Destruction WAR WITHIN 11.0

Yep. Also my voidwalker even though he is alreay out as well. I have to take a step to cancel it and then keep going.

1 Like

When Incinerate procs, it changes icon and spell name, and it stops any gse macro for me until the proc fades. what gives?

The rotation was good, I remove the summons on the macro. I had to make macro each summon with fel domination.

Screenshot 2024-09-25 125551
just click the disable block then save. Make sure the path is in red highlights.

Ive found a few bugs with this sequence.

On block 8.1 in ST and block 7.2 in AoE, you have to change it fromā€¦

/cast [nochanneling] Incinerate

toā€¦

/cast [nochanneling] Shadow Bolt

Otherwise it will not cast ā€œInfernal Boltā€ when the ā€œSecrets of the Covenā€ talent procs because it is reading it as ā€œIncinerateā€ and not ā€œShadow Boltā€.

ā€œShadow Boltā€ is the base spell that becomes both ā€œIncinerateā€ and ā€œInfernal Boltā€.

When the macro reads it as ā€œIncinerateā€ during the proc it gives an error saying ā€œSpell Not Learnedā€ because it is still trying to cast ā€œIncinerateā€ and not ā€œShadow Boltā€ which has then become ā€œInfernal Boltā€ making ā€œIncinerateā€ non-existent during that timeā€¦if that makes sense.

In addition, all of the blocks that have your pet summons on them where it saysā€¦

[pet,dead,group] & [pet,dead,nogroup]

needs to be changed toā€¦

[@pet,dead,group] & [@pet,dead,nogroup]

otherwise it is reading it asā€¦

1. Has pet
  2. Target is dead !(NOT PET IS DEAD)!
  3. In/Out of a Group

What happens is the when conditional is not set to [@pet] there is a split second in between switching targets, or if you click a [dead] target by mistake, where your current target is [dead] and the game is thinking it has to summon the pet again because the conditions of having a [pet] out currently, target being [dead], and [group] setting are being met.

I hope this has been helpful to everyone using this sequence.

2 Likes

For some reason if after killing the target and I dont shut off macro it will continue to recast summons pet. It is annoying when trying to loot. Any suggestions? Other tha ths issue macro is great!

Will this see an update based on the updated talent specs that are listed on WoWHead? Soul Fire & Decimation are played in every build now, which isnā€™t part of this rotation. Other then that, been doing fine with this so far.

For reference; Destruction Warlock DPS Guide - The War Within 11.0.2 - Wowhead

i would do i but im to stupid for it, i hope someone can help

Did you were able to change the sequence?