🐺 Deadly Hunters Lonewolf MM 9.2 ST & AOE - UPDATED 3/16

testing the macro right now. looking good :slight_smile:

1 Like

The single target is really nice. I have a separate multi marco but since I have to change my talents for this one, I will test the multishot modifier to see if it comes above my multi macro.

Just did a +9
Overall dmg 1st. So it works fine. Explosive shot is excluded which is fine for me, because u need it in large groups. but if anyone wants to u can surely include explosive shot or via modifier. thumbs up macro, works well. and if you’re not satisfied with the macro, you need to play without. ^^ its impossible to max out dmg with a macro, but it makes the game so much more ez. i just have my SteadyShot extra on my mouse, just in case the macro dont cast it. Give it a go :slight_smile:
One of the finest macros around. Reminds me of Lewins, which was also good with some tweaks.

1 Like

If you manage something for AOE and want to paste it here, ill add it to OP with credits to ya. Havent been able to lock down AOE yet

Can probably add Explosive Shot as a talent choice in KeyRelease and PostMacro sections

sure thing. but maybe as a second version. i think not everyone wants it in his rotation. :slight_smile:

Well I mean if its something like

/castsequence [nochanneling:rapid fire,talent:2/3,exists] reset=combat Explosive Shot

it will only fire IF you have that talent selected

I just use Lewins AOE macro, though I have been wanting to get my nose wet by seeing if I can come up with the recommended rotation into a macro. tried for about 2 hours and its been pretty hard so far. lol

1 Like

Hi there.

If i wanted to put the explosive shot in the both SL and AOE macros where would be the best place to putit? as in before which line of the rotation? (if i got that right).

Thank you
Onedda

Hi Vince, fantastic macro, thank you for sharing. The ST is working well and the AOE is decent, still tweaking it personally but new to all of this so it’s slow going.

I use my mouse software on a random 104 - 126 ms setting and keypress, so that I can release and type as normal. I find that often the alt modifier will only activate trueshot and not wild spirits. Even after multiple passes.

Even more strangely, if I release the key and hit my manual ws/ts macro it won’t fire, with nothing but auto attacks going on.

Have you or anyone else experienced this lock up? Thank you again.

anybody using a weakaura, i am learning how to use the addon and want something to use to help figure it out. thank you.

I was using one but took it off to clean up my interface more

1 Like

You have to keep the modifier held down and it should cast both in a row, its not a press and release until both are cast.

I’m holding down yes, even if I hold it and see the macro repeat 3 times it still won’t cast. Perhaps a MS issue? Although it’s instant so should be affected. I’ll keep at it and work it out, will report back here in case anyone else has this issue.

I’m currently mucking around with a version of yours that has no steady shots in it and uses the ctrl modifier to cast two steady shots. Trying to incorporate steady focus into the rotation. It’s not that intrusive and already producing more dps on a dummy. I expect with some muscle memory it would be great.

i am having the same issue, was raiding normal raiding last night and notice that Multi-shot didnt seem to go off when i held down the key. i dont have the key bound to anything else. shot at the multi dummies for about a minute and MS didnt go off. and when i do hold down the CTRL, i seem to go into autoshot only. i usually forget i have AoE, so when i do remember, i didnt notice til now that it didnt go off.

have issue. on target dummy all fine, but then we start key have smthg like this
171x [string “UIErro”]:1: ‘=’ expected near ‘’
[string “=[C]”]: in function RunScript' [string "@FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua"]:2182: in function ?’
[string “@FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua”]:5093: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' [string "@FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua"]:4757: in function ChatEdit_SendText’
[string “@FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua”]:3049: in function <FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3042>
[string “=[C]”]: in function RunMacroText' [string "@FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua"]:441: in function handler’
[string “@FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua”]:654: in function <FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:602>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua”]:266: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:263>
[string “@FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua”]:296: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:279>

[string “@FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua”]:4757: in function ChatEdit_SendText' [string "@FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua"]:3049: in function <FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3042> [string "=[C]"]: in function UseAction’
[string “@FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua”]:345: in function `handler’
[string “@FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua”]:654: in function <FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:602>
[string “@FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua”]:266: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:263>
[string “@FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua”]:296: in function <FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:279>
[string “=(tail call)”]: ?

Never posted here before but long long time user…lately been noticing some of the creators being “bombarded” with nonsense which would frustrate anyone. So…from me to all the content creators (macro makers) a big thank you. I am getting much older now and simply can’t keep up with the youngins (but GSE + amazing Macros makes it so!!)

Mild lie…I have posted here once and it was my own macro - crappy one but hey!! I did contribute. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ok then. after rebooting my pc dat lua errors gone

Great macro, working very well indeed.

Thank you for sharing!

It does indeed work very well, thx for sharing