[nTx] Do you know the ZUG? [Level 70] [Warrior] [Fury] [Dragonflight]

Hi nTx ,

macro is amazing running +M 17 with ST and aoe, i deleted the exsisting to update to current. it seems the aoe version is single target? I tried copying a few times. Is there a link to previous aoe version

Love the macro !!

It shoulda be the correct one, lemme update everything.

Also unlocking this macro.

EDIT: Done

1 Like

Your the best :slight_smile: back in business

So far it seems to be doing pretty good in Dummies, I’ll see if I can take it thru a run in M+. One thing I would change or give the option to change would be to remove charge, there are times that I have messed up keys because the mob I was on died and I charge to a pack we are not supposed to pull and wipe the group. Lastly, looks like No CDs on this one, personally, I am a fan of the modifier keys, but it seems most macros nowadays have issues with it and don’t work well, I think it may be best to have CDs on a separate Macro and bind to another key to press on demand.

Rn modifier Keys are broken tho, ill post then my cd macro so you all can use it.

About the charge, remove this line on variables:

CD Macro

diuwcaalrv(LezyOQJPultv9muPPbIUMOyBsqFdsnojuNts1abjheXcbkpuLKjkjUOuSrGQpccJuuPojqwPOsEPOuntrPCtqv7uKFkQOJcjlfIEkXur5QQeBfK6RIkmwqXzLqwRe4Tsk3vsAVu)vuvdwkDyflwQ6XkzYsuxgPndk9zuXObvonGvRsQxdHztIBRkTBv8BsnCsA5q1ZHY0fUUk12fLy8Is68QI9lv2BZCABjXGjFWVGSOVtFZSa)SW1yM502mlqp4atVcfZmhwiRaqFWmZPTzoTTuAnyrxBTL(TFIQDTBE0zqdPf2Jk1czfa6JdN(M502sP1GfDT1w63(jQ21UrVRBH9OsTqwbG(4WjUM502sP1GfDT1w63(jYdkvL5HIxTR9)lU(N3c7rLAHSca9XHtqAMtBlLwdw01wBPF7NipOuvMhkE1UwUOlKhDDlShvQfYka0hhoSa60FdOeqp4atVcfZmhoCyjh0bb5gFWmZHLSnyXf1YtqlB5Z)5YV5Z85MP4mFlWtJPYeJzwyJc9eywaJtdbzgusbCkFGGcBfnKWPRxaeWK9CtiecHqiecOgeCeuOAAaiiVgeCGqHOrKjxifeCqjGqoQGZbbIgcHGIyHChWPXTKO346qNvGZa1fLY3VwGqAGMIJbOpoXD)l0c8Z5EuaDckEwONaqFmywQqHDUvcN2wsZl1sIbt(GFbzrFlIkDbQItO)wy58kN28888Flnhy14l6v6x1jMEafG4XG5WHdB

Thank you, good sir, combined that with the CDs Macro so I can use on demand and seems solid. I did see my character freeze a few times, but it seems it was still doing abilities.

Looks like works fine, but don’t know why always have bad dps at the end.

Hey there newbie lazymacro user here. how to change macro version with "without auto target charge one ? thanks.

Select the versión on the macro menú.

hey bud im loving this so much its my new main lol, seem to have an issue with the aoe one though? its amazing a lot of the time but I’ve noticed on some packs it’ll just spam whirlwind? any ideas? I’ve not changed a thing in the macro

1 Like

I’m giving it a try this afternoon if i can manage to make it perform way better because i still see rage overflow.

I’ve found that whirlwind bug once, thought a fix for it but gonna create it from scratch, It will be similar but not the same. I’ll post the updates soon.

using this for timewalking and it preforms very well. i have a log GS. but still doing great ST and AOE dps. very nice macro.

Tested on dummy; looks fine, i think is missing Ravager, will test in mythic to see the outcome.

Ravager not working…

seems much better mate! took out recklessness etc and put on separate bar but damn even better than before I think!!

If its working for me, it should work for you. delete and import again

this does tons of damage and i got 2x the kills in pvp. I dunno if its me or not but I get shredded like paper almost like i have no armor

Bc for pvp you use bloodthirst a ton, and this one doesnt.

True, Ravager is working need some time to spawn it.
Tested on mythic, normal instance + training dummy; with this macro its huge difference and better DPS.
Only problem maybe after running it around 1 minute 19 sec, its like stops, then again continue to run it.

Thanks for the update as always nTx! Appreciate all the work you do!