Brewbi M+ and Raid op

Hey, love your macro.

I played with MS and inner loop to get IS to refresh around the 2sec mark. this has been an excellent macro!!

Have you tried this in Mythic raid yet?

Do you have a WW macro?

Jay

@watchyabled Last time I checked, Roar was 6/12 mythic raiding with our guild and using it! I also use his macro and love it!

yep 5/12 mythic raid and over 1800 IO using the macro above

1 Like

Hey, was going to try this macro since i never tanked before. What talents, azerite traits, HoA Essences do i have to pick?

Hi guys, Many thanks for this great work developing the macro and sharing it. i just arrived in the world of GSE. I am still pressing manually my key to activate the macro (lol)… and my hands are buuuuuurning ! Could you please explain me how to activate the repetition of the key to 80 ms ? I went to option> MS clic rate 80, unchecked the “Use external MS Timing”. Nothing happened… many thanks!!
My best
Damien

@MaKB in the “How To’s” category of the forum you can find alot of information.

Here’s a link to what you are looking for.

Thanks sooooo much for redirecting me to this link, really appreciated !
Exactly what i was looking for. !
My best,
Damien.

Thanks Mate for this great macro. Working like a BOSS.
Sleep 80 into AHK is perfect! Really well done !
My best,
Damien.

using the macro above.

Macro works fine but there is a second or two of downtime on IB occasionally. I would recommend having a WA letting you know it’s about to fall off and press it manually. Currently 2250 IO

Wow, those numbers are great! May I ask, do you use it as it is? And if so, which version? Last question, what miliseconds settings do you use it? I’ve been tinkering and 80ms seems to overlap a little bit, but 60ms leaves some space in between brews.

Whats a “WA”? i think i heard of that abbrviation.

weakaura - its a addon.

ok im running this at 80 and ironskin has adown time of around 7-9 seconds do I increase my ms or decrease it ? set in gs as 80 and on corsair elite at 80

seems best I can get it is with 10 ms and 4-6 seconds down time :frowning:

If you want faster you need to lower the MS, ex test 70 at a dummy and see what happens. If nothing happens go lower but also you have the Inner Loop Limit that are controlling this. Its set to 14 so it means macro will cycle through rotation 14 times before it will apply Ironskin again.

got set to zero still 4-6 seconds lol mmmm

change MS back to 80. Then lower Inner Loop Limit to 10 and see what happens.

ms mouse or in gs ? loop limit ?

In the Macro.

ok ile try that , :slight_smile: