Moon's Combat Rogue - Shoot The Cannons!

That addon is not working i just checked but a new version of GSE was just released and has a option in htere to turn that on

The GSE one doesn’t work on the latest update, and neither does AIO, the macro works though at least.

Ya i am seeing that! Sorry tried to help! haha Blizz really screwed up this game

No problem actually you helped big time with the console command. It sucks you have to do it each login but it works for now. I’m sure over the next few months this will be fixed but for now, I owe you a big thank you.

1 Like

Did some messing around with your code. I took out the Stance:0, Stance:1/2/3 and Stealth out and it works fine. You just don’t get the neat Stealth/Ambush trick. Hope this will help you debug it.

1 Like

Thanks for the fix, yea that’s leftover from Elf’s code I didn’t touch that. I think its optimized well, but a small improvement like that might help that. I’ll make that update when I get home tonight and upload the original post.

Hi Moonsorrow,

Thanks for providing this, am I doing something wrong here? My SND is not kept up at all? It’s only used once at the beggining and thats it, also it never uses Between the eyes?

Thanks,

Synchro

Hmm I don’t know I need more details. I don’t seem to have that issue.

Let me know what sort of details and I’ll provide them

Do me a favor and create a LOOM video as you run the macro. Also, are you using any hardware emulation like iCUE or Synapse?

need a macro for a outlaw from starting lvl 20 to 70 that will work for patch 10.0.0 please

I won’t make one that is dedicated to the leveling experience. I’m all about the end game and have no intention of making a leveling one.

I went back to take a look at this, I don’t seem to have this issue at all. What are you running like iCUE or some other software?

The macro works fine at the moment, I was under 60 and perhaps that was the issue, however the DPS is nowhere near as close as if I play the rogue “by hand” I understand thats not this specific macro issue but GSE in general. It is very hard to make GSE for combo skill point specs and use specific skill at the right time, the macro will often cap on energy or not use finisher while on max combo points and keep waiting until blade flurry for example becomes available. My rogue currently is ilvl 265 - in mythics the macro is doing 5 to 6k single target while by hand I can reach 9k - again this is not blaming this macro in specific, dont take it the wrong way :slight_smile:

its never suppose to be same as if you do it manually. these authors do their best but there is no way the macros will come close to actually playing yourself

Yep :slight_smile: Exactly what I said in my previous post

Here is the challenge, I bet I run the macro the way I do, and you play manually and we will be equal or my DPS will be higher.

To explain why, this is a user error, not a macro error. My DPS with my Outlaw Rogue is well over 10k DPS running that macro. As explained earlier, if you’re not running hardware emulation like iCUE then you’re doing yourself a disservice. Seriously if you want to be competitive, then purchase something like this and try running the macro and you’ll see your DPS go way high. If you’re manually clicking, or running AHK or some other junk your not going to be doing that great with DPS.

I’m tired of proving to people and other posts here that the DPS is actually very good. Seriously all of you guys are the same, you claim that your DPS sucks but you don’t use the tools that I tell you to use so you’re doing yourself a disservice.

I make these macros to help the community out, and I can understand if there is a bug but by wholly claiming the macro DPS isn’t up to par compared to manually clicking. Get the F out of here!

If you want to see your DPS increase and do it correctly with the tools use a macro keyboard like this: https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-K57-Wireless-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B083TPWW7N/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2VKBBVRN6HCHG&keywords=k57&qid=1668983064&sprefix=k57%2Caps%2C130&sr=8-1

Until then, please stop making claims when you have no proof of logs, or anything else. Again in this case it’s a user error, not a macro error.

1 Like

Christ all mighty dude, why go so defensive? I said multiple times in my post “It’s not the macro fault” but for some reason you completly ignored that and went off on one. I am using this mouse to spam the macro: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G403-Hero-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B07L4LRCXN/ref=sr_1_1?crid=221IKCG5YXN48&keywords=g403&qid=1668984384&sprefix=g403%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-1 250ms and yes it does not do 10k single target DPS on ilvl 265 - would love you to show me a video that it does…

Change it to 100 ms if you have the hardware emulation use 100 if you use AHK use 250. That right there could be an issue with your DPS, again which is written in the help text of the macro and on the original post.

I went on the defensive because as I said the issue with the macro isn’t the macro it’s you. You’re blaming me for creating a bad macro when you just posted that you’re running the wrong MS. Again user error.

You can set the MS in GHUB, I have a Logitech Mouse and I can set it there too.

Just an FYI, I mentioned this to Elf too in SL, that 250 ms actually makes for low DPS. That is why I put 100 ms, and it works fine for me and I get great DPS out of it.

well i apologize if i said something out of place. i do appreciate all the authors do here as i posted