DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP - Outlaw Rogue

it does for me … watch the video …

Okay, it is going off, but not until 2ish min into the fight. Just wish it had gone off sooner

delete it out of the sequence and put it on a modifier so you have full control over it

Hello there.

Tested your macro today and it performs very well!

cheers, and merry xmas

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you too !! Have a happy and great New Years as well.

pretty much always capped on combat points

1 Like

cuz your not firing it fast enuff

Hmmm ok have my logitech set up for 25ms cant use it any faster. Might try to use mods for finisher thanks for the macro tho

well then I dunno … it works for me and others … so … i mean thats the thing about these macros … right it works … it just works … if it don’t work for you then something is up on your end and you should figure it out

Lol i try to say thanks for macro and you give an attitude. Have a good one.

there is absolutely no attitude in there what so ever

perhaps

or

will work for you

Hi @usmcguy

I wanted to test out your macro to see the issues. As I’ve mentioned in my post, if you need Thistle Tea then there is something wrong. You should have enough energy to do your rotation and then some with Roll the Bones.

Looking at your macro you have two instances of Sinister Strike which then follows the rotation. I would remove those two extra Sinister Strikes, also I would move Between The Eyes to under the main rotation, so that way it’s not as a high priority compared to the main rotation.

I too love Blade Rush, but its damage output in a single target is terrible. I added mine to ALT, just so I can use it in AOE or when I need to get back into a fight.

Also, I know @Elfyau does this but adding the rotation a second time really doesn’t help, it actually creates a lot of issues.

I wanted to test out your macro to see the issues

What issues are you referring too ? Works perfect for me …

A couple of things first are energy, you should not need to include Thistle Tea. RTB will regen a lot of energy for you, and secondly, once you get more haste gear, you’ll get more energy from that. You really want to grab Shadow Dance because it puts you back into stealth to do 3-4 more Ambushes, which you know can hit very hard. The only issue with Shadow Dance is that if you have low energy regen it doesn’t help you, so it’s wise to use this during Bloodlust, as you have more haste which means more energy regen.

Secondly, I mentioned about a lot of Sinister Strikes, in my last post, I think that might be the reason for number 1 as you somewhat over capping. I went the same route as you, but learned I had to adjust to being less is more mindset.

This is how it runs for me:

• no capping - you will never get perfect due to the randomness but you know that already

and lets be frank here : #1 reason why we write these macros is so people with disabilities can play the game still … not so people can get top dps or perfect SIMS … if we can get great dps / great sims then thats good and all but not the goal …

i appreciate what your doing

I can agree, though one thing I noticed in your videos that might need to be changed is your using double swords. Guides online (WoWHead, Icy) all mention using Sword main hand (or fist), and dagger offhand. This also changes the energy usage as well but will give you a significant DPS boost as well.

My goal is a 90 - 95% sim rate, but I don’t want to run out of energy either to move on to my next steps. I did notice that I didn’t have any issues with my macro prior to 70 but at 70 things changed. This is similar to my Monk that I found issues at 70 that were not there at 60-69, including energy regen. From what I have heard, is that energy across multiple classes is based on Haste now. At 70 with some decent gear, I have a 7% haste stat, compared to at 60 when I had a 15% haste stat, I never had any energy issues. This goes the same here, when RTB haste gets rolled, I feel I can go very quick with the macro and rotation because my haste is so much higher, the moment I lose RTB, I’m dependent on SnD to provide me the attack speed that is comparable to the haste with RTB or with Bloodlust. This is a broken mechanic from Blizzard, but it’s something we macro authors have to be aware of because it means changing the rotation or in my case, making extra action blocks.

To help with energy issues here is what I did.

• Starting the rotation with SS instead of PS also for some reason helps get more combo points but allows you to get more energy back it seems. I’m still testing out this theory.

• I created a second action block under my main rotation, which includes Slice and Dice, Between the Eyes, and Blade Rush. This way Slice and Dice have higher priority. Seeing Pistol Shot will award you 3 combo points, this allows you to do a higher damaging BTE or even have a longer-lasting Slice and Dice without locking up the macro.

• I moved RTB to its own section as that helps fix some issues with rolling not coming off CD right.

I for one was never a fan of WA, and honestly, for this spec I have thoroughly enjoyed it while developing the macro, I’m using LuckyOne’s layout. Wago

For my rotation this is what I did:

SS, SS, PS, Dispatch. I know others have tried PS, SS, SS, and Dispatch and yes this works well too but will lower your DPS slightly due to talents that make SS stronger and allow you to hit more times. PS gets a boost once you go deeper into the rotation.

The reason for Shadow Dance

• Shadow Dance is a new ability that basically puts you back into stealth, which allows you to re-cast Ambush. It’s very powerful in the single-target encounter that pushes damage numbers. Though I tested this in my macro originally and it was not performing well, maybe someone else can figure that out because, with Shadow Dance, you’ll run into Energy Issues. This is where Blade Rush or Thistle Tea can be beneficial. While this talent does provide an extremely high-performing DPS, in which at 343 item level gear you should be doing 22-25k DPS

• Due to the haste issue in DF, Shadow Dance in reality should only be cast when you can afford enough energy to perform 3-4 Ambushes, so this has to be done either A) During the AR window, B) during Haste and Energy Regen of RTB, or C) under some sort of external haste effects like BL, or a haste trinket use effect.

I know this is a lot to take in, but I do think we should have a channel, or forum to discuss the theorycrafting so that way we can make the best macros for everyone, and bounce ideas off of.

1 Like

I was wondering how am I able to choose version 1 or version 2 Its been while since I used Gse so yeah thanks so much.

Hey what’s that visual under your microbar at the bottom that shows each spell your are using?

its an old addon called: trufigcd

we need a new m+ macro aoe and st