Cant add Variables

I cant add any Variables since the new update.
For example.
Add Variable, “KeyPress” /cast Spell, Save. Blank after open the macro again.
Same goes for “KeyRelease” etc.

And by posting here you are hoping that I might see this?

Posting a bug in this forum means that “It doesn’t matter If or WHEN TimothyLuke sees it. It also doesn’t matter IF or WHEN he fixes it.” I most likely won’t be looking at this forum again until I get back home around June 29th. This is not a support site for GSE it is a site about macros of which the bulk use GSE. GSE is not part of WLM it is USED by WLM. I read one or two random threads on this site per visit. Today you won the lottery as i looked at this. This particular bug I have found ([BUG] Unable to save new variable · Issue #877 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub) and fixed but not because you wrote it here.

If you find something and want something done about the process has been the same for the last 4 years. Look to see if it has already been reported Issues · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub (You might even hit the button that says closed to see if it has been reported and already fixed) and if not raise an issue.

GSE3 is the only version that will be released for 9.1. If i dont know about a bug I didnt find and because it hasn’t been reported on GitHub its going to be there day 1.