’m having a weird problem in the app where names aren’t showing up, so yay, that’s fun.

I tweaked @x seek’s macro to split it out and change around the Multishot

Ilvl 237.75, optimized on AMR, 1,3,2,2+3 (leggo ring), 3, 1, 1

Using Q’Pala and Soul of the Huntmaster

Pulling steady 3.3k on single target dummy and about 6.6 on the bombardier

dOtTcaWsvrERKSnsOzdsxwPBQQ8lOCBkQhJ0oj1Ef7wf7hXpvPQHrj)wIbcIgQQKbJYWHkheQQJkPQogvDokYcjrwQQOwmjQLd0Hv8uPwgGNJQjcvzQuPjtstN48uOtdXZG01PInQsrBvLcBwvW2LuXFvPYSaLPPQ6UuQrQk04aHrtbJNeCsvP(SKY1uj3tLshxsLETKQ8nq1Xh3O9Pv67o8FFF0aXnT7aDpcpThfafW7t)zumGqJ2kn(oIHcy667GGOaKUiudLJkiIdp93CCgOVpYcwN9iiLtuknEoNAB5eTp9JluCPv67o8FFFA82hghOs0(0Fgfdi0xqD4rdK(5brnAR0nUL(gVObUqt)4cwqOr7t)nuWYnwqos5WJB0(4gTpngD4cHvrlMvEeBcZBc9c1kAG0y0HlewfTyw5rSjmVPl4)rJMgJoCHWQOfZkpInHbyDbhi6)0y0HleMh1dHP)OVsJrhUqyaE4awwrRyAm6Wfcd93cqXOHNgJoCHWUqbSmfnePXOdximVj0)RR0pTgFEHUdFJBK0TS4UPZHkiLt6ERRZEeKbA6NwJVaxopUr7tJjdyTv2ZA2iHvDkggqZ2vQ7OAhnqAmCRmIm06ryvqkdyTvSJgnngD4cHvDk4wbgHDkQ7OAtyqabA0)PXOdxiSkiXTcmctDhvBcZJQy0xPXOdxiSkzaRTYTpuOoCye2Qacx4WiStrDhvByvYawBLBXTcmcBvaHlCye2POUJQnHH()dhEK0Va3VHcwIB0(0y0HlegGhoGLvK0VkC5BOGL4gjsKirsaUsage Information
BM_AIO

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Barbed Shot

KeyPress: Mend Pet, Misdirection, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Blood Fury, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

dSZUcaWsvk9wQyBQkDzLMnO8yKUja)cs3MI6Wk2jP2Ry3Qy)O8tvrdJk9Bjgif0qvLmyunCi6GQehvLKoMKoNQIfsbwQkvTykKLdY5PepvQLb0ZrmrsutLQmzsA6exuLkNgQEguUoLAJQKYwvjXMvfA7uO6VQsnlsyAa6UuvJuvW4uvz0usJNe5KQQ6ZuKRbQUNkfhxLu9Aku(geo14fDnTbaEF5)Z3xEEx0GXlT3aBpcjDfdedSwtdWIyfNgTBAaweR40xWSjrdMgWCShy)pYcz89i4LtmiTY2htB5eDn9fBXAbk9vTXXvYqpCQ1Yrfc3MKw59XXgMeDn9dlmKPnaW7l)F((YZ7s3ix6FLJgeow67hC1ODt)WcvWPrxtdyOqLRSqe8YHeVORXl6AAu6qeg3HwmB0i(mE9dgCm3ObtJshIW4o0IzJgXNXRFGJay0yPrPdryChAXSrJ4Z4GUWragnW0O0HimEfR(7dWOHNgLoeHXbRiaDDJ(BAu6qeghdOl43OrKgLoeHXHJb6(j6FPrPdryCWVaXsF7A5(f2oKnErs3YI8A2hQGxoP79627rWhyPFvicGHcvIxK0VGwadfQeVORPrPdryCWkcqx3iPVDT8cAjK4fDnnQmqMwzpRzlmUZPyDGm77OUJQF0GPrrUYiYqngJ7yOmqMwXpAS0O0HimUZPGCffm(POUJQpJ)7hw0atJshIW4ogICffmU6oQ(mEf7B0WtJshIW4oYazALBESqTjky8vjCIquW4NI6oQ(kCKbY0k3GCffm(Qeoriky8trDhvFghdiqeiIejsKijUsage Information
BM_AIO_AOE

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.01.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Barbed Shot

KeyPress: Mend Pet, Misdirection, Call Pet 1

Main Sequence: Multi-Shot, Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Blood Fury, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

@all done messing with this macro for today. please test and let me know of any changes you feel should be made

So I tried the macro, and it worked great!

The only switch I would make is the timing of abilities you have set to your AHK/Raze/Corsair software.

I personally would increase it to around 150ms instead of 100ms, the GCD’s are gonna take some time getting used to.

Other than that, overall a great macro.

TO ANYONE THAT ISN’T GETTING CLOSE TO THEIR SIM DPS: If you have taken the talent Killer Instinct you will NOT see your dps come close to your sim dps on a target dummy. The sim dps takes into account that talent which is an execute talent, which means your sim dps will be higher than the target dummy dps. The one way to see your actual DPS is to go into a raid and do an encounter.

Sorry, I’m sort of a novice to using these macros. Is this intended to be pressed once per gcd? Or is this meant to be pressed continuously? I’ve tried pressing it continuously, and it seems to cycle through the skills on it, casting the first one that’s available when my gcd is up. Isn’t that more like dps roulette? Or am I wrong about how the abilities are pulled up on the macro?

to have it pull precise abilities to meet certain situations would be considered botting. While these macro’s arent perfect, they are designed to help people with handicaps play the game.

Hi I love the Macro but I have question. I am acquiring new targets in dungeons and raids like I when doing quests. Is this the way it should be? The Macro looks the same at the beginning, i.e. /targetenemy[noharm,dead]

or is it something with the part 2 that is different.

ok that should read NOT acquiring targets after first one in dungeons and raids

Ahh I see there should be brackets separating noharm nd dead
[noharm][dead] that is what I have on my personal macro

[quote quote=61399]Hi I love the Macro but I have question. I am acquiring new targets in dungeons and raids like I when doing quests. Is this the way it should be? The Macro looks the same at the beginning, i.e. /targetenemy[noharm,dead]
or is it something with the part 2 that is different.[/quote]

I believe that is by mistake however to be honest, that sounds like a good thing. Cant count how many times my wife forgot to turn off the macro before the last enemy in the pull died and ended up pulling unneeded packs by accident. current im playing my druid but might do some work on the hunter macros again in the next day or 2

modifiers are not working for me, when I hold down control or shift it just hang

This is covered in the original post

Blitz I will agree. you sometimes have to keep killing when you pet takes off or you accidently tag some Enemy you didn’t think was in range or sometime you didn’t even see lol

I made the fix, but forgot to upload it. I will get the newest version added once i get home from work

It’s been a while since I’ve used the tabs. I can’t remember what tab 1/2/3/4 are used for??

Once you open the macro for editing in GSE, the first page at the bottom lists which page corresponds to which situation. So, just click on the macros and hit edit. You will see what you are looking for.