Disasterpiece

After playing around with Arms further it looks like it may just be best to setup situational macros as indicated via Icy Veins. The plan moving forward is to make up a variety to best suite the situation!

Today I’ve updated the OP with a Single Target Raid variation. This one makes use of Skullsplitter, Massacre, Defensive Stance, In For The Kill, & Anger Management. 3113211. I’ll have a chance myself to run this in a raid over the weekend hopefully. In the mean time I can say it functions very smoothly on a dummy and DPS numbers aren’t to shabby without Execute going off at that! This also should be viable in Mythic, but I plan on putting a more dedicated one together for that to include Avatar & Storm Bolt.

Hope this works out for who needs it and any feedback is appreciated!

[quote quote=65452]Got any updates for that Single Target Raid variation yet?
i my self have bin useing it and only do around 6-7k single target :S[/quote]

Hey Antol,

Can you provide me with some more information please.
How are you going about getting these readings? Test Dummy, Questing, Raids, Dungeons?
Are you siming your character for best case scenario DPS to compare too?
What are your primary and secondary stats at?
Have you dialed in your AHK so all the abilities are triggering with minimum skipping when available?

I’ve been running this macro all week and its been holding up excellent in WQs, Mythics, Warfront, Expenditions, and Raids. Dare I say this is a solid alternative to Fury lol.

The only area that I’m seeing it may need some adjusting is when to Slam. As it is, it doesn’t over slam and has a tendacy to have a workable amount of rage ready to Execute once its ready to trigger. So thats great, but then sometimes as your bringing a boss down, you may have extra rage to spend as the macros running through the sequence. I’ve only noticed this on a few occasions and if anything it maybe an area for improvement.

Talk to you soon!

I just have a few suggestions that come to mind.
With your AHK rate, that might be a little fast and I would recommend running this macro between 60ms-55ms. I have mine set to 58ms via Logitech G Hub. Also depending on what AHK you use that may be a factor.

Then the only other thing I can think of is how you’re entering the fray. I start each battle charging/leaping in to drop Warbreaker then Bladestorm when able to maximize DPS and pool rage. From there the pooled rage lets the macro sequence run accordingly and anger management will let warbreaker be off cool down shortly after to use again for another burst. Then once Execute is available coordinate bladestorm to pool rage and try dropping Warbreaker before the Executes trigger. Holding the mods, Alt (Warbreaker) or Ctrl (Bladestorm) also act as a clutch pausing the main sequence of a macro from running. In a sense letting you coordinate to an extent if needed. You prolly have sense of all this so just reviewing to help.

Had a request come in for a PVP orientated one, so I had a chance today to adjust the ST Raid macro with that in mind. For PVP, Sudden Death, Storm Bolt, Avatar, & Dreadnaught have been selected. Talents in full are 2313222. This provides very high burst damage that should overwhelm a player.

If any of you PVP players can provide any feedback on this, it’ll be much appreciated and I’ll update it accordingly.

Hi,

Any reason it won’t use mortal strike or Bladestorm?. Sorry im new with this

Thanks

Hi Glenn,

What are your AHK timings set to? 58ms between or 58ms for the press itself?

I use Corsair CUE and need a key press value as well as a pause between key presses.

TIA

[quote quote=65741]Hi,
Any reason it won’t use mortal strike or Bladestorm?. Sorry im new with this
Thanks[/quote]

Hi Oliver,
Mortal Strike is in all the macro variations and Bladestorm is on the Ctrl mod. Can you provide further information of what your setup is and how your going about using the macro?

[quote quote=65742]Hi Glenn,
What are your AHK timings set to? 58ms between or 58ms for the press itself?
I use Corsair CUE and need a key press value as well as a pause between key presses.
TIA[/quote]

Hey Harkang,

I’ve been using the Logitech G Hub for my AHK so its delay is just in between the presses; “Down” “58ms” “Up”
When I used the Razor Synapse I had it setup; “Down” “57ms” “Up” “40ms”
The value between the down & up will have to be tuned into your setup between 60ms-55ms.

Give those a try and hope that helps!

Still a little confused with what you’ve just said:
Down for 58ms, repeat - G HUB
(58ms total)

Down for 57ms, Up for 40ms, repeat - Razer Synapse
97ms total

Does G hub automatically place a 39ms up between loops?
TIA

since we are on the subject about the MS, do you have a script for AHK? I’ve been trying to understand how to set the speed(MS), or in my situation, the sleep for AHK.

I’ve been using this script, don’t know if its right.

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$3::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {3}
sleep 58
}
return
}

Just FYI, I don’t use anything else but AutoHotKey, hoping if am missing anything can you let me know.

Here’s a question. Why would it be that when I try the Keypress options, ALT works great. If I do Shift or CTRL, the Macro simply stops all actions as I hold the key. Is there something with the default keybindings I need to edit?

[quote quote=65753]Still a little confused with what you’ve just said: Down for 58ms, repeat – G HUB (58ms total)
Down for 57ms, Up for 40ms, repeat – Razer Synapse 97ms total
Does G hub automatically place a 39ms up between loops? TIA[/quote]

Yeah you got it for what I was using on Razer Synapse. Even though it equals 97ms total the macro seemed to operate great on my setup.
Now I switched to G Hub so I could just use the macros on one of the mouse buttons. From what it looks like G Hub still needs some work and I would prefer if it was able to set the speed as Synapse does but that’s not an option. G Hub just lets you set the delay after the down press, so I think it repeats as; down 58ms up 0ms.

Now to throw it all out the window. I tested the the G Hub repeat macro while recording in Razer Synapse and the numbers were all out of whack. I was seeing; down 47ms up 16ms down 62ms up 32ms. That pattern generally continued in that fashion. Now when reversed testing the Synapse repeat macro recording in G Hub and those number had been more to the set repeating mark but not exact, off by 1 or 2 ms.

So with all this discovered I may have to reconsider using G Hub =/ we’ll see. Anyways moral of the story is test you own setup and fine tune it to whats best lol

[quote quote=65758]since we are on the subject about the MS, do you have a script for AHK? I’ve been trying to understand how to set the speed(MS), or in my situation, the sleep for AHK.
I’ve been using this script, don’t know if its right.
toggle = 0 #MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2 #ifWinActive World of Warcraft { $3:: Toggle := !Toggle While Toggle{ Send {3} sleep 58 } return }
Just FYI, I don’t use anything else but AutoHotKey, hoping if am missing anything can you let me know.[/quote]

Hi Rod,

Hmm I cant say as I’ve been using programs to set my macro repeating. I’m not familiar with the script AutoHotKey yet. I’m currently messing around with Razer Synapse & Logitech G Hub. I may have to switch to something more accurate though.
Apologies for not being to help more in your case!

Hello Hazmat 13,

If the macro isn’t firing whats bound to control or shift then you likely have something default still bound up with the Shift or Ctrl keys. You have to remove all binds to that set, Shift+1,2,3,4,5… and/or Ctrl+1,2,3,4,5… . If you have done that then the macro will only lock up briefly when those keys are held down to attempt to use those abilities. Thats normal, think of it like a clutch.

You should really look into AHK, its basically the standard program most are using and its very reliable

Confirmed that Corsair CUE also mucks up the delays (not constant).
Check rates:
http://blog.seethis.link/scan-rate-estimator/

Using AHK it’s pretty consistent around 60-70ms using the following:
SetKeyDelay, 40, 58;
$1::
While GetKeyState(“1”,“P”)
{
Send, 1
}
Return

Whereas with Corsair CUE, even when set to a constant 58 on 40 off
it jumps between 40-100ms

Edit: if I set Corsair CUE to repeat constant 98ms on 0 off, it’s stable. May be the same for your keyboard software too?

Hey all! Just having a chance to respond today.

Hi Vilemouse,

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll definitely be looking to setup the actual AHK program so I can familiarize how that works and see what works best. From initial impressions it looks like I may have to do some research into setting up scripts for it to run correctly? Would you suggest any good YouTube vids or pages that do a good job giving an introduction on how to set it up?

[quote quote=65800]Confirmed that Corsair CUE also mucks up the delays (not constant). Check rates: http://blog.seethis.link/scan-rate-estimator/
Using AHK it’s pretty consistent around 60-70ms using the following: SetKeyDelay, 40, 58; $1:: While GetKeyState(“1″,”P”) { Send, 1 } Return
Whereas with Corsair CUE, even when set to a constant 58 on 40 off it jumps between 40-100ms
Edit: if I set Corsair CUE to repeat constant 98ms on 0 off, it’s stable. May be the same for your keyboard software too?[/quote]

Hey Harkang!

Sounds like your playing around with your fair share of programs that can repeat a key then as well! Thanks for sharing the link to the scan rate checker! That’s awesome and I didn’t know that was a thing!
From using the rate checker it looks like both Razer Synapse & Logitech G Hub are reading at comparable rates. So I guess pitting them against each other by recording was not a means to measure they’re accuracy correctly. Thanks again for sharing the scan rate checker!
Is the macro firing alright for you at 98ms? With how I have Synapses setup (Down 57ms, Up 41ms) and G Hub setup (Down 58ms, Up 40ms, Down 58ms, Up), The readings the scan rate checker display for both are between 58ms-60ms. I’m still using G Hub and I did switch up the macro from what I mentioned before and that seems to have added further stability in game. The rates though are still similar from the rate checkers readings (Old vs New G Hub key repeat macro).
As for the macro itself, I’ve been using the ST Raid variation. That seems to be firing off great! I just need to verify the Executes are triggering first before other abilities that are up. It goes fast sometimes =P

This is the script i use, its from a hunter macro discord

;; by Hadronox / Rezel

#IfWinActive, World of Warcraft ;; enabled only in WoW

While GetKeyState(“1”, “P”) {
Send, {Blind}1 ;; blind mode to send modifiers
Sleep, 120
}
return

$2::
While GetKeyState(“2”, “P”) {
Send, {Blind}2 ;; blind mode to send modifiers
Sleep, 120
}
return

^PgDn::Suspend ;; Ctrl + PageDown to suspend script (if you want to chat)
^PgUp::Reload ;; Ctrl + PageUP to reload script
^End::ExitApp ;; Ctrl + End to terminate script

Its well noted so you can see what everything does and i hope this helps.
This is setup for two key presses which is 1 and 2 (ST and AOE macros :P)

Hey!

Saw a few asking for a AutoHotkey script that properly works with modifiers.

Here is the one I made

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
    Toggle := !Toggle
    While Toggle{
    loop,
    {
    if GetKeyState("LShift","p") {
        Send {LShift down}{1}{LShift up}
sleep 110
break
    }
    else if GetKeyState("LCtrl","p") {
        Send {LCtrl down}{1}{LCtrl up}
sleep 110
break
    }
    else if GetKeyState("LAlt","p") {
        Send {LAlt down}{1}{LAlt up}
sleep 110
break
    }
    else {
Send {1}
sleep 110
break
    }
    }
    }
return
}

Make sure to either have modifiers unbinded or put the shift/ctrl modifiers on ctrl+1 and shift+1 bars.

Just Fyi Update. Idk who else is using this, But I am doing heroic Zul Right now and have a consistant 15k dps, althugh i am using 3131211 and using rend on another button to apply to targets.

Hello, thanks for your work, one thing i need to know is the AHK thing. I use a Logitech g600 mouse and the logitech gaming software that comes with it. You use 58ms on toggle or in between press and release, or both?
I am playing on a mac so i don’t use AHK program, i set the 40ms within the logitech gaming software of the mouse.
Here is a link to see my setting at 40ms:

https://imgur.com/At9xy7e

yes… what you showed in your post is the Logitech keypress check speed…you set the MS speed on the first icon of that menu (keystroke) at the bottom by selecting the MS speed of the keypress and save it… you can do that for one key choice at at time…the AHK that you referenced is a separate program that stands for AutoHotKey. and is used for coding the complete macro and its functions. It can be found by googling AutoHotKey and learning how to install the various macro key code functions to work automatically. hope this helps… there are many explanations in WowLazyMacros forums and HOW TOs on this site to possibly assist you more… cheers and luck.