Deadly Hunter Macro's are back!

Hello Valamar, I love your macro!! It is wonderful! Would you mind making us an AOE version with a separate macro? Thank you in advance!

All I know is you can’t use #showtooltip in gse. That only works with the macro section of wow. The best thing to do is use a weakaura that tracks what you want. That is what I do.

Never thought about PvP as I don’t Pvp. But exciting to know that it works well for you in PvP. Thanks for the comments.

Not sure why this was flagged by the community has I see nothing wrong with the comment. Weird, maybe an autoflag for some reason.

I am glad you love this macro. In my opinion it would be pointless to make an AOE macro due to the timing needed for multi-shot without wasting it. I have multi-shot on a mod key which is way better than any AOE macro as you control the timing of when it goes off.

@Ali_Asghar said that if they’d made a BM macro that it’d be better. Strange because looking at their Post History they’ve never made one
and another user flagged it as they found the reply offensive.

I took it as it would of been better if he had come up with the macro instead of me. I took no offense in that context.

I am pretty sure it has about how you read it, its a smiley at the end so perhaps he ment that he would have hoped he was the author of this due to its so good :slight_smile:
Best regards

2 Likes