Demonology Service

Hi Ex

Great work this :slight_smile:

Will u make a destruc spec macros one as well??

[quote quote=38194]Hi Ex
Great work this ???
Will u make a destruc spec macros one as well??
[/quote]

I wasn’t planning on it. Not a super fan of the spec. Looks like there is a good one over there anyway.

ok :slight_smile:

think u schuld make one anyway… think it would be great :slight_smile:

@Enix thank you for this amazing macro,helping me push from 105-110…

Super Macro. thx

Kann da wer deutsch hätte paar fragen !

Nice macro. Decided I’d give demonology a go… This macro has made my life simpler… I did add a minor change to your macro… I’ve added these two lines to the premacro so that my pet wasn’t taunting in groups.

/petautocastoff [group] Threatening Presence
/petautocaston [nogroup] Threatening Presence

[quote quote=38561]Nice macro. Decided I’d give demonology a go… This macro has made my life simpler… I did add a minor change to your macro… I’ve added these two lines to the premacro so that my pet wasn’t taunting in groups.
/petautocastoff [group] Threatening Presence /petautocaston [nogroup] Threatening Presence
[/quote]

You mean the Voidwalker? That guy should only be out if you’re soloing. And even then only if your Felguard is dropping faster than you can kill. In all other cases (except for Grimoire of Supremacy) any other pet is a massive DPS loss.

Felguard has this too. It’s handy to turn it off when in groups to stop the tank complaining to you :slight_smile:

[quote quote=38590]Felguard has this too. It’s handy to turn it off when in groups to stop the tank complaining to you ???
[/quote]

I only see Pursuit, Legion Strike, Felstorm, and Axe Toss for the Felguard. But, it doesn’t hurt to have Threatening Presence in the macro. If wanted I can add it to the OP.

Just to show that the Felguard should have Threatening Presence:

Fel Taunt

I finally got my lock to 110 and been using this macro its been working great. Just curious is anyone raiding with this macro? if so What sort of numbers are you pulling? Great job on this one.

[quote quote=38621]Just to show that the Felguard should have Threatening Presence:
Fel Taunt
[/quote]

Gotcha. Added to OP.

coming up with error

[quote quote=38642]coming up with error
[/quote]

What error? I’m not seeing any issues.

chunk near ? sorry just checked its working

I did several sim vs dummy tests at the past - all in the 95% range - great job!! :slight_smile: . Now, with better gear (last test was with a GS of 780, now i have 810) i only get 78% at a 10 minute dummy test. Was there a secret nerf for demo wl´s or anything like this? I didnt changed anything at the macro or settings…i dont get it :confused:

Edit: Maybee its about my new trinket ( 3000 haste proc for 12s). I have 22% haste, with the proc i have 32%…i dont know if this is to mutch. I dont see this proc listed at the SimC results. But it wouldnt make a sense when haste is our main stat.

unless anyone has a waaay better macro, i think we should vote thise 2 for a demo hp macro

[quote quote=39135]unless anyone has a waaay better macro, i think we should vote thise 2 for a demo hp macro
[/quote] Already a HP… TL has accepted this one

Want even MORE DPS? Got an update for you.

Until the sims come in I won’t know just how close to “Expert” I am now with this macro, but the 7.1.5 patch has given us some major damage upgrades that I’m taking advantage of.

First of all, if you’re having trouble with GS-E, see this post here until the update rolls out.

Alright, now that you aren’t abandoning a perfectly good newer version of Gnome for the clunky old one, here is my change for Demonology.

T6 is the only tier that got some balance changes that were enough to change this macro. I’ve abandoned Grimoire of Synergy for Grimoire of Service.

Service was always my preferred talent, but prior to this patch it wasn’t up to par to Synergy, which took into account your other demons (in terms of proccing the buff) which made the uptime quite high. However, now the DPS is back in the hands of your Felguard, who with his little brother coming out every minute and a half for 25 seconds makes the other choices here almost laughable.

Enjoy your superior single target damage. If you’re looking for better AoE damage, you might want to look at my Affliction macro, though the AoE macro I offer here isn’t too shabby.

I’ve also added a little WeakAuras trigger that I made to help track Enslaved Demons.

As always, please let me know how this works for you.

On a Razer Synapse is that 0.80 does anyone know?