Bloodskalp-BM-9.1 GSE 3

As mentioned in other replies I could spam this at 1ms if I liked, it wouldn’t run very well but I could.
I have used 100ms for ages, I don’t use it because I think it gives me a competitive advantage, I use 100ms because it’s easier to work out loops etc. in the macro than let’s say 150ms.
Changing my ms would mean I would need to tune my macros to suit the new ms and I am not going through all of that again. Use the ms that you prefer and if the macro doesn’t work for you try edit it or use one of the others that you get what you want out of it.
I use Ghub for my auto click as I don’t like AHK at all but that’s my preference.
To put it simply I use 100ms because I am used to it and certain spells on many classes don’t react the way you think they would so I sit testing ways to brute force past them until it works in a macro

Thanks I’m glad you enjoy it, I do have macros for many other specs but I tend to not post until I am super comfortable that it works the way I want it to, I didn’t like the idea of 2/3 macros but it seems to be the answer to get certain abilities to fir off when on CD, a lot of specs are fine with just 1.

Unfortunately I’ve stopped playing until they fix the game to a state where I don’t feel like I am wasting so much time just trying to prepare a character to play the content I want to, I’ll be back to check out any major patches in future

1 Like

Which cvar are you setting? “my cvar is set to match my in game latency”

I invite you to read the following post, it contains valuable informations (about ms spamming speed but about CVAR too): Guide: macros, WoW, you and more - #55 by TimothyLuke

Thank you I appreciate the link.

1 Like

When I try to use the macro it spams KeyRelease in “say” chat. Someone got an idea how to stop that? :smiley:

This has been answered already up above.