Demo DF Leveling, BG, Dungeon, Solo PVE

ye it should be if that’s the proper name of the spell

@Crypt yo man you used this lately wondering how it was doing thinking of levelling my lock next and your pvp macros are my go to cheers

Yo, it should still work perfectly fine for leveling and PVP while leveling. I kinda just abandoned my lock while I was playing other classes, it looks like Destro is the meta now for Solo Shuffle.

Don’t really know much about the class tbf I normally just play Druid but I’ll give it a blast cheers for reply

1 Like

Just leveled with this macro from 50 to 60 and had a blast ^^, Now I just need it to pump in m+ xD

1 Like

Just looked thro the macro vs. the talents and I see Nether Portal is in the macro but not talented. I’m guessing its a oversight so I’m disabeling the block in GSE :slight_smile: Just a FYI :slight_smile:

Ye it was talented while leveling I think and then I changed talents to PVP build

New here can you please tell me what you mean by the ms speed you run on your mouse? Is there a way to auto press the key or something? I hear a lot of people asking what ms to run but I cant figure out what they mean. Thank you in advance.

Will these talents work for leveling as well? I was unable to load the ones provided above for my new toon
its saying these are from an old loadout as well i could really use some updated talents

This explains it the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you mind sharing the talents you used? The ones provided are out of date. Thank you in advance.

It should be the one above in the photo. Author did mention it bugged out for some reason and added it as a photo instead.

BoQA041aTpyHyczNbmCyk1bsJcACSSIJJItICSTSCpAAAAAAOggEgIhkkIt0SSSSCAAAAAAA

1 Like

Thank you for your help Mr Fredrik! Much appreciated!

Talent string up above still out of date …

Any updated talen string?