DreamKin 7.2.5 is now unsuported since 7.3

No, it doesn’t really matter. Its a non-existent spell so it will stop that line from progressing as wow doesn’t know how to handle it.

You could replace it with anything like ,Pluto or matrix etc

Null is just easier to put in

Thanks for getting back. Ok I didn’t know how important it was, just caught my attention but now that I know.

Np. I found it confusing at first as well, but next time I update the macro, I’m inspired to change it to make sure I make people go “what???”.

im using GSE2 and i cant seem to import anything, just build my own or use the SAM samples that comes with it. how do i lod these without copy/past/edit each line?

[quote quote=50856]im using GSE2 and i cant seem to import anything, just build my own or use the SAM samples that comes with it. how do i lod these without copy/past/edit each line?
[/quote]
How are you trying to import? step 1. highlight the desired macro here and copy. step 2. go in to the game and type /gs to bring up the gse2 window. step 3. click on the import button. make sure cursor is in the import window and then press ctrl+v to past it in to the window, then click the import button.

thank you! i just could not figure it out!

/castsequence reset=target Moonfire, Sunfire

dont works cast it every 3 secs…

How is this holding up for 7.2.5?

Only issue i’ve had is that it’s not burning enough lunar strikes. DPS would go up with that. I’m going to add an extra one in there to see what it does.

Also, when do i stop casting the burn phase? when it stops casting or after astral power is gone?

I also prefer to cast Incarnation myself, as this will pop on trash mobs before a boss.

I’ve been testing all of these thoroughly the last day though.

[quote quote=51074]How is this holding up for 7.2.5?
[/quote] just ran lfr and with ilvl906 was top 5 in total damage on boss fight.

[quote quote=51082]Only issue i’ve had is that it’s not burning enough lunar strikes. DPS would go up with that. I’m going to add an extra one in there to see what it does.
Also, when do i stop casting the burn phase? when it stops casting or after astral power is gone?
I also prefer to cast Incarnation myself, as this will pop on trash mobs before a boss.
I’ve been testing all of these thoroughly the last day though.
[/quote]it’s not a perfect rotation. i made it so it can work no mater what gear you have. new to the game it works. no legendaries it works. the burn part will work better as you gear up get legendaries and more haste.
It’s a starting point, and your welcome to change it to fit your needs.

[quote quote=50955]/castsequence reset=target Moonfire, Sunfire
dont works cast it every 3 secs….
[/quote] what doesn’t work?? you just listed 1 line,. what macro did it come from? how are you using it?

Robert, just a QQ. Is the basic premise that build until 90-100 AP then burn? I’m assuming that’s the idea here with your 2 key ST setup?

[quote quote=51625]Robert, just a QQ. Is the basic premise that build until 90-100 AP then burn? I’m assuming that’s the idea here with your 2 key ST setup?
[/quote]Yes use 1st macro to build ap then burn it off with 2nd macro. Now the 2nd macro will continue to run with or without ap, so the goal is to use 1st macro when out of ap so your using your empowered spells with faster cast times to build ap for the next burn, or to use 3rd macro to get faster starfalls, because starfall rings stack for more AOE damage. With the right legendaries and a 2set gear boosting ap to 130 it’s possible to build up to 3 stacks of starfalls that will drop off one by one depending on the delay of casts between each one. One problem I have is getting the right button delay for ahk. Causing the macro to recast a spell and not casting the next one on the list. But could be dew to latency I always have about 80-200 ms Connection on cell data hotspot.

How would get that ahk script you posted to use those exact same numbers (1-4) but only on the numpad? I just downloaded ahk so im still a noob at it. Would i just add the word Numpad in front of each number listed in the script?

This should be what you need but I can’t test it my keyboard doesn’t have a number pad.

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$Numpad1::
$^Numpad1::
$+Numpad1::
$!Numpad1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("Numpad1", "P")
break
if GetKeyState("LCtrl", "P")
Send ^Numpad1
else if GetKeyState("LShift", "P")
Send +Numpad1
else if GetKeyState("LAlt", "P")
Send !Numpad1
else
Send Numpad1
sleep 135
}
return
}
{
$Numpad2::
$^Numpad2::
$+Numpad2::
$!Numpad2::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("Numpad2", "P")
break
Send ^Numpad2
Send +Numpad2
Send !Numpad2
else
Send Numpad2
sleep 135
}
return
}
{
$Numpad3::
$^Numpad3::
$+Numpad3::
$!Numpad3::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("Numpad3", "P")
break
Send ^Numpad3
Send +Numpad3
Send !Numpad3
else
Send Numpad3
sleep 135
}
return
}
{
$Numpad4::
$^Numpad4::
$+Numpad4::
$!Numpad4::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("Numpad4", "P")
break
Send ^Numpad4
Send +Numpad4
Send !Numpad4
else
Send Numpad4
sleep 135
}
return
}

What is “Druids Go Boom” in your ST macro?

hi im new to all this i have copyed n pasted everything exactly and download ahk

macro 1,3,4 work fine
but macro 2 doesnt do the burst it turns me into a cat

any idea wat ive done wrong?

No Worries worked it out :smiley: GSSE created the macro with command to run one of my feral macros from here :smiley:

[quote quote=52697]What is “Druids Go Boom” in your ST macro?
[/quote] it was added as a joke. and it still confuses people on what castsequence macros do. the whole story start on page 2 of this thread.