Blood (Tank) – 5.1

this is spam macro and no multi bar.

the numbers u see separate the cast priority the spells so do not worry.

just use the super duper macro add on and paste it there

I’ve tried this and it seems to be working better than the last macro i had, however it still locks up for some time due to “not enough depleted runes”. Also it doesn’t seem to apply diseases sometimes, for a while.

Not complaining, just giving feedback :slight_smile:

Also a question, with this macro, and others, does it matter if there is a gap between the 0 and the spell name? For eg: /castsequence reset=0.3 0,horn of winter, i have a gap between the 0 and horn of winter in my macro. Also gaps here?=/castsequence reset=3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike (between the spell names? Sorry for being noob, just want to get things right.

Thanks a lot.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,horn of winter, is the only spell as u can see that has no extra 0, cause we want it to cast as soon as possible. as for the rest i do not use spaces (remains of the 255 chars limit).

as for thr rotation i know it locks some times but i cant do something about it and i could really use some help with it

[quote quote=5270]

baboulas7 wrote: i changed some things in the macro and now the only thing is missing is the perfect rotation to the last sequence witch i am not able to find /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Dancing Rune Weapon /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,bone shield /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,anti-magic shell /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Plague Leech /castsequence reset=0.3 0,horn of winter /castsequence reset=3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,blood boil,heart strike,death strike,rune strike,soul reaper,rune strike,blood boil,rune strike,rune strike,death strike,rune strike,Plague Strike,blood tap,Necrotic Strike,rune strike,rune strike,blood boil,blood tap,Necrotic Strike,Pestilence
[/quote]
Ignoring everything but the /castsequence part... Why necrotic strike? For PVE it has very little use as it is very low dps and it's using your death runes which could be used for other things that may be locking up on you.
Also, why plague leech? I didn't see anywhere in there that you had outbreak, EJ currently suggests PL for single target over RB but requires that you use glyphed outbreak behind it otherwise it's a large dps loss. I'd suggest RB as it would maintain uptime and allow for AOE without an adjustment, but that's preference I'm sure.
Looking at your rune usage, it looks ok. If you're finding large periods of downtime, have you considered RC over tap? I love tap, but RC allows for more consistency with rune usage in macros.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. With Dancing Rune Weapon in there like that, while the Rune strikes are in an order… it can easily cause a lock up if the DRW pulls your RP and your next move is RS.

I'll run some things and see what I find out.

EDIT: Try switching to RB and RC then use this and tell me if it’s working any better:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Bone Shield

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Dancing Rune Weapon

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,anti-magic shell

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,horn of winter

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Rune Strike

/castsequence reset=3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike, !Heart Strike, !Heart Strike, Death Strike, Blood Boil,Death Strike, !Heart Strike, Death Strike,

Just put Soul Reaper on another button and use when it’s up in its burn phase. You’ll have the rune for it available if when you get to burn phase, you don’t use your free BBs.