Druid Healz with Resto DPS

Hey thanks for all the work you do with these macros!! I really want to try this one out but im not sure how to set my mouse to auto run at the 150ms. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

do you have a gaming mouse? i use a Logitech mouse

Yes I also use a Logitech mouse

i use the software logitech gaming software
when im entering hey strokes i can determine my delay

Thanks for the build.

One question: you are using wild groth @player. Would it not be better to have it @mouseover?

well, this is a great question. I have thought of this in a few measures. I usually do wild growth @focus that is because i always have a tank on focus or my self or a carry toon that needs the oomph. its an aoe cast so in 5 mans it just doesn’t matter as much. I find that i actually do more healing from ysera’s gift when my health is at full by focusing on @player in low aoe fights. the way i work around this is situational

I have a separate macro that i normally always have on my button 2 consist of /cast [@focus] Wild Growth

but i from time to time place /cast [mod:ctrl, @player] Wild Growth this is those light aoe moments in to the keypress section so that the moment i press ctrl it cast wild growth on me. and at the same time i have the tank on focus and that second macro in place. This eliminates a big problem of stick and move healing. Now i can focus on rejuvs and keeping people up and just press ctrl and cast an aoe or eff on the melee and “ctrl” on fellow ranged.

The options are endless.

I also chose not to @mouseover wild growth because i let my macro run on auto pilot and mouse over is the trigger to rejuv then hold “shift” on heavy damages.

just an update. This is still working as planned. still waiting for my other legendaries to drop. :frowning: druid are very gear dependant

Does this work without having it tied to automated software? As in, I just manually spam “1” and use modifiers when needed?

yes. i often do not cast on auto. just spam away and mouse over

hi matey, this still viable for 7.2.5 ? thinking of getting my old dudu to 110 soon and looking for something viable and easy to get back into healing :slight_smile:
added you on battle.net mate

it is still good to go. there are some small changes im testing, but not quite ready to call it a change.

Hi.

I was wondering if you have done some testing with this for ToS?
Let me know as I am interested in starting a Dudu

QQ…I have the main macro set to “scroll down” so I can just push a button on mouse to have it scroll down and continue to push button, applying that piece works great, what I cannot get to work is modifier buttons, when I push shift, ctrl or alt(while still scrolling down) it always applies the heal to me, not my focus (tank) or anyone else I mouse over on the raid frame. I am also using elvui if that makes any difference. Thanks for any help!

The scroll down is the same as it just continually pushing the button…