Cyms Fire 7.2.5

just click

i was wondering if you could add like stopcasting to the modifierers

You could but you wouldn’t want to. You don’t want to interrupt a fireball cast for pyroblast. You want to finish casting the fireball and hit pyroblast at the same time so they travel together, this still works to keep the chain procs going

ok thx

Anyone else have issues with it clearing all its spells and just sitting there for a bit. At no stage is it using scorch for me and actually I think it would be useful to chuck in the odd scorch to avoid what is happening above.

Effectively all spells are being cast and on time out so cast scorch which is not on time out

Oh you’re using the one on the first page aren’t you?

Yeah i dropped that one and came out with the better one on page 2:
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/cyms-fire-7-2-5/page/2/#post-52459

This one works better and should never lock up…

Lovely thanks will give that a go :stuck_out_tongue:
great work

Hmmm tried the page 2 macro and getting the same behaviour. It is however now casting scorch whilst moving but to be honest I wonder if its best to have it use scorch as a filer to help avoid the pause I am getting.

I will have a play and see if I can get it to do exactly that.

[quote quote=58256]Hmmm tried the page 2 macro and getting the same behaviour. It is however now casting scorch whilst moving but to be honest I wonder if its best to have it use scorch as a filer to help avoid the pause I am getting.
I will have a play and see if I can get it to do exactly that.[/quote]

Scorch doesn’t appear to be in the macro on Pg 2, where it was in the original post. Have you taken the page 2 macro and added scorch back in? If so, where?

Thanks.

It’s locking up for me as well

Ok, and have you thought about telling me where and how it’s locking up?
At the start? 1 min in? 5 mins in?

Posts that only say it doesn’t work or it locks up without providing me with anything to work with are a waste of time and effort and only enforces my thought of you being a troglodyte who’s only 1 thought tells their finger to push 1 button.

Help me and other authours out a bit and give a little more information on whats happening and when it happens so I can look deeper into it. I personally have never had it lock on me but then it was written by me and for me and this is why performance varies each and everyone who uses any macro.

No need to be rude, it locks up in the beginning, then does rotation, then locks again

The reason for the lockups comes from the first line with the /castsequence

This is due to both Fire Blast and Phoenix’s Flame having charges and the running out of charges. It’s not for long as the recharge on Fire Blast is fairly short and almost finished and then once it’s used it can continue on with the macro.

The reason it was like this was to not burn through the charges all at once or too quickly but in order to stop this from happening, the line will need to be changed to /cast per line.

In order to try and pad it in that case, i can make it all casts but then set the sequence to Random so it won’t try to use Fire Blast too quickly.
If not then this should work:

Note, i am using the beta version of GS so it will look slightly different and use the SpellID instead of the spell names.

Sequences['FIREFIREFIRE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.
  Author="Mockery@Saurfang",
  SpecID=63,
  Talents = "2112112",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Random",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [mod:shift] 11366",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,@cursor] 2120",
        "/cast [mod:alt, @cursor] Meteor",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast 108853",
        "/cast 194466",
        "/cast 44457",
        "/cast 31661",
        "/cast 198929",
        "/cast 108853",
        "/cast 133",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast 235313",
      },
    },
  },
}

Thank you so much!! Will it still work on the non beta version? or will I have to download beta? Thank you

Not sure, never tested it!

So what to do is type /gs - right click on the macro

Change the drop down from Priority to Random

In the sequence box just replace it all with:

/cast Fire Blast
/cast Phoenix's Flames
/cast Living Bomb
/cast Dragon's Breath
/cast Cinderstorm
/cast Fire Blast
/cast Fireball

Save it then that should fix the lock ups
As i mentioned, the downside to this is you might blow through Fire Blast and Phoenix’s Flame quicker but the locks will stop :slight_smile:

I don’t mind the lock’s, I just thought I was being helpful letting you know.

Thanks. I really don’t mind being told something is not working as intended, i just get really frustrated when i see anyone say something is broken but never gives an indication of what/where/why, not just on this post but in other’s posts too or in Discord… then i end up ranting.