Elfyau’s (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Vengeance Demon Hunter Macro **Updated 12-Sep-22**

建议把飞刀去掉 :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Just a simple question my friend, i would like to know if i have to hook the [Show Current Spells] box for this to work properly ?

Also, Inner Loop Limit set to 1 ?

On the Priority List 1 12 123 1234 ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

add [nochanneling,combat] in all lines for Fel Devastation

any updates ?

Loving this Macro! Working great. I have chosen the Necrolord Covenant. Wondering if you could suggest where to insert the Fleshcraft spell?

To be honest, it is something I would use manually, but otherwise, I would replace the Metamorphosis alt command with that if I were going to do it or maybe add it on a ctrl modifier and use Meta manually.

is there any way to add
Elysian Decree to this macro

Read the first post dude. It’s already there.

Updated and ready to go (GSE & 9.1) New macros in the original post. Cheers :smiley:

When using this I get spammed in chat saying keyrelease and then the typical you sent to many messages. AM I missing something?

did you remove something from the Keyrelease section?

Hi, i have check your macro i would like to add some points here, first the build is wrong, 1213111 talents i don’t see where this build is looking for, i mean, there is no big dps or defensive benefit on it. It may work in M 0 or very low M+ keys but +10 its no even possible, aggro and suvirvality will be a problem for sure. The best build for M+ keys would be 2323321 running Fiery Soul leggo, with 2323221 for SoD.

Also, there are several problems with the execution, you cant waste fiery brand, fel devastation and sigils in autocast every time, you need to know when and how, for example, running the optimal build 2323321, you use FB as pulling tool, giving chance to spread while enemies are coming to you, and by the end of the pack, you should have almost back FB.

Fel devastation also is a huge defensive tool, it cannot be wasted, or misused, for example, is weeks with sanguine and fortified affix, in a +15 having you standing on that pool of blood, locked, is really bad for the party, if not deadly.

I could go on but my point is that there are several CD in your macro that shouldn’t be wasted, i would suggest to build the macro in order to build fury, and keep dps (sigil of flames can be used in autocast with no big impact), while the player can use other spells easily at will. I would use modifiers for casting Elysian Decree, Fel devastation and maybe Metamorphosis in the macro for quick cast, but Infernal strike and CC sigils for manual use since they are kite / control tools.

Im taking my time, to addres this, because i think that your macros are the best, i used you BM macro last season i and i got my KSM with it (i made minor adjustment to it but it was like 98% the original), so i like to see what you can do with other classes too. Thanks and cheers.

2 Likes

Thank you for the awesome feedback!! I will take these notes down and see what I can incorporate into the next update! Cheers :heart_eyes:

I’m using the razor software for setting up to run @250 ms. How would this look?

All his macros are made to run under the 250 ms scope.
Hey elfy where the heck did you go Grumpy here I never see you on. I had a break and since I came back haven’t seen you I hope you are doing ok.

Oh I know that but how to set it up on razor synapse. If someone could SS it

You set your macro in razer synapse to 0.25 delay which equates 250 ms

Yea I did this but is it supposed to look like this?

@Takye_Howell close!! change all of them to 0.25s and you have it :slight_smile:

Even the release key is .25?

@Takye_Howell yes, I would probably it both again a few times as well, but see what works for you :slight_smile: