Destro Warlock True Lazy One Button

it’s showing that the macro is read only, and i’m not able to modify it in my GSE. to clarify, at the bottom of my sequence editor window it says, “This sequence is read only and unable to be modified”

left click it the edit button should show red, this isn’t working for you?

it opens the editor, but i’m not able to save any changes that i make. i guess if anything, i’ll just make a new one.

That’s really really odd, does this happen on all of your macro’s or just mine?

specific to this one and the modified version that mkay posted

ha. so check this out… i deleted the icon, and was able to modify the macro.

odd but I guess if it works lol

Hellos again! lol. I am using this now as my destro, and I adore how fast you can recharge your shards with this macro. I may remove the infernal, so I will have him for boss fights, or super large pulls by tanks that want to make Mr Jenkin’s blush, but other than that, I am lovin it.

1 Like

Thanks! I am glad you are loving it! I had the infernal in there because I forgot about him during boss fights lol. Not everyone is as blonde as I am :stuck_out_tongue: Let me know how you go!

1 Like

Is this macro ran at the same speed as the rest of your macros?

Correct all of my macros are run @70ms :smiley:

Ok, I gave this macro a run this morning, and I have to say, it is great. My lock was only 381 ilvl at the time, and I was getting bursts of 30k+. Can’t wait to see what it will do with a higher ilvl. Would probably be higher with the proper pet out. But since I am doing the new content quests alone, I am using the blueberry pet.

1 Like

30K ???

Yeah, I pretty much screwed that up. Forgot that I had recently redone my UI and forgot to change my damage meter to DPS. The 30k was total damage done. My lock was bursting at around 15k for the initial burst, then settling at around 12k with the succubus out. All the other minions are pretty lackluster.

What could it bring out in DPS with item level 445?

Ok I feel like Im doing something wrong. I can run the macro fine but all I get are immolate and incinerate casts. I can use the modifier keys for Chaos Bolt and Rain of Fire they work perfect. But, on macro press all I get are immolate and incinerate. Im running this with Razer Synapse. Is this correct or should I have others spells firing as well.

Hi yes, that will be a bulk of what you see as they are the soul shard generators, Saying that just make sure conflagrate is going off too that spell is instant so you probs won’t see it but it should be going to 1 use or on cooldown.

Thank you for the prompt reply btw loving the macro thank you.

1 Like

yet again another amazing macro, does what it says !!!
Ive made a few little tweaks here and there…

1 Like