Deviljho's Odyn's Fury Macro (M+/Raid/Leveling) for Season 3 (Update 6th December 2023)

@LRmaddox1987 its better for you use season 2 macros if you still have t30 but if you have atleast 2/4 t31 then you can use this , keep farming or spaming the same dungeon for BIS at champ or vertren if you are low ilvl or buy from AH or you could go farm them , you can even check for world quests meybe there is a weapon , its weapons are important even if its not BIS or the stats you are looking for but its better DPS

Thanks do you have a link to this can’t seem to find it.

Hey is it normal when i import the macros when i press it it’s just an image of the spell keep changing but not the action of the spell do i miss something here?

Added leveling macros and talents and new versions of macros enjoy everyone ( Might wanna read the post again)

Im getting 15-20k more dps on v2 than v1. Do you use raid ST for M+ bosses as well? maybe i dont have nuff haste but i find myself auto attacking a lot once the sequence ran out. The dmg drops significantly after all the cd are gone, feel like ww or more slams needs to be adds in there as filler for more stable dps.

Yes single target macro is used for raid and m+ bosses , the single target rotation is like bloodbath and rampage that’s it , unless you run out of rage you press slam, check topic again I wrote some important stuff about the talents which would help if you are looking for more haste and buffs or general damage

Hi,

What is the difference between the AOE Macro and the Multi targets /AOE macro or are they the same ?

Thanks

There seems to be an issue with both macros. There is a talent missing from both talent builds that are in the macro (? icon on the button)

Hello @oly182

AOE macro is made for Thunderous Roar and the Multi-Target is the main macro for Multi-Target DPS

Hello @WeWereCreatures

I have checked them and they are fine , you could always follow the pictures for the talents , The icon might be buggy but if its casting what it suppose to then everything is fine but if its not you might wanna follow this

https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler/wiki/ActionButtonKeyDown-or-ActionButtonKeyUp-and-Why-this-matters—Macro-Cycling-not-firing

hey i cant seem to get thunderous roar to fire off.

how fast are you running this macro?

thanks

Hello @retchad

You need to make sure you have those options on if you want to use side macros which is connected to the main macro.
d

I personally don’t have a specific speed but I’m using it at 50ms.

Could you possibly post ur raider.io or parses from warcraftlogs? I am really interested in seeing your results from using this Macro.!

1 Like

how is it possible? It’s not even 200k

do you have it bound to a mouse with that speed or in the addon?

Great work, as it holds cooldowns and have moifiers that makes it easier as i only have 35% mobility in my left arm after a accident you are truly a life savior and other creators here. Shoutout to you guys. I wanted to thank you to actually making it possible for me to play my fav game. Thanks

Because parses are based on how other people perform so if fury does generally lower damage its easy to be at 98% with 200k. Though id argue 200k isn’t “low” necessarily

can I make a modifier to hold ctrl to go AOE on the single target build?