Brewmaster

My monk isnt very high yet in the levels but i believe i have been able to make a macro for this beast to generate chi rather effectively and thought i would share it as a possible baseline for other macros to come.

#showtooltip
/castsequence Jab
/cast Expel Harm
/cast Fortifying Brew
/cast Touch of Death
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Now due to the energy side of things being situational ive got nothing for it. and i know a lot of spells are missing like i said i havnt been playing it long. Please feel free to use it and/or comment.

Been using this in raids…works well but every now and then I am too low on CHI so I spam JAB until I can get back in the rotation.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=4 Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,Jab,Keg Smash,Blackout Kick,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Breath of Fire,Tiger Palm,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Chi Wave,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=15 !Expel Harm
/startattack
/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableSFX”,“0”)
/cast Provoke
/cast Elusive Brew
/cast Dampen Harm
/cast Grapple Weapon
/use 13
/use 14
/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableSFX”,“1”)
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Since this is longer than 255 characters how do you get it to run without error?

Do you mean how are we able to fit more than 255 characters?

If you do check this guide SuperDuperMacro

Very nice Al Gonzo, you have given me a good solid ground to tweak into my own. However, I gotta ask what kind of talents have you chosen? Tier 3 gives Power Strikes, that makes your Jab generate an extra Chi, or Ascension, that increases your maximum Chi with 1. Would be nice to know what you use to make sure the macro is working correctly for anyone reading this :slight_smile:

Hi,

It isn’t working for me, I have the superdupermacro addon.

hey anyone has a macro working to tnak on 5.1 , cause i can t fond one…

I tried to make one and nothing worked properly… need help plse!!!