Codes Havoc NightFae 33312X1

To continue, just tested the OP macro on 1 target actually did same dps as simulation. Continued to test it on 5 targets and was only around 400dps lower than the sim.

2.6k sim 2.6k dps after 5 mins
7.4k sim 7.1k dps after 5 mins

195 ilvl

1 Like

I run at 0.60 but after changing to 30ms I noticed increase in dps

Not yet mate tanking raid runs right now so not in Havoc but honestly I don’t see how it can be better than the first one. I’ll give it a go after raid and post my results bud!

I updated after moving some positioning around noticed my dps increase from 3.2 to 3.5 on target dummy, while my sim is also 3.5

Raid over :slight_smile:

So using version one I got in single target:
Sim: 3021 dps
Actual: 3100 dps
So using version two I got in single target:
Sim: 3021 dps
Actual: 3100

So using version one I got in 5 target:
Sim: 7,984 DPS
Actual: 7200 DPS
So using version two I got in 5 target:
Sim: 7,984 DPS
Actual: 7200 DPS

I got a bunch of upgrades during the raid so my dps has increased since I tested version one in the OP so I have retested them both and these are the results running at 30ms using AHK. I tested these on the single target dummy and the 5 pack inside kyrian area.

Both macros seem to run very close to one another on these dummies haven’t used them in a mythic dungeon yet so can’t comment on that but both are some of the best I’ve used.

1 Like

@Alfred u still use the same talents for aoe and st?

I use 3/3/3/3/2/1/1 for all content pretty much

Whats ur current dps sir @Alfred r u parsing good with this?

I don’t raid Havoc so can’t really answer that

Think you could work on the 113111 build macro?

1 Like

@codes any idea if you can work on a 113111 version of this m+ orientated?

2 Likes

Made an all in one macro that will work with 113111 or 3311211

1 Like
1 Like

I made a pvp version that has them on manual cast will post it later on

Hey, how do you change your ms? i have razor synapse, but i dont know how i fix a macro

Just wanted to say I am using your macro for a while, just turned 45 and it works like a charm!

Any idea why my Eye Beam just cancel casting all the time?

can not import into gse please help

if u re at 50ms it might skip some spell

1 Like

Not “might”. It will skip spells which is mostly important if there’s some sort of priority rotation to that class otherwise just jam some spells/abilities any where and call it a “macro”.