Im Lazy Disc Priest No longer supporting

Thanks, it works really smooth with 100ms.
Spams Invalid Target alot tho…

If your testing on a combat dummy it will do that cause it is trying to cast shield on target of your target. when fighting actual mobs it wont do that

I forgot the nochanneling,combat tag on solace. Either reimport new code or replace
/cast Power Word: Solace with /cast [nochanneling,combat] Power Word: Solace in the sequence for both versions to fix.

Yeah stalking yoru scripts after the shadow one hehe! Erm, so I see 3 descriptions up top, but only two lots of code to import?

EDIT - Got it working, this is awesome tbh, any other tips so far I got one button for damage, and the heal one if someone is in trouble with ctrl to clense and shift to shield

Just that alt and the heal macro will do the aoe atonement cast on mouseover. When it comes to disc healing im lazy i dont even use my other cooldowns just these 2 macros.

removed to not confuse

1 Like

Seen alot of people wanting super lazy @targettarget and @focustarget disc macro. So Thought i would share what i been working on since a week before Shadowlands release. Been tweaking it all the way to lvl 60. Feeling pretty good about where its at right now. Updated import for the dps macro in top post.

so will you continue to update this one or move to Elfyau’s like you said in the post before? LOL I love this macro, but if I should just move to Elfyau’s, then I will, just inquiring minds need to know hahaha

i tried elfyau’s and it didnt seem to fit my play style well so yes ill keep up with this one. Only thing i could see that would need to be added down the line is editing the macro for soulbind choices. Unless blizzard goes and changes stuff again lol.

LOL, I hear ya! well I appreciate the hard work you must have put into this, because I can tell it took a lot of thought and trials!

do you use a specific MS for the super lazy macro? I’ve been using 100ms, which is close to how quickly I would spam it with my finger normally, but gets tiring LOL

100ms is what i usually run it at.

@imsystem is there a way you can add in Power Word: Solace? Macro is awesome otherwise

@kai it has it in it already. If you have the talent chosen it should fire of solace

@imsystem I see it now, but I was paying attention to my skills and I never saw it go on CD unless i’m doing something wrong. I’m running at 100ms.

ill log on my priest and run a test see if maybe i mistyped something

@imsystem ok thanks! Whenever you have time. I appreciate the work you do.

@kai simple typo either import new code in original post or go into the macro and change

/cast [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/1][@target,harm,nodead,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/1][@focustarget,harm,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/1] Power Word: Solace
to
/cast [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/3][@target,harm,nodead,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/3][@focustarget,harm,nochanneling,combat,talent:3/3] Power Word: Solace

you will need to do this in both 1 and 2 tab of the macro.

@imsystem Awesome! Thank you very much! Keep up the good work!

Kind of off topic but relevant Any idea why hitting cntl stops macro instead of firing off? Started a while back and does it with every macro.