Dual Frost DK [GS]

any chance making good healing macro for arena i use this if you can make better
Sequences[‘Bl’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Empower Rune Weapon
]],
‘/cast Death Strike’,
‘/cast Death Siphon’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

hi i just want to know where u can add the start attack with the macro
thanks

Hi , I was trying to edit some line and add some hits I get a good output , please try it and let me know what you think or if I need to change some thing. Suiseiseki <== Macro … Edit by me :slight_smile:

Sequences["FDK"] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Desecrated Ground
    ]],
    '/castsequence Frost Strike',
    '/castsequence Howling Blast, Death Strike, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Obliterate, Death Siphon',
    '/castsequence Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Death Strike, Outbreak, Howling Blast, Howling Blast, Soul Reaper, Obliterate',
    PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    ]],
}

Sam, why do you put desecrated ground in your rotation? doesn’t it defeat the purpose?

I don’t play dk that much , so if u think there is some thing need to be replaced let me know :slight_smile: just trying to do something good . Thnaks = )

Hi not sure where I got this one from but it is the best I have come across so far, so if you made this well done it works great. If you have a better one or make this one more efficient please let me know.

I use Anti-Magic Shell, Death Pact, Gorefiend’s Grasp and ring on seperate keys.

Talents
Glyphs
Death & Decay
Rais Ally
Regenerative Magic

Sequences["FrostDK"] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast Pillar of Frost
]],
        '/cast !Frost Strike',
	'/cast !Obliterate',
        '/cast !Howling blast',
	'/cast !plague Leech',
	'/cast [talent:4/1]Blood Tap', 
	'/cast !Soul Reaper',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast Lichborne
]],
}

Thanks
TM

I wasn’t cracking on the macro, I apologize if it came across that way, my question was why you had it in your rotation? the reason being, desecrated ground is a situational talent, for instance in pvp you could use it if you dint have a trinket for when you are cc’d and such, or in some cases some boss fights its handy to have available also gorefiends grasp in hfc would be another situational talent, so, for me when running pvp I use chilblains and desecrated ground , but in raid, I use deaths advance or if we are fighting gorefiend then I use chilblains to slow the skele’s and gorefiends grasp is good for the other fight with the fire imps in HFC,

all good :slight_smile: I learn from you guys and trying to help out , all I want is to do the best for all and this is not my macro I just edit some , and I’m glad to let me know what is wrong and what is the best for dk frost rotation