Cymiryc's Demonology ST/AoE

Not really, or rather i don’t know if that’s an option as you’d still be trying to fire off lines while casting slower spells like Demonbolt. Maybe if Demonbolt was up the top with a reset=1 or 2 then maybe. It’s something to look at when i have more time.

The other issue with having castsequence is lock up on skills like Call Dreadstalkers or Hand of Gul’dan as there may be times i don’t have the shards to cast and the rotation will lock up until i have those available.

It’s a fine juggling at with it.
Demo lock is just kind of in a bad place overall, which is a shame as it’s one of my favourite classes and specs but i am trying to persevere with it.

hi cymiryc… changed my delay/sleep from 4 to 2 and it help/increase the dps output :slight_smile:

not sure about i could lower it more, what u think?

I can’y figure this out, Demo supposed to melt stuff donw, single, and multi…i just simple metl stuff down way faster in destro. I have a horrible dps in demo using this. everythings goes off, on hand of guldan and deathwalkers it casts empower etc, just can’t figure it out why dps is so low.

I have added a clip into the original post to show how the macro looks while it’s firing off.

Remember, i have never claimed that this was high end raiding or mythic. This is my road to that and the macro while change as i increase my ilvl and stats.
However, some have mentioned either low DPS or only hitting around 170k at much higher gear (840-850+).
Unless you have slightly messed up your stats by only aiming for ilvl over what item stats gear does offer you then i don’t know what could be going wrong as i hit 151k in this video clip and i am only 810 ilvl.

I do have a longer clip, same macro and unbuffed where i sustain 130-140k with the same ilvl, I don’t think that the damage is only going to increase by 20-30k in 50 more ilvls.

Firstly: This is the AHK script I use.

$NUMPAD0::
SetKeyDelay 250
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 9999
While GetKeyState(“numpad0”,“P”)
Send, {1}
Return

$NUMPADDOT::
SetKeyDelay 1250
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 9999
While GetKeyState(“numpadDOT”,“P”)
Send, {2}
Return

I bind the macro to 1 or 2 and then I just hold down the 0 on the numberpad or the . on the numberpad to spam keypresses.

I set the delay to 1860, but there would be a big delay after the original DE cast, and it didn’t seem like everything would fire off.

I lowered the delay down to like 1200 and it would seem to cast other spells, but would cast DE 4 times to every other spell only firing once.

All of your macros are awesome, so I’m sure it’s just a matter of finding the right speed to spam the keys.

The 1200 would end up skipping lines which may lead to you only being able to cast DE that many times.
I have seen one or two delays while Summon Doomguard is in there so i may end up having to take that out which may end up making the whole process more smooth when the macro resets.

The macro time i am using in AHK is 1810 on that clip.

I’ll give another re-test once i finish work later tonight.

Possible to shorten the clip ?

Wow. I’m an idiot, Cym. I for some reason didn’t think that my Warlock was only 90. I realize Demonbolt is a part of the rotation and probably explains the big gap that I find.

Please disregard previous comments. I’ll give it another shot when I’m actually able.