Blood Death Knight (Newest) GS 1/21/16

[quote quote=23847]Thanks for posting Beef. Your work is appreciated.

[/quote]

Thank you very much. I am still working things out and changed again so I will update again later this afternoon after getting my a$$ handed to me in heroic BF, But i figured it out by the end and will update that today.

thanks again all.

Beef

The new macro will be updated tonight. I was in the hospital Sunday-Monday so I am catching up on work. But I will get these up asap.

Beef

still no update Beef? Love ur macro and looking forward to an update :slight_smile:

Beef,

Please have my babies. kthx.

Still waiting for update :frowning:

Hello All,

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for waiting so long for more updates, I have had some real life stuff happen that has taken me away from keeping up with my macros, I really appreciate all the the people trying to help one another on here in my absence. I will be updating almost all the macros for Aug/Sep as they have changed now that I am back. If you have messaged me I have tried to respond, and if you have posted on here and I have not I am sorry that I have not had the time to reach all of the comments and posts in each category on here. I do have a lot of macros for a ton of different classes and specs. Thank you again for your patience and i will do my best to have these all updated and running for everyone.

As always, regards and happy gaming.

Beef Wellington.

Hey beef! I tried to put your macro in Wow but ran out of room…forgive my ignorance but I am just starting to use macros…is their a way to copy and paste or am I doing it wrong? Thx for your help

You need to make sure that you are using Sequencer. If you are not you will need to download that. I believe there is a instructional page here that will show you.

UPDATES are coming today.

Beef

Sorry i may just be blind - you have Blood Tab in your Talents - but don’t use it in the macro - nore did you list it on the things you have seperated.
How are you casting it?

This may be a stupid question, but I have to ask. When people use GS, do they continually push the one button, or do you use a macro that will continually be pushing said button when you hold down the key? A good example would be Razer Synapse.

[quote quote=26181]This may be a stupid question, but I have to ask. When people use GS, do they continually push the one button, or do you use a macro that will continually be pushing said button when you hold down the key? A good example would be Razer Synapse.
[/quote]

Yea, I use a razor keyboard but I also test all of the macros in addition by pressing the individual macros by hand to make sure that they work both ways 100%, Yes I am still working on tweaking this one and have this new update, but am working on it still. Thank you to all who understand I do all of this on my free time, and I do my best to make them all work for everyone. I apologize for the long wait on some but I do macros for every class/spec. Thank you for your patience,

Beef

Hey brother love the macro been using it for quiet some time now. But heres the thing i run heroic HFC with a monk tank as the second tank and im having a very MAJOR issue maintaning my aggro with the macro. with ur macro i can push about 44k HPS which is amazing but due to have there isnt a recount or skoda that can show aggro i can see where things are going foul. If u have any ideas on how to create or modify ur macro to where i can push more aggro generating abilitys i will sacrofice some of my HPS. for the aggro gain. Iv tried different builds and changing a few talents hopeing for beter results but everytime after about 30 secs on a target the aggro is torn from me. even after a taunt i can not hold the aggro back. This is really frustrating lol so i would be in ur debt if we can work on some kind of. “great aggro” gaining macro that would be wondeful. Thanks :slight_smile:

Dot up and blood boil a couple times so your diseases are ticking on all the mobs. If you’re in blood presence you shouldn’t have any trouble holding aggro.

If you are still failing to hold aggro then the Monk needs to pull in the dps/aggro for a bit till you get hold of the mobs/boss.

There is nothing wrong with DK aggro unless you forget to go into Blood presence as I have done once or twice.

Just slap down a defile and pop a couple of blood boils outside of the macro and you should be good to go.

[quote quote=26277]Hey brother love the macro been using it for quiet some time now. But heres the thing i run heroic HFC with a monk tank as the second tank and im having a very MAJOR issue maintaning my aggro with the macro. with ur macro i can push about 44k HPS which is amazing but due to have there isnt a recount or skoda that can show aggro i can see where things are going foul. If u have any ideas on how to create or modify ur macro to where i can push more aggro generating abilitys i will sacrofice some of my HPS. for the aggro gain. Iv tried different builds and changing a few talents hopeing for beter results but everytime after about 30 secs on a target the aggro is torn from me. even after a taunt i can not hold the aggro back. This is really frustrating lol so i would be in ur debt if we can work on some kind of. “great aggro” gaining macro that would be wondeful. Thanks :)
[/quote]

Hey Tully,

Yes I am having the same issue with mine particularly against Monk tanks as well. It really hard because they have so many DPS features as Tanks that yield a agro gain I am working on that because otherwise we will get to the point if having the MOB become IMMUNE to us due to trying to taunt to many times just to hold ago. I know it is very frustrating and I appreciate your patience but as I play as well, I am really liking my DK so I will be working on this as soon as I can get something just for the taunt/5sec ago builder. Thank you for letting me know I was not the only one having this issue.

Thanks,
Beef

[quote quote=26279]Dot up and blood boil a couple times so your diseases are ticking on all the mobs. If you’re in blood presence you shouldn’t have any trouble holding aggro.
If you are still failing to hold aggro then the Monk needs to pull in the dps/aggro for a bit till you get hold of the mobs/boss.
There is nothing wrong with DK aggro unless you forget to go into Blood presence as I have done once or twice.
Just slap down a defile and pop a couple of blood boils outside of the macro and you should be good to go.
[/quote]

Very True, because I also found out he was just trying to be HERO through the entire instance, he does need to just hold off a bit and as “p770” said, it’s very true. Great suggestion.

Thanks,
Beef

Hi Beef!

Have to say that I love all your macros. You do us all a wonderful service by sharing these with us. Thank you so much!
Just wondering, you haven’t mentioned what major glyphs are you using for Blood?

@MsElaineEous

Thank you very much for the support, currently with my set up I have these…

MG( Absorb Magic, Rune Tap, Outbreak.)

Thanks,
Beef