Classic Rogue Combat Leveling HC New version

Ok, this is first pass at how I think I had the old macro with the new gse…(Haven’t tested aoe yet as im not high enough on HC but should be fine as long as you dont have a keybind conflict.
Shift = Distract at cursor
Alt=AOE
CTRL=Kick

da0afaalQ4xePHru5yGAzG0ZOkMgiCnHQTbLY3eIXbvY5uKwhur3tsXajkYbfkleQupeQQjsu6IsQAJqj8rOkgjvPCsjLEjHAMqv6Mef2Pc)eQWqvelvi9uGPIuxfkvBfkPVcLO3IKUlsSxv)LQunyihw0IPQESGjtexg1MLu5ZGOrtLonbVMOQzlLBRO2Te)wjdNqoovjlxQEoIPt56qX2jkQZljZxP2pPp8P)a(GO4apyVEV7n8)a6PpqgzOViN(d4tFawZUq63yYPpqmxfLBCs4t)b8bsjw2T0SmiVIOgwZ(Pr5dOhinKetrujgNnZLIIMieKxrtwb5z72bI5QjDMqo9hWhi1YoKSXfEUsrull3SptHQeoLq5dOhinKetruLPaMoz1DMxsWjXvOoJIIKvGy9myF45aPHKye2lmCjWkIAyn7NMZ8scoZMrrrksrDMWwnw2HKnfPiC3sjSIWIgMEVYrrXK05s2ekSIIIH46Oi)w663s3pG4aPHKykIAyn7NMJIkRGBwkCtOaPJB2NDu08scodwVrrrIfcYF72bXcMWQqo9hWN(d4d0TUfZvt6mHOBD)b0dKgsIryVWWLaRiQLfX4SzUuuKIuuNjSvtyn7NMIueCeCf3rr(T01VLUF45aDRBXCvuUXjH1TUpGUseFqSGjSk3(a6P)a(aDRBXC1Koti6w3Fa9aPHKykIkX4SzUuu0uOWF45aPHKykIkX4SzUoLvyn7NgffHlS5b(dioq36wmxfLBCsyDR7dOReXhelycRYTp8C6pGp9hWhOBDlMRM0zcr36(dOhinKeJWEHHlbwrudRz)0OOifPOotyRgl7qYMIueCK4tDuuC4iWokcos8Pokcos8PokYVLU(T09dphOBDlMRIYnojSU19b0vI4dIfmHv52hqp9hWhOBDlMRM0zcr36(dOhinKeJWEHHlbwrudRz)0CuuzfCZsHBcfiDCZ(StzjHtjuuKIuuNjSvJLDiztrkcos8Pokcos8Pokcos8PokcBrWguhf53sx)w6(HNd0TUfZvr5gNew36(a6kr8bXcMWQC7GOSioTpG4a6kr8b4DTeDaWyrybMsWewLdaSxy4IjKTB3oO2IpgHMH1SlK(nMC6B3UDaEtIHDrssJLCau5G6rUPYfhgxqiNhOhGLCkFmm9KC6Bhid2sztlp9b0zJlg5a8XBmaOw8piggZD1pqwUoHKOOjcTwcj3papG6Xk3jcRYhEGHa6bYilyYwTfJ7YmxmHv54(GroZhefh4b717DVH)b1xQB1dm(RzrPL(cnbR64(aGiouRSFaXb04a)pGHHqoioqwUUetZ(a(2TB)a

ROGUE_HC

Talents: CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.42.

Updated Version 1.3 9/21/2019

Added distract on shift mod. Must have cursor on the spot you want before you hit the shift key. Works great! got tired of missing some pick pockets cause of position so added this just now.

dquOdaGkkYSe0TiOAxeWVOKHrKoMKwgOEMIY0aORbiBtiFJimof6CeiwhHs3trv9pfvzGeO6GcLwiHupurLjsO6IaQnsG0hjenscItceRuv8sHQMjq5Mav7eQ(PqLHcGLsi8uitvr2QqXxjK8wqCxqAVu9xcugSOdR0IvLEmstMs1LLAZek(mfLrlWPjQxdKMnuUnf2Te)wLHtPCCcklxv9Ceth11vW2PO67eKopr0(jTx9jhV6iWaogGbdeCrkyZfh4Io2jhh2NC00I1fM4O5alwecK5CK4Ty2bm2XRosinMnhzYum9NiFfnRcmZKj9bazkOAcWrbTz9bX9IXb6Ji3))4wFqi9bHlU(aS5Ye9rFmzc)4wt0z0SSrt0uYBqZG18wt(00(n8I1AIDhR5QPX9Q5s0KdAnTjtb12rbTznLjAYb9V1CjAUAcxSRj2DSMYCBiGaeBngMMVltdKlMnpnTpukNjt6ZKqabPzC4aRPOIteXJ0uuadgy6J(eWSnIyTSOylHitfqONqd61Ua0ZWIxSUWcNUyuR)z2qBjfw4ZGLkfiGGRWsLcK0QuPWZQok2bo4(oA6Oe5IJq2AkiI74a6iWx6)IP)e5Rq8jhV6toE1rw0LWKwydDH2AcHEgVldvZFtAE(8(nRzl6z8USMAogbxd1CmcUgQzKesayOMJrW1qnhJGRHAogbxd1CmcUgQ5yemGHAogbxd1CmcU6iaocd(s)Np5SJIVLeGFti(KJxDKfDjSMqkhH7fJdclh9mExgQMvjgJCCyhzX73SM7sBiPMqkxW(nGcXEV2H64ZCK1aP1eIXzxSKazXWHAk40Hp5(q1uCzc)xk74a6il6synHq4EX4GWYrpJ3LHQPGaxDCGCKfDjSMqiCVyCqy5ONX7Yq1CmA2mNDeIBBc6qHYYxXrOwydDHLxmhbWVbFP)ZNC8QJSOlH1es5iCVyCqy5ONX7Yq1SkXyKZok(wsr0y9sAFYXRoYIUewti0Z4DzOAwbegOQJd7ilcVFEzEPGQje6z8UmuND2zhb(wgwmqkC)nVlS8vCr7SZUdaUsage Information
Version 1.3
Pick Pocket
Stealth
Garrote
SS
SND
Evis

Note Sometimes you have to double loot a mob as the pickpocket is there as a 2nd loot item…spell batching? dunno
THIS ONE WORKS WELL

Classic Talent Calculator - Classic World of Warcraft

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.19.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth

KeyPress: Garrote, Pick Pocket, Stealth

Main Sequence: Eviscerate, Slice and Dice, Sinister Strike

KeyRelease: Riposte

I have a question

what GS addon should I use for classic and does anyone know where to DL it from?
thx in advance

<3

NM i got it =)
Gonna test this asap

Thought I would have feedback by now… For me it works great and the pickpocket helps with funds while you level…of and the boxes to lock pick along the way.

1 Like

Tried you’re macro, stealth into pickpocket then garrote works well. It also uses riposte which i can’t see in the code, but then gets stuck in auto attack, and doesn’t use SS, SNS or evis.

Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Riposte is in there. Scroll down…the Distract code is there and other things…
I got that issue when I switched weapons and couldn’t hit the target. I bet it is trying to SND but you have no combo points. If Garrote goes off and hits though you have a point. if it misses and the next SS misses then it will hang. waiting for a combo point. You can’t have logic statements in the code like you could originally in vanilla. so if it hangs…manually hit SS or just toggle the macro on and off and it should be good. Could remove the SND but the white hits are a lot of dmg over time and will be a dmg loss I think.

Aha yeah not sure how I missed riposte and distract, but I see them now. Ive tried toggling the macro and this seems to sort the problem I was having. Thankyou for your help and for the great macro btw!!!

Updated to version 1.3 my current version im using in game…Still in the air on adding cooldown and aoe toggle…

BTW, I had enough gold to get mount at 40 because of the pickpocket. I would of been short without.

Minor question. Do I import “Usage Information” with the string of code?

any update to this one ?

My last update is working well. Have you tried it?
Two things I might add before I hit 60 since I have had lots of time with this macro.
Kick and Aoe

For me the distract, pick pocket into garrote is perfectly smooth and easy to hit with shift modifier. Garrote ends up being 20-25% of dmg done per mob unless you get a string of crits and dies early.

Hi use ahk or ? ms? update info pls

V1.4
Added aoe to ALT
Added kick to Control
I use gkey at 80ms dunno if good or bad but that’s what its at atm.

dqKheaGkHYSOu3IcQDbj(fLmmkYXqzzG8mL00GKUgqSnLQ(gfACckNtv16euDpbk)JcsdKcIdQuQfkG6HkvmrbPlIaBeiLpkqAKcuDse0kbQxQuYmri3eHANi6NkfnukWsfGEkstvvARkf(QaXBvf3vvzVu9xGunyrhwXILIhd1KPOUSKnlG8zivJwkDAH8AiLzdQBdXULQFRYWfQoUsLwoGNJQPtCDLy7ajFxaCEbX(jTZ8xNK5uIiydciIqYGc67SjXbE7xNeYFD67axDH70DiABkLWDCAWl44onwSnkaE011KHcQXIPGnicJMMgCy0krbtLAGLwfCqhaGtkfmLQGPKHQGjaurCfScowmYtknPhsjrifxZqUfnBhqvAkNMMVLg4st47enhnrUgnhUMsBPz8imAXpmALOzextPTaknhUMJMqDZAcFNOzKuiOGcpEbdRzZi42Oo6gQMMx69lwmf8BWjKQ5MKeOzq2mGBr1mieqerkyfCRiX5HBzHHhopcJsaUa0wJzuWhILmWvxmmEGXwah6lLLjidVczYeiGaXGmzcetmtMGwzon0kqZcS4KmNU9I0Eao99W8OUtPXlmHH6KO6uIhmWTrbWJUo3FDsM)6KmNAHhUWRDxQoU08bFinJ8PjqXljyYaGEjw4dPzen1KXG(xT1KXG(xT1CVrJOARjJb9VARjJb9VARjJb9VARjJb9VARjJb9)BRjJb9VARjJb9V6udoUq8Gbo)1fNUvfIbafN7VojZPw4HlA(0pUudS0A3p8H0mYNMmJHT3jHCQLmaOxs1lKq08PFTdaY3J5Am)5KRo1AHxA(GCMdN3gfiXwZ(HpKMrS10qWla8d4tZqJ4cWGfNevNAHhUO5dxQbwAT7h(qAg5tZFiMtcItTWdx08Hl1alT29dFinJ8PjJbf2VtU3Pw4HlA(GCMdhlaWFAYmUFVtA0Pw4Hl8A3LQJlnFqoZHpWITM4dPzKpnbkEjbtga0lXcFinJOPMS1WmA0wt2Qrqm5It3QcjGfCn8YFDsMtTWdx08bFinJ8PjdviqyojKtT4YaiJidgnnFWhsZiFU4udakIhmW5VojZPw4HlA(0pUudS0A3p8H0mYNMmJHT3fNsLkoOT0Xs01DkT2DP6s0a7IloL4PVmWe2LcauvxIUUhyxCXDaUsage Information
Version 1.4
Pick Pocket
Stealth
Garrote
SS
SND
Evis

Note Sometimes you have to double loot a mob as the pickpocket is there as a 2nd loot item…spell batching? dunno
THIS ONE WORKS WELL

Classic Talent Calculator - Classic World of Warcraft

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.20.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth

KeyPress: Stealth, Kick, Adrenaline Rush, Garrote, Pick Pocket, Blade Flurry

Main Sequence: Eviscerate, Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice

KeyRelease: Riposte

1 Like

Probably going to add a whole new macro for elemental and immune to bleed mobs…Skipping Garrote

Hi Toxin.

Id like to see it :smiley:

Hi Toxin,

This Macro works great except the pick pocket part, im sure its something Im doing wrong. I have tried pressing shift then 1 but it goes right from stealth to garrote and so on. Am I doing it wrong?

Thank you for the time.

If it’s hitting Garrote it is doing the pick pocket.
You ever notice the corpse you killed had you could loot twice?

Leatrix Plus faster loot option helps with this btw…an addon with tons of quality of life things

Shift is what you hit while the macro is running if you need distract.
is 1 what you put the macro on? are you doing it by hand or you have a logitech keyboard that can auto click the key?
Gotta be careful what key you put it on…if 1 then you will have to unbind control off pet bar and you might have alt + on another keybind as well…
Example I have it on 9 and use G key to toggle the macro…had to unbind the pet bar keybind to make kick work since control + # is used default on pet bar

thanks seems to be working really well actually. I removed all the mod functionality because I am not handicap or anything. I don’t mind hitting those keys separately.