Classic Rogue Combat Leveling HC New version

lvl 56 doing more dps than 60’s in dungeon just letting this run…kinda funny

What level does it work optimal from?

I’d say 14 when you get garrote is a good start. before that not worth stealthing…just straight up SS and evis if can kill and no other mobs. If other mobs use Slice n dice. white hits are your major dmg…they dont look flashy like 5pt evis but in the end all those lil hits add up a ton.

For sure, thanks! Will try it out on my alt.

nvm figured irt out, great macro

Ok, was just going to answer ya…saw the email you asked a question. glad this is working for ya

Great macro, absolutely love it! Have been using it from level 10 until 40.

Question; Would it be possible to make a PVP version with the same rotation but with Cheap Shot instead of Garrote, and Kidney Shot instead of Slice and Dice?

It would be very easy but dunno about your results in game though. PVP is so reactive you might be disappointed.
You can edit yourself…just replace each you mentioned.

I can do it at a later date… not home

Would really love to see a new update kind of buggie now of days

Hello,

I’m leveling a Roge again and I used to use this macro back on 2019 and worked great.
But today with gse 3 I can’t import it.
Does anyone know how can I open de macro so I can see what’s in the macro and copy it?
Thank you.

If I die in Hardcore I will level a Rogue next and bring this macro back…I usually only release stuff after I played on it a while. Playing a warrior atm so good chance of death on every quest lmao

Looking forward to seeing this updated We need more classic HC macros

Ok, this is first pass at how I think I had the old macro with the new gse…(Haven’t tested aoe yet as im not high enough on HC but should be fine as long as you dont have a keybind conflict.
Shift = Distract at cursor
Alt=AOE
CTRL=Kick

da0afaalQ4xePHru5yGAzG0ZOkMgiCnHQTbLY3eIXbvY5uKwhur3tsXajkYbfkleQupeQQjsu6IsQAJqj8rOkgjvPCsjLEjHAMqv6Mef2Pc)eQWqvelvi9uGPIuxfkvBfkPVcLO3IKUlsSxv)LQunyihw0IPQESGjtexg1MLu5ZGOrtLonbVMOQzlLBRO2Te)wjdNqoovjlxQEoIPt56qX2jkQZljZxP2pPp8P)a(GO4apyVEV7n8)a6PpqgzOViN(d4tFawZUq63yYPpqmxfLBCs4t)b8bsjw2T0SmiVIOgwZ(Pr5dOhinKetrujgNnZLIIMieKxrtwb5z72bI5QjDMqo9hWhi1YoKSXfEUsrull3SptHQeoLq5dOhinKetruLPaMoz1DMxsWjXvOoJIIKvGy9myF45aPHKye2lmCjWkIAyn7NMZ8scoZMrrrksrDMWwnw2HKnfPiC3sjSIWIgMEVYrrXK05s2ekSIIIH46Oi)w663s3pG4aPHKykIAyn7NMJIkRGBwkCtOaPJB2NDu08scodwVrrrIfcYF72bXcMWQqo9hWN(d4d0TUfZvt6mHOBD)b0dKgsIryVWWLaRiQLfX4SzUuuKIuuNjSvtyn7NMIueCeCf3rr(T01VLUF45aDRBXCvuUXjH1TUpGUseFqSGjSk3(a6P)a(aDRBXC1Koti6w3Fa9aPHKykIkX4SzUuu0uOWF45aPHKykIkX4SzUoLvyn7NgffHlS5b(dioq36wmxfLBCsyDR7dOReXhelycRYTp8C6pGp9hWhOBDlMRM0zcr36(dOhinKeJWEHHlbwrudRz)0OOifPOotyRgl7qYMIueCK4tDuuC4iWokcos8Pokcos8PokYVLU(T09dphOBDlMRIYnojSU19b0vI4dIfmHv52hqp9hWhOBDlMRM0zcr36(dOhinKeJWEHHlbwrudRz)0CuuzfCZsHBcfiDCZ(StzjHtjuuKIuuNjSvJLDiztrkcos8Pokcos8Pokcos8PokcBrWguhf53sx)w6(HNd0TUfZvr5gNew36(a6kr8bXcMWQC7GOSioTpG4a6kr8b4DTeDaWyrybMsWewLdaSxy4IjKTB3oO2IpgHMH1SlK(nMC6B3UDaEtIHDrssJLCau5G6rUPYfhgxqiNhOhGLCkFmm9KC6Bhid2sztlp9b0zJlg5a8XBmaOw8piggZD1pqwUoHKOOjcTwcj3papG6Xk3jcRYhEGHa6bYilyYwTfJ7YmxmHv54(GroZhefh4b717DVH)b1xQB1dm(RzrPL(cnbR64(aGiouRSFaXb04a)pGHHqoioqwUUetZ(a(2TB)a

ROGUE_HC

Talents: CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.42.

1 Like

Hey I’m not glad your warrior died but ty for the rogue macro.

lmk if its not working like it used to…but I think this was it

Thanks for the macro, it works, it locks up a little, sometimes when starting, but it works, I like it.

it might be trying to pick pocket and cant?? or I guess if you dont have garrote…it might pause a bit…but once in combat should be fine

@27 it worked fine and didnt see the old bug of double loot when pickpocket

you can modify such a macro for the game version Wotlk pve 80

Love the macro for the most part!

I’m running into the macro locking up after usually the first Eviscerate. I can easily enough drop target and it’ll pick back up but I’m stumped on what’s causing it. I’ve tinkered/reset multiple times. Any ideas what could be an issue? I’m using it for SoD, maybe that is a big enough issue lol. If there is any specific info i can provide let me know. I’m still trying to understand the GSE process

Edit: I did notice when it locks up at the very start it’s because of entering stealth. For instance, if it’s lock I manually enter stealth and it fire correctly.

I will try it on my rogue in sod…been playing by hand lol…didnt know if runes were supported but also didnt try

1 Like