Borland1891_AFFLI_PVP Update 2024-02-29

I’m using Auto hot key set to 250 ms

Ok, i just tested my to 200 and it worked even better.
But you dont use Vile Taint? I did not put Phantom Singularity in due to it did not fit so good in macro. I had same issues as you do now.
With Vile taint i use myself when i see stacked ppl, its so good with the slow that they get and also Agony on all targets hit.
But just try and mess around and see if you find a sweet spot with it. Did you scrap the old macro i had? I my stupid one did throw it so i dont have it anymore :frowning:

I wonder if having Phantom is breaking it then? I’m almost back home and will test. I will try Vile taint. The idea of aiming something I find annoying but if I don’t like it I can always make it @player.

Nice macro!! I love it!!

however… what is ‘nufsaid’? i can’t find that skills on english client…

nufsaid is something i just wrote instead of null :slight_smile:

Best regards

I have updated the macro so its not with /click anymore.
Try this and see if its even better. For me its madness in PvP. Affli are strong as hell and i have gear now so its insane damage.
Also it really works in PvE without chaning any talents.
Best regards

1 Like

Could you make a build with both macros in one? Im not sold on the idea of seperate ones.

Using this in PvE as well as PVP and it slaps the best macro so far for affliction hands down. Thanks so much, Borland! Could you possibly do an aoe version of this for bg’s ?

Been mesing around for it in BG but i get the best result with this i have for both Arena and BG.
Best Regards

1 Like

any chance i could pay you to walk me through setting this up and using it in game I’m really trying to figure this whole wowlazy macro thing out but its not going so well so in return for helping me I could pay you just want to make things easier on myself if you wanna reach out my discord is

warstm <akane_isshiki>#1939

Yo, no need to pay. Can help you for free due to thats what its all about. Helping each other :slight_smile:
My macro for best performance is to have a mouse like for example Razer and using function Synapse. I have 2 macros assigned on 2 buttons and my synapse is autopressing both buttons at 50ms each.
But my other macro for 1 button works ok aswell.
I sent an friend request on Discord. Call me when you see me online.
I live in Sweden so you know what time zone im in.
Best regards

1 Like

@warstm Yo. Test this one out. Changed talents and macro is swapping between PvE and PvP auto.
Just Press the button and it will be fine. Only Drain Life to use when you need it :slight_smile:
Should be good for levling also.
This is my level 70 build i use.

dGeSjaWkQKQzbOFrknmjYXivltcpdfnnjkDnePTrL4BivmoLQCoKsRtIc3tIQgivsYbryHKqpefAIicxefSrKcFKkj1ire1jvQSsjvVePQzIu0njf7uj)erKHcPoQKslfsEQutfjxfPsBLe8vQKO3cG7cq7v1FLOYGr1HHAXuXJfzYqWLf2mj6Zq0OPsDAkwTsv1RHqZgLUnIA3G(nLgojDCjflhONlQPR46kLTRuv(ovs48sY8PQ9t8WjkABvjftQkP0x)uFP)MGg0GM7khAfqxoIDK0xfN6TgCc0Mp1x6N6Tcyqd2HnYN6n9rfAWiNp1x6V1oyqKXeWGCLWbaADJbjdiaieyea8RI3At48KJA2cykeUWbJCmLFWGiJrBYs2bpcx4eiTWkGcNrli4M6ySqGchUPmJni85TguN6l93At48KJA2cykeoaqBYngcdwdejGcxdMnuAschfwD2adGcVTBScNcRcu4AWSHsts4OWQZgyau4AWSHsts4OWQZgyau4KaeBGcVTBSafobslScOWPlmpyh2q4ekvYAsJXc)85nrAmwy(uFPFQV0p1x6VfV4PpQqdg5S4f)xfV1MW5jh1SfWuiCaG2KBmegSgisafUWfoyKJP8dgezmAtwYo4r4cNPUlLOLwGchUPmJni8fZ3Ix8AqjEX)MQsnEtKgJf(5RIt9L(BXlE6Jk0GrolEX)vXBTjCEeoaqBYngcdwdejWKLSdEau4fLivNo0(fZ3Ix8AqjEX)MQsnEtKgJf(5lMN6l93Ix80hvObJCw8I)RI3At48iCaG2KBmegSgisGjlzh8aOWlkrQ(EL(I5BXlEnOeV4FtvPgVjsJXc)8vzp1x6VfV4PpQqdg5S4f)xfV1MW5jh1SfWuiCaG2KBmegSgisGjlzh8aOWzUNl0slDakCM75cTKQ)fZ3Ix8AqjEX)MQsnEtKgJf(5nvLA8MMwR6BuHAGNVi9DpHkn2GPXyHVrdASGMP6ZN37GoBg2rbmOb7Wg5t9Mrlzh8CfFtbAGigtXDEJYarwCN3KCGr4oVxrcX78Mc0armg978wXGDUZBugis9785ZxfN6Tcyqd2HnYN6TguN6l93At48KJA2cykeoaqBYngcdwdejGcxdMnuAschfwD2adGcVTBScNcRcu4AWSHsts4OWQZgyau4AWSHsts4OWQZgyau4KaeBGcVTBSafobslScOWPlmpyh2q4ekvYAsJXc)8M(OcnyKZN6l93AhmiYycyqUs4aaTUXGKbeaecmca(vXBTjCEYrnBbmfcx4GroMYpyqKXOnzj7GhHlCcKwyfqHZOfeCtDmwiqHd3uMXge(85nrAmwy(uFPFQV0p1x6VfV4PpQqdg5S4f)xfV1MW5jh1SfWuiCaG2KBmegSgisafUWfoyKJP8dgezmAtwYo4r4cNPUlLOLwGchUPmJni8fZ3Ix8AqjEX)MQsnEtKgJf(5RIt9L(BXlE6Jk0GrolEX)vXBTjCEeoaqBYngcdwdejWKLSdEau4fLivNo0(fZ3Ix8AqjEX)MQsnEtKgJf(5lMN6l93Ix80hvObJCw8I)RI3At48iCaG2KBmegSgisGjlzh8aOWlkrQ(EL(I5BXlEnOeV4FtvPgVjsJXc)8vzp1x6VfV4PpQqdg5S4f)xfV1MW5jh1SfWuiCaG2KBmegSgisGjlzh8aOWzUNl0slDakCM75cTKQ)fZ3Ix8AqjEX)MQsnEtKgJf(5lsp1x6VfV4PpQqdg5S4f)xfV1MW5r4aaTj3yimynqKatwYo4bqHZSSLLuxC5lMVfV41Gs8I)nvLA8Mingl8ZBQk14nnTw13Oc1apFr67EcvASbtJXcFJg0ybnt1NpV3bD2mSJcyqd2HnYN6nkdezXDEtYbgH78Mrlzh8CfFtbAGigtXDEVIeI35nfObIym635TIb7CN3OmqK635ZNpVPjop0vfb8ei8UOubZs667PVxrPc682vgyej2aX5t95TMyWKap4t9McZgWj)wreRLWzq3fKwV2CjfuwBtcYUj76QmzOsXUrCx9D1xlg79JidQmqqqqyjiiiiiiQDNkdMD1RJIUDZibXBITXTf8nnltxdI7VmDT7lyDvuUctEmqKcFfJ7a8TRUzqHamBSWVyQxqN3AWWnm7o4eG7lGJXcVIVzaQ0cMcgTKvXd2XWAMQR4BsoyvFtfKvzXtiCtw4kTGch9(qlCmebHJwbgK6sD07dTWPWSbCYLHWrHvniiCgTWbJ0yHafoAWizrcnJXcbkCuyYQy4iCcLkznPXyHsDPofMnGtUmeUIiwlHZGUliTET5skOS2MeKDt21vzYqLIDJ4U67QVwm27hrguzGGGGWsqqqqqqu7ovgm7QxhfD7MrccPUu)9ctoEtqdAqZDLdTcOlhXos6DRgPDK4Rcxi9njcL4n25l93eGbe)vXBksIXV0lvQuPI3Ova9xfF(85h

Usage Information

Template is for PvP and PVE

PvP Talents: Rapid Contagion, Precognition, Rampant Affliction

Talents: BkQAbtPS25JQs0VfQSDmhm+p3EyBSSkIJIJNNCSjkEpEAAAAoAAAAAAAQIpEiIJJRUSSCAA

This macro contains 2 macro templates. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.27.

• The Default macro template is 1
  • PVP uses template 2
  • Arenas use template 2

Let me know if its good or crap at levling from 60.
Best regards

works well enough anything over 250k health gonna take you a hot min to put down at level 60ish will make another comment at 70 see how this holds up but for now does what I need it to

2 Likes

why does the macro keep spamming ~!KeyRelease~~ to chat ?

The new macro seems to be doing 500k dps less on a target dummy then the old one for me.

Could you repost your previous all in one macro you posted in a reply to me?

Seems like you removed the post but i deleted the macro to try the new one and now i can’t go back.

@Omega267 Did you do anything to the macro. This happens if you delete the section of KeyRelease and dont remove the lines in the macro KeyRelease

I dont have old one saved sadly but i tested macro and saw i missed to have UA to refresh if you stay on same target long time. UA only applied if new target.
I updated the macro in my post for the ALL in One.
Did a 3 min test on dummy without pressing anything else, just started macro and spamming with 100ms.

Alright, will test again!

Im doing abit testing aswell with new ideas so i might soon update if it works out good.

1 Like

I just tested and dps is indeed better on the updated version.

Also great to hear you keep thinking of new ways to improve the macro, sounds promising!