DISCO CHICKEN -Season 1 M+ and Raid Build- By Admiral Smurf

so first ty admril love your macros they are a big help for me being i play one handed.

i been playing with the st and aoe macro and for me i fine the tab 3 to work best with only one thing difrent than a lot of other players i dont use wild charg i pra fer renewal in them ohh f moments also my self i dont use modifires i have the moon and sun fire on a second macro so in total i use your two macros with a 3rd that is just for moon and sun fire

macro to say the least beautiful compliments really continues so admiral .

so practically the versions to use are the 8 for single target and for aoe instead the same ?

Okay, I think I figured out how to run the macros at the top

video version 3 runs the macro practically using all dot cd etc etc. for those who do not want to use other separate bindings.

new macro versions instead go to the
played together to be at the top of the game.
version 7-8 singol target actually performs single damage using solar wrath and generating astral power, while aoe version uses starfall plus lunar strike for aoe damage, but the good thing is that the buff empowered of the spell just need to switch to using the 2 versions to use 100% of the exact spell powered gg really admiral

[quote quote=67711]Okay, I think I figured out how to run the macros at the top
video version 3 runs the macro practically using all dot cd etc etc. for those who do not want to use other separate bindings.
new macro versions instead go to the played together to be at the top of the game. version 7-8 singol target actually performs single damage using solar wrath and generating astral power, while aoe version uses starfall plus lunar strike for aoe damage, but the good thing is that the buff empowered of the spell just need to switch to using the 2 versions to use 100% of the exact spell powered gg really admiral[/quote]

Totally correct, didnt get a chance to make the demonstration video yet. But yes. GG :wink:

[quote quote=67680]First a big thanks for your macros and the time spent for us !
Is there a way to select which version is used in game (except deleting unused versions)?[/quote]

Sorry if my question seems basic, is there any clue how to select which version is used ?

[quote quote=67756]

First a big thanks for your macros and the time spent for us ! Is there a way to select which version is used in game (except deleting unused versions)?

Sorry if my question seems basic, is there any clue how to select which version is used ?[/quote]

Version 3 is my go to version and i have a demonstration video on the top of the page.

Thanks a lot ! On my little screen the config section is so small I wasn’t able to to see below the “Help link” without scrolling, which I didn’t do…

Season greetings :o)

Updated 12.31.18
Improved Trinket use by altering the way its macro’ed in. Changed a few patterns on the Sequence to balance out the Procs better.

Moonfire wont cast on any version for me

1. If you have the ALT, SHIFT, or CTRL key key bound to other keys (ALT+1, SHIFT+1, CTRL +1) so the input to the system gets confused and it does not register that you are using the macro over the keybind. Solution, unkey bind the alt, shift or ctrl keys from your keybinds. This includes checking the Interface setting and reviewing the Controls, Combat and Action Bars sections as they may have shift, alt or ctrl key modifiers for looting, Focus cast, self cast, pick up keys for your action bar. There may be other options that use alt, shift and ctrl that may or may not affect functionality and you should test with and without them to see what works best

2. Another input issue is what exact key you are using for the mod in WOW. The key should have Alternate Values that can be obtained from ALT, CTRL, And SHIFT. For example, NUM LOCK keys do not have any SHIFT modifiers in them; they are just numbers 0-9, casting alt and ctrl keys to modify their use. So Shift + NUM 1 does not mean anything to the computer. Example 2, Using the keybind v with shift will produce Shift+v= V (ctrl and alt will also work). So when you bring this to auto hot key or logitech gaming software it means that you should be binding the mouse button to a keyboard letter, symbol or number over the NUMLOCK PAD(edited)
    I use the Keybind v Keybind ; and keybind ‘

3. The other thing you can do ( and I dont reccomend this unless you are aware of what you are doing and back everything up in a seperate folder) is Check your bindings-cache.wtf using a text editor like Notepad for a complete list of every bound key specific to that character.

Go to your WoW directory and navigate to WTF/Account/(acct name)/(realm)/(character) and look for the file named ‘bindings-cache.wtf’. Open it with Notepad and look through it carefully to make sure your not trying to use a key combo that is bound to something else.

WHICH VERSION SHOULD I USE TO LEVLE WITH

Man I’ve been coming in here lots of times and nothing wrong with you OP but I see lots of comments and no numbers. Sometimes someone will say oh I got 10k dps. It just, it would be nicer if you said "I got 10k dps with ilvl-300 on a dummy ST and/or AOE, dungeon, mythic +, LFR, with such key press x amount of ms, with which build?.. etc etc. Just saying you got 10k dps is just not enough information to see if this macro is working well. Please don’t take offense with my comment it is just a suggestion.

I will do a test and share results.

EDIT:

Results:

DPS: aoe/some st = 10k sustained - 14k burst
ilvl: 358
Race: Troll
Build: 1123122
Target: Orgrimar lvl?? dummies
Keypress: AutoHotKey @ 75ms

If there’s any room for improvement let me know, thanks OP for this macro I still need to test it single target with some world quests to start with.

Zulraptor,

Nowhere in any of Smurf’s macros will you see him claim to be doing the very best. The macro posters who need to link numbers are those who brag about how much better their macros are. When you start off a comment along the lines of “no offence, but…” you do mean offence and just don’t want to look like a jerk. Most people here post macros because they work for their playstyle or handicap and want to share with similar people. You numbers not only depends on your ilvl, but also your azerite gear choice, your lag, how fast your spamming, etc. Smurf is nice enough to share what works for him and always suggests editing it to fit your style/needs/gear/system. It’s ludicrous to demand he posts numbers with all his macros, especially for classes he doesn’t main. If you’d like to view what kind of numbers you should be pulling with certain macros, you can always sim the rotation and compare it with what you actually get in game.

It’s great that you want to share your numbers. Sharing is what keeps this community going. But it is not, nor will it ever be, mandatory to list your gear/numbers to share a macro. Posting your numbers is fine, but it’s very rude to demand others do as well. This isn’t a contest. We aren’t competing with each other. We’re just trying to help one another out by sharing easy macros so people can learn a new class or those with disabilities can play a game they otherwise couldn’t.

The title says it all; Lazy macros.

If there’s any room for improvement let me know
The only way to know if you can improve it or not is by simming the rotation with your own character.

Best of luck to you in your adventures. I hope this macro works out for you or that you find one better suited to your needs/playstyle. Take care.

even tho vers. 7 is said to have Incarnation in it i cant find the relative build to show either the talents or the cast sequence in it… did i miss something.?? thanks for the great macros tho. they all have 1/2 but not talent 3 listed for the 5th talent. …thanks :wink:

yes… i did miss something…lol…i see that vers 7 st and aoe have the incantation builds … my bad…what was confusing me was the fact that in the Configuration-help information the talent version are listed as Vers 7&8 without incantation but the macro has the proper talents chosen…sorry for the bother.

I will say you are right in a lot of what you said except for a few things just because they are just not true. If you took offense, I am sorry, as I said, please do not take it as an offense, that is how I think. I did not call Smurf (there’s nothing wrong with the OP) on this but on the people that are actually testing it, I am very thankful as well that someone actually keeps up with these macros. Lastly, I am not at all an elitist who is sorting out who is got the best macro to put a trophy on them. BTW thank you for bringing all other matters up, it helps me a lot to understand the stance of these macros and who makes them available. Displaying the numbers actually tell you if you are doing well enough to even play a character or if there is room to improve.

[quote quote=68311]Zulraptor,
Nowhere in any of Smurf’s macros will you see him claim to be doing the very best. The macro posters who need to link numbers are those who brag about how much better their macros are. When you start off a comment along the lines of “no offence, but…” you do mean offence and just don’t want to look like a jerk. Most people here post macros because they work for their playstyle or handicap and want to share with similar people. You numbers not only depends on your ilvl, but also your azerite gear choice, your lag, how fast your spamming, etc. Smurf is nice enough to share what works for him and always suggests editing it to fit your style/needs/gear/system. It’s ludicrous to demand he posts numbers with all his macros, especially for classes he doesn’t main. If you’d like to view what kind of numbers you should be pulling with certain macros, you can always sim the rotation and compare it with what you actually get in game.
It’s great that you want to share your numbers. Sharing is what keeps this community going. But it is not, nor will it ever be, mandatory to list your gear/numbers to share a macro. Posting your numbers is fine, but it’s very rude to demand others do as well. This isn’t a contest. We aren’t competing with each other. We’re just trying to help one another out by sharing easy macros so people can learn a new class or those with disabilities can play a game they otherwise couldn’t.
The title says it all; Lazy macros.

If there’s any room for improvement let me know
The only way to know if you can improve it or not is by simming the rotation with your own character. Best of luck to you in your adventures. I hope this macro works out for you or that you find one better suited to your needs/playstyle. Take care.[/quote]

I second Joe Kings entry…there is no elitism on this site or shouldnt be… only what works the best for you considering many factors…be happy, accept others talents and knowledge and have fun…

Hello, I’m kinda new to this… ctrl button stops cast for me, alt and shift are working? what am I missing? using razer naga.

hey admiral how does this work with the streaking stars trait which version would be best to use with this?

is ctrl linked to a different key ? check !