Elfyau’s (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Vengeance Demon Hunter Macro **Updated 12-Sep-22**

Okay like 3 total times and all .25ms yea?

1 Like

What Randomcast says go’s for every macro here. You cant waste your mitigating and spending spells like that . I like your macro as well elfyau, so ive taken out fiery brand fel devastation sigels and stuff. what i have is this in keypress all are on modifiers.
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [nochanneling,mod:altctrl, @player] Sigil of Misery; [nochanneling,mod:ctrl, @cursor] Sigil of Silence; [nochanneling,mod:alt, @focus,harm] Fiery Brand; [nochanneling,mod:alt, @mouseover,harm] Fiery Brand; [nochanneling,mod:alt,harm] Fiery Brand
/cast [nochanneling,mod:shift] Fel Devastation

Demon Spikes and Meta are on seperate keys. You HAVE to use them as needed.

1 Like

Hi there Elfy
Thank you for all your macros.

Is there a way to add Sinful Brand please?

I tried /cast [mod:Ctrl] Sinful Brand but that is not working,

TIA

Tom

Good day all. Elfyau has asked me to post this while he works on the macros. Please go to Elfyau Discord at Elfyau's for any questions, suggestions and sooner update info. Since he has so many macros to work on, he doesnt get on this site in a timely manner to respond. he appoligizes for any inconvience.

@moobie where in the macro are you placing this?

Hi Elfy

I have done it now, sorry should have let you know :slight_smile:

where did you put it in the macro i would like to know pls?

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via curseforge. Let me know what you think! Cheers!

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :imp:

1 Like

Why you have all the sigil in a row and the Demon Spike in the inner loop?

Mainly for the Demon Spike are not going to spam the 2 charges and cut the duration?

The sigils have been in there from when I first started making the VDH macro, some people remove it some people leave it. As for the Demon Spikes the timing (for me at least) I usually have 1 Demon Spikes on hand I can use when I want, however, the timing and macro are different for everyone and this may not be the case for you. I will see about moving it on the next pass over.

This is because you have a click every 250 ms that means 4 click per minutes so you will pass to that part of the script after 20 secs or 80 clicks correct? I having lower delay (for another macro but i need to check if it worth change it for your macro) so i overlap it. make sense tnx.

Just because we are chatting, what is the right value (or the number that you experienced) in term of dps in a single target? Mine around 290 is really low in m+ (around 4 to 6k) depend on the boss and the RNG God and this seems to me low… ofc in aoe or big pull we shine but in ST… well no…