Dragonflight Enhancer Build AoE 10.0.2

Yes, the problem is known to me, I have to see how I can get this better integrated because it makes no sense to cast flame shock again after the start of the fight, since it is renewed again and again by lava lash, which results in what you have described maybe someone has an idea @Iloskka or some one I’ll ask TimothyLuke if he has an idea

Not sure if there is a way or not but you can add a modifier not in combat to cast flameshock. or simple enough just let the player apply flameshock and remove it from the macro completely? Just a thought

So sorry that you had to wait so long, but it’s done
It was a struggle but now the Elemental M+ Build 70 is complete

Please also look through the information I wrote about it, it is important for the macro to run properly

PS: I hit almost 50k constant DPS with 372 Gear and almost 25-30K with ST action

Have Fun

Hello.
Thank you for all your hard work. This is ENH not ELEMENTAL correct? Or did you post an Elemental build as well? WHich is what I was looking for lol.

Looks solid for Raid and M+. At ilvl 377 on target dummies with self-buffs:
ST = 24k (Raidbots suggests 28k)
AoE = 65k (this parses at almost 100% to Raidbots)

I can get to 28k using the Icy Veins suggested ST build and adding Ice Strike after Lava Lash.
I’m not too worried about single target damage right now, I’m very excited about Tuesday and M+!

It’s the Enhancement Elemental build…

Yes, I agree with you, I tested it again myself, also with enchantments of the AOE DPS Extremely shoots up, burst at almost 120k on average, at around 70k - 80k DPS on 5 dummies

ST also at about 30k

It may be that you drop a little, I’ve noticed that in M0 now, but that shouldn’t be your rule, I think for Raid/M+ everyone who plays the Enhancer should now be well advised

Greetings from your Pentadragon

1 Like

As someone wrote, it’s the Elemental Build. The Enhancer has 2 variants that you can skill, either Elemental or Physical, more info on IcyVeins or Wowhead

For your information, I think that in Season 1 the physical will not be relevant for everyone, at most in the late game if the tempo is right because the build extreme also works with high tempo values

i still don’t see level 70 talents.

Real world feedback from a 383 ilvl. It’s been solid as a rock in M+, I’ve done tons of em, an 11 this morning and I’m getting anywhere from 30-40k overall. We started normal and it was ok (as remember, I added Ice Strike to the ST). It’s more learning encounters for now so I’ll share that next week when I have my head around the fights.

Thanks for your feedback, I’m looking forward to the macro

I’ve noticed that, at least for me, Primordial Wave isn’t being used in my macros including this one. I tried a number of things to get it to work and nothing works. So I tried making a standard, non GSE macro using just PW and saw that according to the tooltip, it was trying to use the PW from Shandowlands. The icon is darkened and the bottom of the tooltiip says “You are in the wroong zone”. But the ability in the spell book doesn’t say that. So I dragged the ability from the spell book and, sure enough, the ability works.

TL;DR: I’m seeing an issue where Primordial Wave doesn’t work when put into any macro because when macro’d, the game tries to use the Shadowlands version. Anyone else having this issue?

I found out you can fix this by going to Oribos and switching to a different covenant.
It only seems to happen when you’re part of the Necrolord covenant still. I switched to another one and the issue went away.

2 Likes

why is the macro very slow and many times ignore storm strike ?

Aha! Nice catch. I would have never thought of even trying that. I’m going to report this as a bug and hopefully it’ll get fixed. Strangely enough, this doesn’t seem to happen with other abilities. My paladin is a Kyrian and I can use Divine Toll just fine.

1 Like

short information so that there is no confusion I will not update the macro for the time being. The reason for this is simply that it is almost impossible for the Enhancer to write an error-free macro as it has too many PROCS and too many abilities that need to be used together to get the most out of it, unlike other DPS classes

I apologize if some people find my macro great, you are also free to continue using it, but under the conditions, sorry

1 Like