DarkBoom All Talents

Finally I got the old ST macro. Hopefully there’s any other people to compare it with the new one

Thanks for posting that I will add it to the OP as another option. When I pushed the update this time I did not copy out a backup version. I was digging through my files trying to find what you were looking for. glad you found it.

Thanks for your help. Just for the mythic+, I can’t change the talent. So I use the new ring and the wrist for AOE and the old ring for ST. When I run the new macro with the ST, the new macro doesn’t give me a normal DPS but the old one did much better.

[quote quote=55090]Thanks for your help. Just for the mythic+, I can’t change the talent. So I use the new ring and the wrist for AOE and the old ring for ST. When I run the new macro with the ST, the new macro doesn’t give me a normal DPS but the old one did much better.
[/quote]

Yeah I am not “thrilled” with the single target performance. I’m testing some things to see if I can improve it, but honestly I rarely play Boomkin anymore. I mainspec Tank and because Feral is so strong right now when I’m not tanking I am usually kitty now.

I will however work to set aside some time to focus on improving the ST of this macro in the near future.

I’m collecting gear for kitty and bear too. Once I have, I’ll use your macro to test. For boomkin, everything is good now. With your MT I can do 1.6m-2.2m and ST is always around 1.1-1.2m. If not moving so much, the result can be 1.4m. Thanks a lot.

Hi Darkonius,
Did you update your macro recently? If we wear 4 Tier 21, the sequence should change a little bit, right? We should cast Starsurge or Starfall every 6 seconds. However, the macro won’t do that now. So if possible could you please update your macro? Thanks

[quote quote=55916]Hi Darkonius, Did you update your macro recently? If we wear 4 Tier 21, the sequence should change a little bit, right? We should cast Starsurge or Starfall every 6 seconds. However, the macro won’t do that now. So if possible could you please update your macro? Thanks
[/quote]
To be honest I have not played Boomy in quite some time now and I am very out of touch with the current meta. I main Guardian and that consumes most of my time. I understand that Boomy is in a really good place for this Raid tier and that I should really get my head around it. I will attempt to put some time into this to add an additional macro to cover T21 changes but I will also leave the old one up for those poor souls without 4pc T21. This may not be a fast process for me however, like I said I personally have no use for it currently and I am extremely busy in RL.

yeah so many bonus rolls wasted, 0 T21 yet, MT macro is great, ST one though, i cant get over 1m

The MT macro was casting Regrowth way too often to my liking, so I deleted line 44. Just my preference. Works great, thank you :slight_smile:

Been playing with the MT (AoE) version, it works pretty nicely.

The single target one is not perfect, but that might be more reflective of the fact that it’s harder to pump legit numbers with balance Single target.

we seem to be built for AoE/cleaving/rotting.

I mostly play resto, so probably talking out of my ass. =)

you have regrown on ctrl on one and then alt on the other which kinda fucks you up, why not keep like minded powers on the same mods, AOE hits or star falls on 1 key and regrowth’s on the other so your not mixing them up all the time.

does anyone have a good MS to set this at for razer synapse?

Nevermind. I apparently fail at reading comprehension.