Demon God 8.3 Wreck Havoc Build - NEW CHAIN MACRO - Videos of macro in use included - July 2020 Update

Hi

I wont be updating the macro past the version that is below. I have cancelled my Subscription and Will not be back again till Shadowlands - 8/11/2020

FYI You need to load both Macros to your GSE, DEMON_GOD and DEMON_BITE ***
FYI You also need to have Demonic Appetite talent and collect soul fragments, Which is far more effective for DPS than spamming Demon Bite

July 2020 Update, took Demon Bite and added it to a pause macro to limit its spam, that all the other Macro suffer from

Make sure to import both macros to you GSE

This is as close to the Raid bot sim DPS I could get

Chaos Nova and Meta are not in the macro, I cast these manually

New Chain Macro Rankings newmacro hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

dWJRcaGEvP0lbcVLQABQs1mbIMnepgXnrHFrfFdKCzk7uf7vSBI9lXpHu(lqQFd1avLIHccdwsdhO6GaLoSshtLohs1cjvwkPWIrYYb8qGKNk1YqPNRQMiKmvsmzsPPR4IGOXrQ6zqQUokAJQsYwvLuBwvcBxvI(iPiZcumnqvFNuuJeO40OA0K0TPkNeP0DvfxdK68GsFMk9AqLHHuCUrjNBAuqYaTdO1eAOYHnkPvwetMFAw0Vx27nnk7fltKjNB6gCJqlQCGgkOsdwMJkginQ18WcNPNw((gDay5TgLTaAtZyja4xBaFow(rjNBuY5M2H53kvWylWuQq()MqSCyt7q2)uQ(cMOUIyiCXfgc2JANNs9Qxp80PNd6PDi7FkvFbtuxrmeU4cdb7rTZtPEPRNMl65aFAhY(Ns1xWe1vedHlUpLkl06PZstoqN2HS)Pu9fmrDfXq4I7tPEFNfk6WNZ7PDi7FkvFbtuxrmeU4cdb7rTZtPIY2rTuBnBg45avAhY(Ns1xWe1vedHlUWqWEu78uQGveUkhzhowsdsmgCqY94t6BAiW)HXsaWrjtAWyR2qL(ye4cvADgYeQ0AWf3BOsRaWf4S5gQ0kaCboBydvAqyWQHHy73IsM0GWGfca7)Jso30oGcHtGRurbjd0oGwhTkqMdBANzbCTXeZd2s1xWQlG3JVwB1(KjTgCXLnuP7Xa)vmfYWXsAia4ya(aBAiamglbahLCUPDi7FkvFbtuxrmeU4(uQSqRNolnzsdkSh1orxMmPzScZfHwzmGxAYWXs0Ljtca
DEMON_GOD
Talents 2311211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.10.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Immolation Aura

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Blade Dance, Chaos Strike, Immolation Aura, Eye Beam

dCJEbaGEvj9svPERqLTju1SH4MsYVOaFdG2Pk2lA3k2pG(jf0Fvj63qnqvbdLImyGA4uOdQk0XOQJRsyHsQLsrTyPSCQ8qvr9uILbQNlvteKMQGjluMUOlQQ0ZuvCDiTrvk2Qkv2SkjBxLupwIzPkXNfIltAKQu1HvA0QQ62G4KcPttPRPsPZRQYDvfzAa41az6zGhpfOFRm8CzD0WxEGzGsyr0j7uG)49WEpfO6vlksYJNIyulrHYZTaciLhrZ)yhfORcbpwuiXS7d1o88Q201fJs1wC47ux3INod84zGhpfdkBpbcoUbx(VZOi2jYlfmK2MpbeSpEyya(Wdmfdki2ciGGnUODfiyaOeC2bKME2OCVUXyJYrlGyJsTIKSrXSDI4zJIjCpR2IdZatkbNDaPjmBuER)mRi62vgysrs14nOtjT4HIOxGQtAxekMTtey2O8mgsBtwtXKtR2IdZatkV1FMCAVZatMmPuTd6IeDs1DToPfpSMjtsa
DEMON_BITE
Talents 2311211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Main Sequence: Demon’s Bite

Raidbots Sim: Raidbots
Twitch: Twitch
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvhd4gybGUvhMQiwLZL8Mfg

what MS speed are you using?

I run all my Macros at 10ms

ran it for 5mins on dummy and there is no locking up nor a slight pause “which most HDH macros have including blades” i will give it a whirl in assaults, bg, dungeons an a lfr then come back with a update. im only 449ilvl.

Thanks for the feedback, hope you enjoy its easy play style

After trying all the other macros, I must say with all honesty this is the best single and multi target for no hassle easy one button lazy macro you will find for DH Havoc!

Runs very Smooth and a dps increase from what i had been using. Great work!

sry never got a chance to test it fully. real life happened and ended up with the flu.

I really love this one. I took out the stun. I do meta manually. It’s a great rotation.

Thanks for the feedback, Although Chaos Nova is not in the macro, regards

what am i missing here? this macro does like no DPS.

also, i tried 10ms in ICUE and it spams so fast it doesnt catch eye beam.

Not sure mate, Make sure you have the same talents selected. Working fine for me and a few others in the guild, as well as a few on here from the comments

Also as this is the first time you posted, do any macros work for you? I use AHK to spam my key, other software might require adjustments

Love this macro, it’s really great. One thing, how can I adjust the MS? Having it at 10 is a bit too fast for my liking. :slight_smile:

Hi, What are you using for your ms software, i.e AHK script or Mouse software, keyboard software ect…?

I am at this very moment running AHK.

Do you have something like

SetKeyDelay, 10

on your script?

If so then change it to a higher number

I don’t know how to do that, I’m not very good at macro scripts.

If you don’t know how to adjust it, how do you know it is running at 10?