BLOOD Dk BFA 8.3

you have some talents in the macro that are not 2, so maybe it would be an improvement to write f.e:
/cast [no channeling,talent:2/3] Consumption instead of
/cast [no channeling] Consumption

its redundant code from alpha testing, that said it doesnā€™t matter, it will skip if you donā€™t take consumption
but I left it there in case some want to. attent talentX/X is not needed and Iā€™ve found has been causing errors in BFA

For now, I will leave that up to the individual users. I have been fortunate enough to test since early alpha
so there things my macro takes into consideration that is not available yet like being 120, plus Azerite traits

and I donā€™t feel the need to go backwards then come back to what I have now.

Hey Mets, love your macros and I was testing it on the normal tanking dummy in Ebon Hold and ive seen better success at healing with rune strike thrown into the macro at specific times. I recommend trying and testing it out, hope it works for you like it does for me :slight_smile: TY

Hey John Mets Thank you for your Blood Drinker, loving and using it, is there any updates to it may I ask

not at this stage, reason for this is I developed this on a 120 blood DK with things are different than from prepatch once im 120 in Live, (its my main so should take a day or so) any refinements will be added then.

Hi guys,

Iā€™m new to this forum.

How many MSā€™s are you running this macro? Is it needed to run >500ms because of GCD?

Sorry for the noobness but iā€™m really new to lazymacros.

Thanks!

[quote quote=62932]Hi guys,
Iā€™m new to this forum.
How many MSā€™s are you running this macro? Is it needed to run >500ms because of GCD?
Sorry for the noobness but iā€™m really new to lazymacros.
Thanks![/quote]

Donā€™t look at it like that miguel. The GCD we have in-game is a little different with spamming a Logitech/Razor macro software. What I see most people do is around 50ms - 150msā€¦Itā€™s really all about your ping and such. I have run 50ms for many years and have no issues at all! B

BTW thats 0.050 = 50ms in Razers software. Hope this helps

Hi Viper,

Thank you so much for your fast reply! iā€™ll change it to 50ms then :slight_smile:

Are you running this macro as default? SOmetimes i donā€™t get to use Death Strike, even with 125 Rune Power :/ā€¦
Whatā€™s your Step Function?

Thanks once again!

This is amazing. Like smooth butter. Thank you.

Rocking amazing . Love the nr 3 you have :slight_smile: Ty for this and really nice work.

i see you put Death Strike before Death and Decay, but that should be turned around as DaD buffs DS. Other than that, the macros look solid.

Just and Update upon hitting 120, ilevel 340+ and farming mythic 0 everything still feels solid, so i dont feel the need to change things as yet but keeping an eye on things,

Do note. that if pushing content like I am early on when trying to tank mythics a little undergeared, i have to out of blood drinker and use purgatory, but hitting 335+ it almost feel like Iā€™m back in legion for dungeons. and in world content, I donā€™t see my health bar move below 95%

Works great except it gets to a point where during the Macro I canā€™t use my left mouse button to click anything. Any suggestions?

EDIT: NVM I figured it out it was one of my Trinkets.

[quote quote=64178]Works great except it gets to a point where during the Macro I canā€™t use my left mouse button to click anything. Any suggestions?
EDIT: NVM I figured it out it was one of my Trinkets.[/quote]

ha beat me to it yeah its often something that has a target reticle like DnD, I had a trinket that did the same thing, Big red button or whatever its called did it for me.

Maybe a silly question but how do i change between 1 - 2 - 3? and how do i know wich one is on?

When you first open the macro in GSE to edit you will see Johnā€™s name/email. Just below that are a list of content areas such as default, PVP, raid, etcā€¦ The number in each of these corresponds to one of the 3 macro tabs. If you want all to associate to tab 3, then change each to the number 3.

Ah, thats pretty niceā€¦ so you can basicly setup wich one to use for likeā€¦ arenaā€¦ and mythic and such? if i understood correct now when iā€™m watching the list in it. damn thats pretty nice.

Is Blood Drinker better than Heartbreaker for talents? If so Why? and thanks you for your help

Itā€™s more of a choice of prefered role. look at it this way if you want DPS go blood drinker if you want Survivability for Heartbreaker.

for now, when I solo world content I run blood drinker, for dungeons I run Hearbreaker, due to the large trash pulls it starts to shine with the benefits it gives to Heart strike. once i start to overgear content and can afford to dps more I will stick to Blood drinker regardless.

Blood drinker was nerfed slightly from legion so its heal is not as great but its damage still is.