Blitz Frost (Obliteration)

I’m very satisfied with this macro so far. If i feel it needs updated or tweaked i will do so and if people show interest in my macro i will keep it updated for all

Talents: 2/1/X/2/X/1/2

Pillar of frost is used on CD.

No true way to perfectly use rime without tossing in a mod.

For those of you that cant seem to gets mods to work, here is the fix. Open your key bindings > Find an action that has NO bind, seriously any action, make it Stop Auto Run, i don’t care > click it and do Shift + X (X = key that you have your macro set to) then click it again and do Ctrl + X and then click it again and do Alt + X > Finally click it once more and unbind key. MOD KEYS NOW WORK FOR YOU. take advantage of them, they will take your macro to the next level.

Mod: Alt = Howling Blast (only use this for rime procs, Howling Blast auto casts to open fight, then never again after unless the mod is used)
Mod: Shift = Empower Rune Weapon (may add this to cast on CD rather than having it on a mod)

I’m using a razer mouse set to 100ms

dKZ8baGEsKEjjXBbPTPuAMijMnLCtk4xu0Tfv7ur7vA3ISFi)ejL)sc53u1qvsgmudxjCqsOogvoSkNdeluj1sjfTyLklxHHrQ6PclduphyIKctvvnzsPPt8yeNxj6YOUoLAJKu2kjOnts12rs1PvfRJK00qQNrIAKijDxvPrRu8nK4KKkFMe4AuO7Pu1XffRLeX4eLUU(701ynv09vIIuttQf)oH7VbvzRfnA8plojGgWoyyNdUHgS6NTL0PRrSGj60OtyJUgk2w24hnwB9ikTHHJm8kKhGhFc0FNU(701WuUHcyHtC(segAYV5g5Vq1YN23oHBysoGGWqj(8DN8IWgDWuCDQCdtYbeegAUxRQGnpQlVimnfJBZ2jDdtYbeegAUxRQNL8IW0qCzP70ydtYbeaNXMtegHr4bdyzpSEegHDq2sHI(o32WKCabWzS5eHryeEWaw2t857obHryAi6H13jLgMKdiaoJnNimcJWdgWYEIpF3jimctdXrRCdv4LAYw8b4(R0qfE5Qbda9xPri8c1Ste5XNAeCgBojpNvJvd2Wrg((701WKCabHPH4YsxPXkpqmCKHV)kvQ0qhXNA0WWLSplDjHhuNtYJp11vQ0ca

reserve