Demo zoo updated

no joke if ever your playing on a dwarf if you dont have MINE MINE MINE by wind rose you have issues

this is a heavy metal / rock band made up of actual dwarfs singing about dwarfs mining you can not get more wow if you tried hahaha

Thanks for the reply. I use a razor and run it at 100ms. It is working quite well.

This macro has massive hangups for me

any tweaking to this macro? I have not been able to use any Demonology macro properlyā€¦love the spec but as good as this zoo build looks like I think it needs some work keep at it

Hi Glenn,
Bit busy at the moment but im still using this macro succesfully. Have you tried it also? It will probably never be perfect but it gets the job done i think.

The thing with demo is the builder / spender piano playstyle is harder to macro in 1 rotation. At least for me, im no expert like other macro creators on this forum but i have not found anything better so far.

When almost out of shards you want to cast Demonbolt if available and if not available Shadowbolt is the shard generator. Preferably in those scenarios, you for instance donā€™t want to cast shadowbolt when 5 shards. This is the reason i have Demonbolt on a modifier to control it when you want it cast and Shadowbolt on a lesser prio and also modifier in the sequence.

This probably causes the delays sometimes because when out of shards and no demonbolt proc available you should cast shadowbolt but there is no way to macro this as far iā€™m aware, we are not a combat bot.

Besides Demonic Tyrant (shift modifier) all other talents/skills are on cooldown cast, i chose my talents with as much passives as possible also. So no, summon vilefiend extra skill for instance, i chose Soul Strike which is a passive the Felguard uses by itself. This is the true lazy way also :), saves another button and makes the sequence smaller.

I wanted prio on Dreadstalkers, Hand of Guldan. Hand of Guldan is better to cast at three shards but there is no way to macro that also (the same we are not a combat bot argument) so i just try to be as smart as possible when i cast the demonbolt, usually at 1 or 2 shards.

I have some ideas to make the macro/sequence smaller but i would have to test and i canā€™t really be bothered enough at the moment since it is working good enough for me. But holiday is coming up, maybe ill test a bit more then, ill try to make/test something end of december somewhere.

Thanks.

Are you doing any M+? How does it do? and what is your current rating?

Yeah I am struggling at the upkeep of shards tbhā€¦but that is as I am learning the spec tbhā€¦but your explanation now clarifies why it ā€˜pauzesā€™ so to say thank you

1 Like

Finally a macro that does what is says it does and is not over complicated. I play with a Logitec G13 game pad and have gone from 7 buttons down to 3, 1 for the macro 2 for Demonbolt and 3 for Tyrant leaving the other 4 button I use to use for ancillary spells.
I did have to edit it, replaced Summon Waithguard with Summon Felguard

1 Like