Elfyau's 8.3 Arcane Mage Macro **Updated 24-Aug-20**

Finally got back to this one fiddled with this one changed a few talents and rotation. So hopefully things pan out a little better. Anyways as always, feedback is most welcome!

Run @50ms

CURRENT MACRO:-
TALENTS:- 2311111
MODIFIERS:-
ALT:- Cast Arcane Missle
SHIFT:- Get in close and hold SHIFT for AOE (Arcane Explosion)

dWt6caWsvv5TG41Qk1mvvX6ijnBqDzHBkk(fk62a1HrANeAVq7MQ9l5NQkPHrWVj6EKidfinyPgUOYHevDAfDmuDoa1cbILcqTysOLRIhQQspfXYuPNlYebGPsktMemDLUijLJdGEgP6DQkXgvvvBvvrTzsQ2UQc9zfAwO00O4XuAKaK7csJwbJtvrojjXzvvW1uLZlkDDu4GaY2irnYrnuKJKmFaia)lqIQHIxudjAu4W3esU6CoNZrcac1PmGxuKJeafW5qcbqQ8VMQvd0xvlF(85REm2QNE1wyzkQM6kuDU4KKofopsi5cRkaafv(IKmu7r(54KMspHAOih1qrosyAPPTAiU0oqDpGN(i0QVaR8v4tO4fjmT00McaYiCBuneWsfunnmvFzR2L2bQ7b80hHw9jsXQeV6Q5gdWSvZngGzRMBmaZwTXyUVVunexAhOUhWtFeA1NifRswjyfPB1vRlyEC2Q1fmpoB16cMhNTADbZJZwTUG5XzRwxW84SvRlyEC2Q1fmpoB1gJ5(qrDKW0stB1qCPDG6Eap9rOvF1FMNakAqctlnTvdXL2bQ7b80hHw9v539YrXhsyAPPnfaKr42OAiU0oqDpGN(i0QprkwLSsWks3QR(k8eUp2Q5xbZfj)iL5(zcEUibjANP)DSCeeKq2i3)mC7oLosa9mLN5Mfj)fzbCah0uGA4IK)ISGEIuc1qrosyU0ZySHhGZwnexoqpGHIIxKW0stB1qalvqvk8YwTlTdu3d4PpcT6h3OJls(vcwr6IGGeTZ0)o2lccsa9ezO2Je1WfjGktBgQ9irnCXfxKaeJDqEqIAWQNLYajzOodkSk(gNpg(oLoccU4Iia

Usage Information
SHIFT: AOE!!! get in close and personal!

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Arcane Missiles

Main Sequence: Prismatic Barrier, Presence of Mind, Heart Essence, Fireblood, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Blast, Arcane Power, Arcane Barrage

CURRENT MACRO SPLIT (ST & AOE)
ST:-

dGdEcaWsrLElOSncLzkk1SH0njf)cuDBqStuSxLDtz)inmi(nrpMKHkjnyOgUK4GeshgXXq1XLqwOe1sLiwmHy5s1dLGEQkltvEUituc1ujyYIsmDHlkQQNHsxMQRdsBKqvBvuWMLiTDrjDprfZIu9zG60agPOittvnAj1DbYjfv5SeQCnPCEsPxlbwNOqNtuup(egdFNgXjAjfkkt(NWyEtyNab1TiT7XY5CoFxXEPeOOXy47YKJwz3onevxMbVNaKwAcJHpHXW3bxrsbfdZKQAIzokGbgefZYrelZiJ5TdUIKIKxeu3uofdZKQAIzokGbgef39Kh5OKqeHeumfZI8BCDkMf5346umlYVX1PywKFJRtXSi)gxNIzr(nUofZI8BCDkMf5346u8))FTXWUdUIKckgMjv1eZCuadmik(X2(nKX83bxrsbfdZKQAIzokGbgef)eR9E8X02bxrsrYlcQBkNIHzsvnXmhfWadII7EYJCusiIqckMIFinKxtNI5pK)Bx2szLSbGae72j0bSc8GVY7UWRiEOMkaK2UQDazhi0UlxxBjoQts(ewSlxxB1UNstym8DWdshShU5q0sXWmznPdb0yE7GRiPGIHbrMLmsqdDk2KQAIzokGbgef34F2f7kucresSY7e6awbE8w5Dv7UgIQlNWIDvLPqdr1LtyXIf7efAul77YhTuTeO7UkUkVIhJyVDAigucAEw49S6waiTvEXIna

AOE:-

dKJtcaWsrsVvvzBQIMjvQMnKUjv4xQQUnq2je7vA3K2ps)KkkddQ8Behg0qfvgmkdxu6GIIht4yeDCrOfQkSurulgOA5k6HIuEQsltLEovnrrQMkQmzQOA6cxeO8muvxMY1byJujARujzZIeBNkI7rLYSqv(mGoTkgjvKMgugTcDxvPtkcolvsDnfCEOQxlISoQeoNOQRSCfr21HRZKCAzqalJZaRi3Y1LdIAA47E5lLsPSB6wkqaOrrKDDQHMTBxhqXK4kB6pe1xUIilxrKD)fqFqzFkrmcv1qpkWxkJVe3Z84kYT7Va6dVLiatfgL9PeXiuvd9OaFPSP5TWnbbe4WGYOmjgwEEuMedlppktIHLNhLHHHDhkc)U)cOpOSpLigHQAOhf4lLD5pGnGRiyD)fqFqzFkrmcv1qpkWxk7(C4ELfzO7Va6dVLiatfgL9PeXiuvd9OaFPSP5TWnbbe4WGYOSlUbC3bEuM8Id721DcjR7hqNOBxU5rtYczF0nnciWHrF0nvdFYgQb9w5A0LBE0KS42hDt1WNBAEF5kIS7FaNaTWudeEk7tjJWjO3IC7(lG(GY(arCUlGObpktjIrOQg6rb(szdsm(n6MJ4dhqXKuUgDZnnhqXKuUgD3WY6saQioeTBU5Hmpb(gn6MbqmsMDbdnf8qaD3SMiH0lYZBxhqfaenbnSPtmnoeTpA0Of

PREVIOUS MACRO:-
ALT: Casts Arcane Barrage (Use at 4 Arcane Power when at 40% mana to conserve mana until Evocation goes off)

That’s pretty much it…

di0UdaqiGYLGOYOGO4uquAwG0VuudtIoMKwgGNbjttvUMG2Mc4BkqJtGCoHyDaX9uOCqH0cfGEOaYerQQlkqTrKkgjsvoPcvRua8sbuZuH4MaPDIKFIuudfeTuKs9uctvrUksH2ksrolev9wvQ7Qs2lQbt1HLAXiL8yOMScQllAZavFwOgTeoTQ61ifmBqDBi1UP8BedheoUcPLRINt00v66qy7kiFhPsNhISFsZvEIPQSauKpkTduuQGzkaEIftnCARKfaOQOQaaSGEjmeSyIOoczcIgGOJmbI6bQLRu9OhCBP6bSpNoovhzOrzQEVQ)up6b3wQoKe6Mh1PBrAQ3R6VsKtD0T1QVe1XetMNHs1r3wRocB)WQh8qeCVFIPEmjLQtahCKvdGGEJtNjqupknhmyGbgyQhNR6FtDmmrMQ32WQdrEKeRHbJf0pbVraVmvLfG24dHMYJ8tmjpXuvEIPQSyg3YvMJIinCQ(TrWfTzj83IVu)KYChdtqtREvx9A4GrcQeQ6aLHLaHqvVcu(aGQEnCWibvcv9kqzyLPayXmULRmhfrA4u9BJGlAZs4VfFP(jL5ogMGMw9QU6H1hkOQJQ8fwzkuSyg3Yv9BJGlAZs4VfFPoQYxyLPESyg3Yv9BJGlAZs4VfFPoQYxyLPczXmULR63gbx0MLWFl(s9A4GrcQKfJqiqmYh9FzrLfqsKlOn(q4jMQYIzClx1VncUOnlH)w8L6aOcFHLmfalMXTCv)2i4I2Se(BXxQdmqiaqLxwi2ec6GWW7NySaYZNC(lsSiWjs0oHZwM8etvzX82N4CtlrJK63gPOpOV4LfqEsqB8HWtmvLfZ4wUQFBeCrBwc)T4l1bImaqzq8YIaNib5jLsEIPQSywU9z7DBmnWuaSyg3Yv9B0KHbPHxOQBeCrBwc)T4l1FVhqitHIfZ4wUYCuePHt1VrtggezXh8fQ6gbx0MLWFl(s9tkZDSQ6QxFViqvV(ErGQE99Iav937beYlV8YIOi2cYHfbddosncwiGiXJtFMAaawaABiA4XTnpdL2(jghqE5LzUsage Information
To use:
ALT: Casts Arcane Barrage (Use at 4 Arcane Power when at 40% mana to conserve mana until Evocation goes off)

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.23.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence

KeyPress: Arcane Explosion, Arcane Barrage

Main Sequence: Evocation, Supernova, Arcane Blast, Presence of Mind, Arcane Power, Arcane Missiles

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Post Macro: Prismatic Barrier, Fireblood

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

3 Likes

What MS are you running this at?

I run it myself @70ms so start there and adjust if needed.

Hello

Is it possible for you to make a fire/frost mage macro and a Frost DK macro? :slight_smile:

I will say it is doable, just a matter of time! I promise they are on my to do list! Cheers :smiley:

Complete overhaul of the macro, rotation and talents have changed check it out and let me know how you go!!

love it :heart_eyes:

Does it work well for you?

Yes it works nice ^^

1 Like

Ok new to this. Question. What does the ms matter? Like are you guys using something else beside GS2 that will auto press that key for you and you have to set it to that ms?

MS matters as it can affect how well the macro’s work. Because our macro’s are large it is hard to get abilities to fire off when needed or in rotation, MS is a timer of sorts of time between key presses. Most of us are using keyboard or mouse software to achieve this those of us that don’t have the software to do it use AHK (Auto Hot Key) or other equivalent software. Here is a post I made about MS a while ago that will help explain: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Come to find out my mouse DOES support this so I have created a button spam based off this and I see where I can adjust the MS!!

Thanks again so much !

Your very welcome :smiley:

Love your macros and wanted to stop by to say amazing work :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate it!

So this was my last toon to be made… I have every other character so used by Shadowlands 120 boost to get a mage… finally hah!

This macro is spot on! Will test further and get back to u. Love it already,

1 Like

thank you Xerraphim I am looking forward to hearing how you go

1. This macro works really well - gets me really good numbers in dungeons. The boost gets you to 390 gear - so have to run dungeons HC.

2. I have removed evocation from the Macro- or you can waste it far too easily. It needs to be on demand.

3. The alt mod for the Arcane barrage is a great idea

4. The AOE on shift is really good too - and is fairly competitive with other classes.

5. If you have the focused beam as your Azerite ability - you may want to remove this for independent use.

6. Having Presence of Mind within the macro is likely a good idea unless ur tuning to be very select in its timings… as it’s on a 1 min CD I’m going to keep it in!

Overall love it, great work!

1 Like

Thank you for the awesome feedback Xerraphim , it has given me a few ideas as well as I am sure it’ll help out a lot of people that use this macro! Cheers mate :smiley:

what talents are you using?