Dev BM DF macro Single target and Multi Target

i hate to bother you but the download on the build stumps me on how to get it into a readable format so i can copy off it…I dont know where to put it or how to transform it … i know … im a noob…but thanks if you can help…:wink:

Copy the talent code using the copy button open your talents and at the bottom use the drop down box and choose import.

paste the code it will ask for a profile name and save it for you

For the macros open GSE and choose import, import each macro individually using the copy buttons once again.

Then have a beer

@Devlik

Hey buddy, I tested your Single Macro. Average steady 8k, however Thrill of the hunt seem can’t upkeep 3 charges. This is the result, see below

Overall, good Macro :slight_smile:

Best,
Gaupanda

TTH uptime and keeping Barbed Shot on cooldown are the most challenging aspects with this macro to be sure; its a rough balance on it while mixing in the cobra/multi-shot depending on aoe vs single target, not having total resource exhaustion but not having wasted GCD either. I have been tweaking it for the past couple of years, for this very reason.

It’s one of the big reasons why a by-hand rotation will always win over the macro if done correctly. My main goal is to get 85-90% of optimal rotation if possible. If I can get close to that I usually call it a win. Thanks for the feed back!

1 Like

Great macro! but the line:
`/stopmacro [noexists][channeling][nopet][dead]
is white and is not working. I have tried reimporting per your instructions but no luck. I jusy have to be careful to stop dps in time.

It should stop the macro but let me check I will look right now

so is it firing with out a target because that is when the macro should stop if you’d don’t have one?

I just checked on my machine and reimported, I am having it show up correctly?

Thanks for the response! I reinstalled GSE and the macro again and it is working now!

1 Like

The ST works great! The MT doesn’t work at all, I cannot drag it to my bars as tho it doesn’t exist. Any thoughts?

Honestly sounds like the /macro is boned.
I would delete your GSE macros out of /macro
log out, log back in
Open GSE
use the create icon for the gse macro
Copy the new macros created in /macro and copy that to your action bar.

If that doesn’t work, update your GSE and possibly remove/readd the add-on. Someone else higher in the thread had luck with that for another issue.

Great macro! Works and thx for sharing it!