Bobba's Fury Macro's (8.0 pre-patch) - modified from John Mets original

All credit to John Mets for the original code. I’ve changed it to suit my playstyle and am very happy with both for now.

Charge is kept on a separate key and I run these at 30-50ms.

Single Target:

dCtSbaWsHQTjGzcvz2QKBkr)cP(Me2jL2lz3Qy)k5NqP6Vc0VfzOi0Gvy4iQdIGokuIJrXXvP0cHIAPIslwuSCf9qOqpfSmL65OmrOstvkhgY0P6IQu5QqvDzvDDjzJiYwrGndv02vPQhJQzbfmnr11ekJekLXjvJgQWZe0jLuNfkPtlKZJKohuKBRsXWqILrnznciHFwSgeAYUvtaUporvxUSgbn01FCMGTzVn7TaS9xKfqQAsDnGMaG8ZRXv2ITGseFMi4NSO0HPMSg1K1iGMJy(AelKsx2TaAoI5RHPNhgOq2qb0CeZz)Tv)H)RXoS3nyyn6X29US5cO5iMVgMcdMKnMaAoI5RHPNhgOq2acO5iMVgH557USfcO5iMVggtNcfkY2fqZrmFnm98WafcWlLiJx0nrUabetmVeXNj1Kla8NmPQd3JshbeNrPzKtvq8NA2)6rSxn5cio)seFMutUG4pvIZNXutUC5ciSYXrAkaZPmzqRbjK7cQ5PJGAlbblRbmgel4Fh0QXUTKWSXfuIovOR6J)Z7)JhLokJC5saUsage Information
Fury ST

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Main Sequence: Recklessness, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Dragon Roar, Raging Blow, Rampage

AOE:

dCJTbaWsjQTHsntOOzRuDtj1VOW3Kk7Kk7LSBvA)k8tj4VIQ(TidffnyfnCuYbrHJkvLJb64qHwiuLLkvzXqflxfpek4PiltjphvteQQPQkhgY0fUOe5QqPUmW1vv2OeARIcBwu02vvLhtPzbvAAu01evgPQkUTuvnAvvACs5KsYzvvvNMQCErPNrvDoOKHPuwq9KdkQi29(ppJcLKBPNi8bzI(2d5GIEODWn4IwW1cUwI(bSZseJcLevJSNugGd3lD56jhup5GImSiEmM583AYTezyr8ymHntF2DY5lYWI4bhGXpW1cgtiwBMqiUJ5YV1G4oMTCRwtotrgwepgtyhel5YjYWI4XycBM(S7KJTidlIhJPVP5QjxNidlIhJje2222KRjYWI4XycBM(S7eHzkXctV(9crIyM4rnYEs6Pqefawf)U2WlDfX84LoErwrLbz7b2bioqpfIyEa1i7jPNcrLbzzEaCUEkuOqeJV430reEjCWbnMfrriIybSv4lx3suLnDfv5YiFDfHH89HDj6vvWvZOxzr1O7hAV6gGZFGB4LUcpfkKaaUsage Information
AOE

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Main Sequence: Dragon Roar, Recklessness, Bloodthirst, Victory Rush, Execute, Raging Blow, Whirlwind, Rampage

Im liking this one im still lvling but it seems fine so far.

Bobba mind if i test and pop a review up in my new macro review section on discord?

Go for it. Happy for any advice on how to improve it.

Hi,

Great Macro. Thank you. I have a slight problem with the macro. As long as I use legendary weapon it works fine. But when i changed to 2 of the 210 weapons from daily…it gets stuck. It does nothing, just auto attack. How come? anyone help.

[quote quote=63438]Hi,
Great Macro. Thank you. I have a slight problem with the macro. As long as I use legendary weapon it works fine. But when i changed to 2 of the 210 weapons from daily…it gets stuck. It does nothing, just auto attack. How come? anyone help.[/quote]

Hi there,

As my Warrior is using 2x210 Darkshore daily 2H axes without hang-up, I don’t think it is macro related.

maybe you are using one handed weapons

Outstanding work man ! Thanks !

Used it to level 110-120 only 1 death to a rare that had a nasty poison debuff overall totally destroyed everything, great profile.

Strangely AOE isn’t importing for me

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

Cholerabob - perhaps you didn’t catch all the code with your cut and paste? I sometimes do that.

Look I just found this page a couple of days ago. Never used a macro before. So this might be somewhere that I don’t see. What talents were used here? thanks

Strange , eveytime i want to import your macro i need to reload ui before that, if i don’t it doesn’t import. Not your macro’s fault probably my setup, but still strnage

so this is the message i put in Johns board about his macro. your macro is doing the same thing.

just last day or so, i have started to get a message when fighting, “You are higher than the max level of this spell”. not sure if its going off or not. sorry. i tried to go slow to see which spell it is, but the message seems to pop up alot and the macro moves on to the next spell. thought i would let you know.

Edit. so i used the macro on my 113 and i’m not getting the message. my 116 is the one getting the message. i’ll update this soon as i get higher than 113.

NVM. i had someone explain that since i still had a legendary from legion on, that was where the message was comming from. i removed said item and the message stopped.

@DarkSiodar1, you are attempting to use an artifact ability in the macro or maybe a legendary ability. Since those stop at 115 and dont carry over to 116.